Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I win you can thank all the Bulldogs supporters for voting for me because I rustled their jimmies over the one sided GF umpiring.

It's always about bias with you, isn't it? :$

If I win you can thank all the Bulldogs supporters for voting for me because I rustled their jimmies over the one sided GF umpiring.

I don't need to thank anyone because you achieved it yourself :)

It's true, everyone who voted for you is either a Bulldogs supporter or someone who is rustled on their behalf.

Smartest thing Zoran ever did was to go to ground during FOTY :D

Not quite

He was leading the poll until someone switched the votes around, the wheels fell of his campaign after that and he wasn't able to put them back on.

Maybe cos he brought himself a new car

326751.jpg

Will be a bigger underdog victory then the puppies if that was the case.

Well luckily, Plugger along with Catscratch were the 2 favourites here so the voting almost reflects that

It's always about bias with you, isn't it? :$

Well I don't think anyone other than Bulldogs supporters could deny the umpiring bias in last year's GF, even the AFL basically admitted to it.

It's true, everyone who voted for you is either a Bulldogs supporter or someone who is rustled on their behalf.

A fair few Hawks supporters too after I complained about the biased umpiring that cost us the game against them down in Tassie.

If anything my complaints about the umpiring were justified last year rather than making me a flog but most people don't give a shit about that and just want to get some form of revenge against me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a conspiracy.

That's what this is! One...big...damned....CONSPIRACY! And everyone's in on it.

Including Footscray.

I couldn't agree more.

If it was such a conspiracy, why would I conspire to win it?

A win comes a free pizza of your choice?

I reckon the Flog of the Year should get a free pizza. They have to enjoy something with their 2 week ban from the Bay.

I reckon the Flog of the Year should get a free pizza. They have to enjoy something with their 2 week ban from the Bay.

If you're paying, sure?

Speaking of which, time for me to make my pizza for dinner :)

If you're paying, sure?

Speaking of which, time for me to make my pizza for dinner :)

I'm not paying. But Fred and Chief both have enough money to spare for it though. And they'll probably throw in a red bull for ya. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back