Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the Flog of the Year should get a free pizza. They have to enjoy something with their 2 week ban from the Bay.

I'll supply the pizza and send it by snail mail. Should be on the winners doorstep in 4-6 weeks.

Well at least one Plug vote is invalid, some random benny with zero posts. Two at least without clicking everyone.

I'm preparing my appeal as we speak with my lawyer strategy.

I'm preparing my appeal as we speak with my lawyer strategy.

giphy.gif

Well at least one Plug vote is invalid, some random benny with zero posts. Two at least without clicking everyone.

2 Elias votes for Pizzathrower too, even the Elias rigging attempts are even. :drunk:

Got him, yes, if we were playing based on first to 50, Plugger has nailed it by a whisker

People can take votes away as well as add them so I wouldn't be going the early crow if I was you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have a draw, does that mean we go to a replay and Plug gets thrashed?

I'd prefer a super over or maybe a penalty shoot out to decide it given our form with replays.

I'd prefer a super over or maybe a penalty shoot out to decide it given our form with replays.
Looks like the umpire bennies are here to put an end to that idea!

2 Elias votes for Pizzathrower too, even the Elias rigging attempts are even. :drunk:

Good lord I leave you spankas alone for a miserly 6 weeks and this sordid stinkypit is overrun with filthy cretins... all my good work gone!

Obviously in dire need of my professional services again!

IMG_2757.JPG

Congrats Plugger35 mate, looking like capping off a fine year with some stunning silverware x

I was under the impression that more people would have seen Plugger35 openly admitting that his GF whinging was just elaborate trolling?
Being a funny campaigner with questionable music tastes surely isn't enough to win FOTY.
Matey it's Plug's year. St. Kilda's first piece of major silverware since 1966 ;)

I was under the impression that more people would have seen Plugger35 openly admitting that his GF whinging was just elaborate trolling?
Being a funny campaigner with questionable music tastes surely isn't enough to win FOTY.

We're making the bay great again :thumbsu:

My music tastes might be questionable but I've never won the Billy Madison award for the worst song in the GD song contest so it can't be that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back