Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

e0e4755628.jpg
Inaccurate photoshop there Bosk.

Rowan Atkinson is highly successful - and in the image he has successfully changed a tyre.

Tigerboyz, on the other hand, is a total loser, and can't change a tyre to save himself.

Rowan Atkinson is highly successful - and in the image he has successfully changed a tyre.

Tigerboyz is a total loser, and can't change a tyre to save himself.
You know what mate? If he wins the flogoff I'd love to see the mods give him one final chance of avoiding FOTY - by providing a video (Huaweis can shoot 240p I believe) of him changing one of his white falcon's tyres outside Punt Road oval. :drunk:

Tigerboyz, on the other hand, is a total loser, and can't change a tyre to save himself.
And you have concrete proof of this right???, oh wait you're just a stupid pencildick croat wannabe!...:$

No you're just a deluded pencildick D.H!....:rolleyes:

Posting insults at 5am.

I am truly inspired by this effort and further confirmation that you are about to nail this award.

Nothing's gonna save you now besides a miracle

Enjoy your impending holiday

EDIT: Learn to multi-quote dickweed

Last edited:
Floggy Races - The Flogoff

And we're back with the Rant-a-Van desperately throwing Pizzas hoping they'd stick to Catscratch Wagon who seemingly gets further and further ahead! Tyreboyz exclaims loudly, "THANKS FOR THE PIZZAS, D/H"

Sportsmaniac is fuming as he goes to back of his van to type an angry thread about how pizzathrowing failed him and how the umpires from the 2016 Grand Final had rigged it against him.

Meanwhile, back at the starting line. The Pluggermobile has stalled once again.... just as he was going over the hill aswell and fallen backwards. Looks like this racetrack is looking like how New Zealand batsment see Australian Pitches.

The Large Franklin has barely moved since we just saw him. Legends say that he was just entered because some mod has a gripe for him and wasn't a legitimate racer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 50% of the vote, Meltscratch has this well under control unless something dramatic happens.

The rant-a-van has parked his rants at the garage and has employed outstanding psychology in order to escape while the Catscratch Wagon shows his true commitment to floggery with 5am insults. He would need to lose his tyres in a hurry to escape with 2nd place.

The Pluggermobile refuses to complain about these umpires as they've looked after him while Large Franklin has been lapped repeatedly.

With less than 30 hours left, you could just about call this race and Flogbet will have the odds of this soon enough

Posting insults at 5am.

I am truly inspired by this effort and further confirmation that you are about to nail this award.

Nothing's gonna save you now besides a miracle

Enjoy your impending holiday

EDIT: Learn to multi-quote dickweed
Do us all a favor and flush your head down a toilet you little turd....:$

Do us all a favor and flush your head down a toilet you little turd....:$

Someone's a little bit bitter I see.

That's alright, just accept you're about to win, embrace it and you'll feel much better for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back