Corey Jones trade value

Remove this Banner Ad

i think corey jones is a very good player, and possibly would have been all Australian last year if votes were tallied half way through the season. for anyone to trade for jones they would have to be very close to a premiership, but i dont think that his sort of player would make the difference between a contender or a pretender, so i dont see a lot of suitors. late second rounder?

You could probably get a mid teens pick at best. That would defintely be to a team looking to top up. Maybe Brisbane might like an awesome combination with Brown and Bradshaw?

One of those classic players whose trade value will never meet his real value to a club.

As people have said, for a team that thinks it is a chance, late first round/early 2nd round.

But we should never trade him.

Not this year.

Let's say Collingwood get pick 13 or 14 this year.

How would you feel about trading that pick for Corey Jones?

Collingwood don't need a Jones type.

However, he'd slot right into Carlton's forward line, be the perfect foil for Fev, and with them being loaded up on number ones, them trading a first rounder would make sense. He's young enough to figure in a tuilt by them in three/four years time.

NOT that I think North should trade him.

One of those classic players whose trade value will never meet his real value to a club.
Well put. If essendon could get him for free in the psd, i would be against it. only 3-5 clubs are in a position to trade early picks, and only geelong and maybe brisbane would be bolstered by the inclusion of corey jones. But Geelong would have salary cap pressure and how could NM ever trade for a fair value if there is only 1 suitor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Corey Jones trade value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back