Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loopholes galore here

Here we go again

Rinse and repeat

As a nation and culture, we've always been people to find loopholes. We as aussies dont like being told what to do. And these days there are many loopholes.

Maybe he could accept some responsibility for the greatest fu** up in Victorian history there would be a start.

fu** the slimy campaigner.

If he says "i accept responsibility", what then?

Maybe he could accept some responsibility for the greatest fu** up in Victorian history there would be a start.

fu** the slimy campaigner.

Yeah I wasn't happy that protests were allowed and the security was a rabble but peoples behaviour in the last month indicate we were probably going to get into this kind of trouble anyway.

Although going through the list. It makes zero sense. They have things for manufacturing critical for public works but who is going to make them? Most companies jobs like that are a minimal part of what a company does. They're not going to stay open for 1 customer. It's not worth it.

Crown gonna stay open too?

Andrews trying to have it both ways and making a mess of this.

Either lock everything down and accept you will lose people to suicide, family violence etc BUT you kill off the impact of the virus quicker.

OR

Keep everything running. Put out a heap of recommendations/guidelines and remind people they are putting lives at risk. The economy keeps moving (for the most part) but we lose more people to the illness.

Trying to have it both ways so we have 10's of 1000's losing their employment while also being able to move around enough to spread the disease and put people in hospital/the morgue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crown gonna stay open too?

Andrews trying to have it both ways and making a mess of this.

Either lock everything down and accept you will lose people to suicide, family violence etc BUT you kill off the impact of the virus quicker.

OR

Keep everything running. Put out a heap of recommendations/guidelines and remind people they are putting lives at risk. The economy keeps moving (for the most part) but we lose more people to the illness.

Trying to have it both ways so we have 10's of 1000's losing their employment while also being able to move around enough to spread the disease and put people in hospital/the morgue.
Yup your spot on

They have tried and are still trying to find a balance between the two in an environment where you have to take one side and accept the consequences

He has made an utter meal of things since the end of Stage 3 restrictions the first time

My interpretation of the State 4 restrictions pdf
has Bunnings open for Trade customers to actually go into the store (as opposed to only click and collect/drive thru).

RETAIL TRADE (GOODS)
OPEN (FOR ON-SITE WORK) - COVID SAFE PLAN
Hardware, building and garden supplies retailing for trade
RESTRICTED OPERATIONS OR INDUSTRY SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS
Hardware, building and garden supplies retailing. Trades people only – contactless pickup for public

As a nation and culture, we've always been people to find loopholes. We as aussies dont like being told what to do. And these days there are many loopholes.

If he says "i accept responsibility", what then?
He probably gets named in a lawsuit against the state of Victoria for the suffering and deaths caused, for every business about to go broke

Removing himself from office would be a great start. Other leaders have lost their jobs in this country for far less.
Apparently it wasnt his shift that night at the hotel or the meat works or at the nursing home and he didnt eat a bowl of bat soup

Although going through the list. It makes zero sense. They have things for manufacturing critical for public works but who is going to make them? Most companies jobs like that are a minimal part of what a company does. They're not going to stay open for 1 customer. It's not worth it.
Yeah, i would fall under manufacturing, with some customers/projects being deemed essential, others not so much. Further, if our suppliers arent open to supply material (steel suppliers, laser cutters, machinists and so on) we aren't making anything, no matter essential it may be.

Everyone had a go at me weeks ago when I said how the medical quack has no idea, finally mainstream media are reporting about how bad sutton is. The reporters should ask to see his qualifications if he has any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back