Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous to think in year 2020 Andrews considers this an essential service
Old people dont internet for news they buy one of Murdochs rags and read magazines instead of doing puzzles they even send Birthday cards and Sympathy cards made of paper

Yup your spot on

They have tried and are still trying to find a balance between the two in an environment where you have to take one side and accept the consequences

He has made an utter meal of things since the end of Stage 3 restrictions the first time
His reasoning didn’t even make sense

“it’s low risk”

wasn’t the whole point of closing half of those places to keep people at home? Not because their industries are risky?

im very into racing, and even I think it’s dumb

Old people dont internet for news they read magazines instead of doing puxzzles they even send Birthday cards and Sympathy cards made of paper
Ok well go buy a stack of them ffs and watch tv for the news. No need to go every hour like most of them would be

We are staying home so these people who are most at risk don’t get killed

**** me where is the common sense

His reasoning didn’t even make sense

“it’s low risk”

wasn’t the whole point of closing half of those places to keep people at home? Not because their industries are risky?

im very into racing, and even I think it’s dumb
Tbh I can understand why it’s still going ahead cos it is low risk and has strict protocols and it does bring shitloads into the economy

But don’t give off some bullshit excuse where it’s tough on trainers and impacts animal welfare like he said. He is deadset full of shit

Tbh I can understand why it’s still going ahead cos it is low risk and has strict protocols and it does bring shitloads into the economy

But don’t give off some bullshit excuse where it’s tough on trainers and impacts animal welfare like he said. He is deadset full of sh*t
I just didn’t think it matched with the rest. If you want people staying home, which was the reasoning for shut downs, then surely racing shouldn’t be on. That’s a fair few people travelling a fair way in some cases

cafes and restaurants are dumb too. Is a latte really ‘essential’?

I just didn’t think it matched with the rest. If you want people staying home, which was the reasoning for shut downs, then surely racing shouldn’t be on. That’s a fair few people travelling a fair way in some cases

Agreed they should be shut as well as racing but with this moron running things u can understand why they aren’t

Couldn’t get any chicken or mince yesterday, ducked into our local (only supermarket in 5km) independent supermarket. $15 a kg for chicken breast and they were almost out 😵😵😵
is there a grant for having to pay a premium?! 😂😂😂
Lock up your daughters and your chooks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He probably gets named in a lawsuit against the state of Victoria for the suffering and deaths caused, for every business about to go broke

If that's the outcome I imagine he will not make an admission.

I dont think anyone here or not here would ever do so.

Aside from andrews, where can blame to attributed? Before BLM it was the hotel disaster. Before that Bondi. If we go further back it's multiculutralism

Crown gonna stay open too?

Andrews trying to have it both ways and making a mess of this.

Either lock everything down and accept you will lose people to suicide, family violence etc BUT you kill off the impact of the virus quicker.

OR

Keep everything running. Put out a heap of recommendations/guidelines and remind people they are putting lives at risk. The economy keeps moving (for the most part) but we lose more people to the illness.

Trying to have it both ways so we have 10's of 1000's losing their employment while also being able to move around enough to spread the disease and put people in hospital/the morgue.
I must have missed something, has Crown been open since March?

but but but i need coffee!111!

Agreed they should be shut as well as racing but with this moron running things u can understand why they aren’t

much like footy. Horsey people will say "mental health.....gives people something to enjoy during the pandemic".
I think if a person loves a particular sport, they will pull that card out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back