Fixture Could Essendon win the last 9 and make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll be lucky to win 3 more games. They play Sydney, Brisbane at the Gabba, GWS in Sydney, Gold Coast and Port won't be pushovers plus Collingwood and Richmond to end the year. They should beat North, that's the only certainty i give them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if they somehow won every game, 12 wins probably wouldn’t get them in.

They will win probably another 3-4 (unless they get injuries and send players off for early season holidays)
Considering it is looking like 13 wins to get in and good percentage. Even if 12 wins get you in they would need to bump the percentage up heaps. They would need a average of 31 point wins to get back to 100%.

Someone needs to remind me, why do 2020/21 premierships count for less? Cos Covid?
It's only the 2020 that counts less 'cause "Wichmond wa wa wa"

Shortened season, shortened game length. Pretty significant changes.
Just one in our dynasty, but the most challenging of our 3 premierships so far. But I guess if you feel that trying to diminish the success of others makes your 1peat seem a little better to you, knock yourself out :thumbsu:
Not one thinks you pea hearted. Honestly.

It's only the 2020 that counts less 'cause "Wichmond wa wa wa"
i like richmond tho.
I guess if you feel that trying to diminish the success of others makes your 1peat seem a little better to you
Richmond were a good team and good on them for winning in 2019 after botching the prelim the year before.
2020 was a pretend version of footy though. I wouldn’t even care if Melbourne won it, in fact I’m really glad we didn’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Could Essendon win the last 9 and make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back