Fixture Could Essendon win the last 9 and make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles - 60/40. Would have had it better, but Eagles are getting their core back and they're at home
Swans - 40/60. Have the wood on us, though this is in melbourne
Lions - 5/95. In QLD, likely raining, can't beat them
Suns - 50/50. Our home game and injury has hit the Suns. But they bring work rates that we don't deal with
Pies - 45/55. We seem to do well in the 2nd game when we play them twice. Not confident though
North - 80/20. Not too bothered
Giants - 35/65. Away game for us. Can't recall when we've beaten them at home
Port - 45/55. In Melbourne. Have generally been too good for us
Tigers - 40/60. Its the Tigers. we can't beat them

so tipping a 2 wins at best. Maybe another 2-4 upsets at best.
Top 4 pick without doubt for me.

It's only the 2020 that counts less 'cause "Wichmond wa wa wa"

Just one in our dynasty, but the most challenging of our 3 premierships so far. But I guess if you feel that trying to diminish the success of others makes your 1peat seem a little better to you, knock yourself out :thumbsu:
Not one thinks you pea hearted. Honestly.

It was the same for all sides in 2020. 2020 didn’t suddenly make good sides bad and vice versa.

With Brisbane at the Gabba in there? You’re kidding yourself.

I fully expect us to win a few, get a worse draft pick, give undeserved optimism and then settle into our customary mediocrity again. It’s the Essington way.

What's wrong with finsihing the season strong and using it as a platform for next year? I rather us build a winning culture and improving then tanking for a draft pick. a top 10 pick is still pretty good

i like richmond tho.

Richmond were a good team and good on them for winning in 2019 after botching the prelim the year before.
2020 was a pretend version of footy though. I wouldn’t even care if Melbourne won it, in fact I’m really glad we didn’t.

Hindsight is 20/20 mate. Can’t believe you actually think you’re smart saying this

To be fair Richmond’s 2014 finals run was better than their 2020 covid cup.
Glass-house-by-Jeff-Smilow.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Could Essendon win the last 9 and make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back