Fixture Could Essendon win the last 9 and make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

What's worse, do a Carlton 2022 and win enough games to make the finals and be shown out, or

Do a Carlton 2002, 2005, 2006, 2015, 2018 and hang onto the high draft pick from here?

Hmm.
definitely A,this Carlton version, 2022, impersonating Carlton from days of yore meets Richmond in a final once again and once again get blown to kingdom come by theyre all conquering masters,the mighty black n yella :pointup:

Glass-house-by-Jeff-Smilow.jpg

take it to the bank

definitely A,this Carlton version, 2022, impersonating Carlton from days of yore meets Richmond in a final once again and once again get blown to kingdom come by theyre all conquering masters,the mighty black n yella :pointup:

how many days now since theyve won a final ? wasnt there a thread on it ?
Can you see what I've done differently to you?

Hope they win 9 in a row then lose the first final again

Just roll with me for a second,

Essendon wins 9 in a row on the back of Dylan Shiel morphing into one of the superstar midfielders in the comp. Peter Wright has just kicked his 65th goal for the year and whilst the kids are getting tired, they maintain form and find a small resurgence after beating the Pies on a jam packed Sunday arvo in round 19 to climb into the 8.

They face a fellow rampaging side in the old enemy Carlton. Cripps gets completely shut out by the mosquito fleet Essendon posses, youngster Zac Reid has his best game for the club keeping Harry McKay to just the 1 goal and 7 possessions and whilst it’s a tight tussle, Essendon’s bottom 6 players are far superior to what Carlton’s dish up, running away winners by 22 points and taking away that stat every non Essendon supporter enjoys. “How many days since Essendon won a final”.

Would be nice but yeah, one can dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just roll with me for a second,

Essendon wins 9 in a row on the back of Dylan Shiel morphing into one of the superstar midfielders in the comp. Peter Wright has just kicked his 65th goal for the year and whilst the kids are getting tired, they maintain form and find a small resurgence after beating the Pies on a jam packed Sunday arvo in round 19 to climb into the 8.

They face a fellow rampaging side in the old enemy Carlton. Cripps gets completely shut out by the mosquito fleet Essendon posses, youngster Zac Reid has his best game for the club keeping Harry McKay to just the 1 goal and 7 possessions and whilst it’s a tight tussle, Essendon’s bottom 6 players are far superior to what Carlton’s dish up, running away winners by 22 points and taking away that stat every non Essendon supporter enjoys. “How many days since Essendon won a final”.

Would be nice but yeah, one can dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive heard enough. Loading up on them for the flag as we speak. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Could Essendon win the last 9 and make finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back