Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

I am working on Prisons and Metro Tunnels and have not received any email from our HR dept and Herald Sun reporting most sites. Some Government jobs will remain working you can bet your house on it. I’m management at our company so will be expected to keep working but this is getting right out of hand. What these dills have done today is ridiculous considering they will need the jab to go back but equally disappointing is the Government reacting to it with the 2 week ban when in reality if the Construction industry is indeed helping numbers go up and a dangerous environment in reality should have been closed down 2 weeks ago. Make no mistake this is a punishment.
So you know what i do on my own ,why should i be shut down and fully vaccinated

Scum like that Avi Yemini. A friend is in the city now and said it's like a warzone and the cops look like they are going to take no crap
I keep hearing names like his pop up. Don't know who the **** he is and why people have made him relevant. Noticed the dumb mole that refused to wear a mask at Bunnings last year was one of those protesting.

As for those chanting about living in a dictatorship. The fact you are protesting without being shot by live rounds tends to suggest you aren't living in a dictatorship.

As for those chanting about living in a dictatorship. The fact you are protesting without being shot by live rounds tends to suggest you aren't living in a dictatorship.

Good dictatorships are far more subtle.

Thankgod we don't have everyone carrying guns here

For now.

I fully expect Australia to be one of the following in the next 200 years.

a) A chinese province
b) The 54th state of the US

Scum like that Avi Yemini. A friend is in the city now and said it's like a warzone and the cops look like they are going to take no crap

I don't know how he hasn't been banned from Twitter already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of here with the week

Victoria has lost the plot , 2 worst place to like in Australia atm

This isn’t living
I know. People have been terrible this time . The mistake was allowing flights in from India and the Gov not closing down the North West where that lot don't give a stuff.

The irony of all the anti-vaxxer morons that are key to these protests calling people sheep for following. Have just been watching the chopper footage of about 100 of these muppets wandering the CBD, one person up the front and the rest trotting along behind........ like sheep.
They are using the same communications as did the anti lockdown scum on Saturday . These are professional agitators , with right wing turds involved

… and the sheep, while imagining their place in Australian folklore alongside Eureka, Galipoli and Tobruk, do little but add weight to Dunning-Kruger’s theory.

On a brighter note… I was genuinely warmed by the mass of young people doing their civic duty getting vaccinated down at Homebush early Monday morning.
Think many people have at least a tinge of hesitancy given the hasty production of these vaccines but we are all in this together and to see these youngens out in force, especially when any unforeseen long-term harm is likely to impact them more than us oldies, made me quite emotional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Back