Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrews wasn’t at the Wednesday press conference as he left it up to the CHO to run the show. Given the state is in lockdown he must have had more pressing matters.
He did over 100 days straight last year , this is not us v them , we are all Aussies . This is the worst day numbers and she's not there !

It's disgusting an un Australian what these scum are doing today . Sydney is in crisis , just imagine just 1 of these filth have the Indian strain . I hope the King is not condoning this crap
One of the Channel 9 Melbourne reporters has tweeted out a video as people are walking past her abusingf her and flipping the bird etc. Meanwhile one of the guys in the crowd pulls out a tissue and wipes his presumably running nose. FMD.

Where were these ****in "freedom" fighters during the last half decade of power creep from Dutton and co.

The one who is actively taking more and more freedoms and privacy away every year and succeeding doing it. Where were they then?

Thats actually permanent and we will never get those rights and freedoms back. Lockdowns are temporary and always have been.

If you're going to be a "freedom fighter" be actually good at your ****ing job instead of missing the boat 5 years ago.

Terrifying, frightening, scary, horrific scenes in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane
:mad:

The most frightening thing is these campaigners wait until just days before release every time in Melbourne. My fear is that one of the complete and utter imbeciles will be infectious and in 2 weeks time after we open up, mystery cases will be popping up everywhere. It will be out of control in no time because none of these gutless wonders will have the balls to own up to the fact they were a protester and will be responsible for putting us back where they didn't want us to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's disgusting an un Australian what these scum are doing today . Sydney is in crisis , just imagine just 1 of these filth have the Indian strain . I hope the King is not condoning this crap

This is definitely not Australian.

They do this to be 'woke' and for their social media clout. They then say people who believe covid is real and lockdowns are required are sheep but in fact they're the real sheep for following stupid social media posts from flipping yoga instructors and naturalists who are anti vax and anti lockdowns.

Name and shame all of them, if I found out any of my mates attended the protest I would have no issues informing the police about their attendance.

Glad all my mates think these protestors are w***ers!

One thing I think people can do is help the police by identifying those who attended the protest. If you know someone has live streamed the protest on insta or spread the meeting on social media, let the police know.

That stupid tiktok w***er attended the protest and so did that dumbass anthony mundine.

They do this to be 'woke' and for their social media clout. They then say people who believe covid is real and lockdowns are required are sheep but in fact they're the real sheep for following stupid social media posts from f*n yoga instructors and naturalists who are anti vax and anti lockdowns.

Name and shame all of them, if I found out any of my mates attended the protest I would have no issues informing the police about their attendance.

Glad all my mates think these protestors are w***ers!

One thing I think people can do is help the police by identifying those who attended the protest. If you know someone has live streamed the protest on insta or spread the meeting on social media, let the police know.

That stupid tiktok w***er attended the protest and so did that dumbass anthony mundine.
Mundine what a piece of #### and even dumber that a piece of ####

Seriously, if any of them get covid then I hope hospitals/doctors reject them for treatment.

Let them deal with it by themselves. **** em, less of them the better.

We don't need to further burden our frontline staff with these assholes.

Mundine what a piece of #### and even dumber that a piece of ####

Seriously, this was the same guy who dropped his contact lense on the ground then decided to clean it by spitting on it and putting it back in his eye. Guess what happened, he got an eye infection and nearly lost his eyesight. Yet, people will listen to him re covid.

Funny thing is when you bring up what's happening in Indonesia/India/Africa etc. with all the deaths from covid they suddenly run away and don't want to talk about it anymore. Soo many flipping entitled people in 1st world countries.

How did NSW police miss such a large organised protest? They seemed woefully unprepared.

Funny thing is when you bring up what's happening in Indonesia/India/Africa etc. with all the deaths from covid they suddenly run away and don't want to talk about it anymore. Soo many f*n entitled people in 1st world countries.

How did NSW police miss such a large organised protest? They seemed woefully unprepared.
It was all over the country , this is where Facebook etc have a role to play , i got a 7 day ban for calling one of these a selfish #### !

Funny thing is when you bring up what's happening in Indonesia/India/Africa etc. with all the deaths from covid they suddenly run away and don't want to talk about it anymore. Soo many f*n entitled people in 1st world countries.

Yeah but equally if you raise those countries in light of vaccine priority, the critics of Morrison run away.

Where is Morrison ? He should have been hird yesterday giving it to those selfish un australian protesters .
I think he was busy signing contracts for more vaccines.

Remove the extremist aspect, who exist at every protest, these protesters have a genuine beef. If I’d had my business ruined I may well be marching myself. I haven’t, and it is probably to my shame that I haven’t given sufficient consideration to their side of the story.

I think he was busy signing contracts for more vaccines.

Remove the extremist aspect, who exist at every protest, these protesters have a genuine beef. If I’d had my business ruined I may well be marching myself. I haven’t, and it is probably to my shame that I haven’t given sufficient consideration to their side of the story.
But they are putting the rest of us in danger .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Back