Craig Hutchison

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy knows nothing about the game itself. I dont reckon he would know where a half back flank is, despite being a massive half back flanker himself. Made a name on trawling through bins, doorstopping and muck raking only.

The treatment [edit] (Sam) Newman gives him is thoroughly deserved.

Justin Koschitzke has Hutchy to thank for the purchase of a new car. Thats what happens when you name a player on a national news service as being central to a criminal investigation without getting your facts correct.

If only Richmond were able to litigate for incorrect reporting this week, they'd be in line for some serious cash.

How was Hutchy last night:

Garry Lyon: Did you get it wrong on Tuesday?
Hutchy: No...I said on SEN at 10.10 that it was a 'near certainty' and there was an 'overwhelming probability' that he would go that day...
Sam: It sounds to me Craig that you got it wrong.
Hutchy: At 10.10 it was entirely accurate...I stand by what I said.

i laughed when i heard sam say that, god a hate Hutchy. Gets something wrong then goes out of his way to get the attension off him and on to Richmond by half and hour of meaningless interviews and dribble

What a smoke and mirror act he put on on the Footy Show. Crap.
All i've got to say is that he should have been asked some tough questions, and then pushed for answers. It was weak.

I'm hoping Wilson takes him to task on Footy Classified this Monday.

Purely and simply Craig Hutchinson is an attention seeking child who derives nothing but pleasure by making other people's lives a misery.

What a joke.

I watched him sitting there on TFS last night all strong and defiant, defending his version of events. Creates an air of courage and integrity until you consider that he knows that the truth will probably never be revealed.

If that bit about Newman entering Terry's office was a lie or incorrect they would have said so.

I'd say he just has a source on the board who is telling him shit to undermine the president and the coach.

He looks like the type of guy who got bullied in highschool, seems to have an almost child-like fear of Sam Newman

If that bit about Newman entering Terry's office was a lie or incorrect they would have said so.

I'd say he just has a source on the board who is telling him shit to undermine the president and the coach.

He looks like the type of guy who got bullied in highschool, seems to have an almost child-like fear of Sam Newman
Remember about 2 years or so ago, when Sam said he'd never seen Hutchy with a woman, then asked him if he'd ever been on a date with a woman?

This has nought to do with his gutter lurking, microphone thrusting "exclusives", but he does remind me of J. Edgar Hoover, somehow.

Overrated, over-talking Bozo. I love the Saturday morning gig with Liam Pickering on SEN - LP exposes Crotchy for the flaccid tool that he truly is.

Oh, and I think he got it right about TV Tan Terry and the tempestuous Tiggers.

I love when he says (with gary lyons agreeing) that he was the only media in "ATTENDANCE" at a meeting in port melbourne on tuesday. I would love to see the minutes of the meeting to see if he was in attendance or just some SKANKY HOE out the front

It seems to me that he's basically a journalist who peddles light-weight and sensationalist fodder. He also appears to lack judgment when he breaks stories too. Last week's fiasco as the most recent example.

But despite all this, he's managed to claw his way up the tree (nice wiki entry you put together there Craig), and somehow, inexplicably to me, manages to occupy a position of great power. He obviously 'runs' in the right circles and has influential friends, but man, in my opinion, his journalistic output is pretty ordinary. So what is it with Craig?

Is it because he's a well-connected guy who's chiseled out a niche as the celebrity footy journo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if anyone is watching FC at the moment but Craig is absolutely disgraceful as he glosses over his sensationalist, tabloid style reporting. Annoys me when him and Gary mock Caro and basically stop her from talking. Absolutely shocking.

Yeah watching it. Yawn.

Love her or hate her, at least Wilson brings something to the table. Hutchy just bleats away bristling with feigned indignation. How he wasn't taken to task over his 'reporting' of the Wallace clayton's sacking was weak.

I'm telling you Hutchy is the J Edgar Hoover of the media - he's mediocre, powerful and untouchable. He's got to have incriminating photos stashed in a bank vault somewhere, 'cause otherwise it don't make sense.

Remember about 2 years or so ago, when Sam said he'd never seen Hutchy with a woman, then asked him if he'd ever been on a date with a woman?

This has nought to do with his gutter lurking, microphone thrusting "exclusives", but he does remind me of J. Edgar Hoover, somehow...
And see the Biggest Media Tool thread, too. :)

Yeah watching it. Yawn.

Love her or hate her, at least Wilson brings something to the table. Hutchy just bleats away bristling with feigned indignation. How he wasn't taken to task over his 'reporting' of the Wallace clayton's sacking was weak.

I'm telling you Hutchy is the J Edgar Hoover of the media - he's mediocre, powerful and untouchable. He's got to have incriminating photos stashed in a bank vault somewhere, 'cause otherwise it don't make sense.
Seeing Hutchy spit the dummy at Caro pointlessly over the last few weeks has actually given me a lot of respect for her.

I can now see how she has got where she has. She is cold and logical when the heat is on. Plays a dead bat and just wont be flustered.

Hutchy is just a tool who has enormous jealousy issues.

Seeing Hutchy spit the dummy at Caro pointlessly over the last few weeks has actually given me a lot of respect for her.

I can now see how she has got where she has. She is cold and logical when the heat is on. Plays a dead bat and just wont be flustered.

Hutchy is just a tool who has enormous jealousy issues.

Wow a fremantle supporter calling someone a tool, HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!

Most of the media types are just as bad as one another. There is no way that Caro is any better than Hutchy. She is a hypocritical, vindictive and bitter old woman, who tries at every opportunity to push her own personal agendas. You can tell that she loves trying to exercise the small amount of power she has in the media, and anyone who respects her or what she has to say is being seriously conned by one of the biggest jackasses in football. The AFL would be a lot better off without both Caro and Hutchy.

I have previously suggested a brick to the head for the weasel, but after those lads in Sydney got attacked with acid I had an epiphany.. **** it, just push him off a cliff or do whatever has to be done to rid us of the repugnant piece of filth. The sight of him alone makes me stabby.

Most of the media types are just as bad as one another. There is no way that Caro is any better than Hutchy. She is a hypocritical, vindictive and bitter old woman, who tries at every opportunity to push her own personal agendas. You can tell that she loves trying to exercise the small amount of power she has in the media, and anyone who respects her or what she has to say is being seriously conned by one of the biggest jackasses in football. The AFL would be a lot better off without both Caro and Hutchy.

I'm not really a massive fan of Caro but when she is shut down when trying to call out hutchy on something yet hutchy is given free reign to say what he wants for as long as he wants then there is serious problems.

Anyone notice on FC last night that he didn't ask Brendan Gale one question? Was it that Brendan Gale knew his business and would bite Hutchison's head off he tried any of the crap he tries with people who are a little weaker?

The guy is a bully and like all bullies he's a coward. At least Wilson stands by agendas and stands on her two feet a little in the paper, on this car crash of a show and on offsiders. Hutchison acts like has the whole 9 network behind him to fight for him.

Hutchy's finest last night was when Caro had just started to call him out again, yet just before she got going he proclaimed, "choose your words carefully". Or else what Hutchy? You'll sit there with that condescending look on your face and pretend you're tough? As has been written ad nauseam, Hutchy's true colours were shown on the footy show when he cried because Sam kept picking on him. Absolute weakling.

It was also pretty funny when he tried to bag Caro's article about Aka. Caro started laughing and said "I'm not even going to go there". In other words, I don't write for some pissant tabloid with my own little gossip section, I write well researched, legible, opinionative, articles that are actually newsworthy....

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig Hutchison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back