Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

i was looking at the brown, black and white strip and decided to make a jumper with that. and yes i know that there was a team called the bears but i just did it for fun tell me what you think.
bearsjumper.jpg

Have just formed a Masters team on the central Coast and looking at a new jumper.

Colours are Maroon and Gold and our logo is the Phoenix.

Any ideas would be good as there have been some absolute pearler's of designs on here.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Have just formed a Masters team on the central Coast and looking at a new jumper.

Colours are Maroon and Gold and our logo is the Phoenix.

Any ideas would be good as there have been some absolute pearler's of designs on here.

Any ideas would be appreciated

do you have a picture of your logo?
EDIT: what do you know, i found it
phoenix%20copy.jpg

a bit lazy but here's my idea.
CentralCoastPhoenix.png

if you like it i can work on it. if not i'd understand completely seeing as it's just cut and paste with some recolouring.

It's on their website, over 30's.

I like the Eagles idea, with the wings, but the logo doesn't suit. Try thicken and englarge the head.

It's on their website, over 30's.
hmm, yes i should probably have read that instead of asking

I like the Eagles idea, with the wings, but the logo doesn't suit. Try thicken and englarge the head.
i tried cutting off the poor phoenix' head for you but seeing as the logo is basically just lines, it doesn't really look like a head without being attached to the body. oh well, here it is.
CentralCoastPhoenix3.gif

i'll try to come up with some more original ideas later.

EDIT: sorry, i didn't even read your post properly. i guess i should get some sleep or something.

a bit lazy but here's my idea.
CentralCoastPhoenix.png

if you like it i can work on it. if not i'd understand completely seeing as it's just cut and paste with some recolouring.

Similar to the ideas we have had. Phoneix rising from the flames. We looked at the hawks away jumper, with the head but it just looked like a chook. Like the back. Probably a little more gold. possible around collar and sleeves. Thanks everyone for their efforts, they look great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant. Where did you get the logo from. We only went with the one we have cause we couldn't find any others that were relevant. Jumper is superb. Hope you don't mind if we adopt this one

careful. You'll need to get permission to use the logo and flames if he didn't create them himself, otherwise you could get sued.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back