Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey

dptsmd.jpg

Alternate HOME guernsey

a4o0f4.jpg

Alternate AWAY/CLASH guernsey

Hey Lads i toy around with jumper designs myself from time to time give us some feedback on what you think of these ideas for Tassie!

Another color combination for a football team I'd love to see that isnt used much is this...

colors.jpg

I'd like anyone who's interested to create me a uniform (guernsey, socks, shorts) using that color scheme....but I want it to look really bad-ass. And feel free to use non-typical designs, use your imagination.

Black/Brown/White in that ratio....45:45:10

Also, this is why I like the idea of these color combinations for teams, like say I owned a team, I would go with either....

Black/Dark Blue
Black/Brown
Black/Charcoal

Where there's a slight contrast between the two, so in the sunlight it would reflect really nicely in a bad-ass way.

Example...an AFL guernsey all black with a charcoal jolly roger design (for instance) over the front.

i can sort of see where you're going, a subtle contrast could work if you did it right. the issue is i dunno how you'd do it right, but it's been said that i'm simple minded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that a lot, that glow is wicked, that's pretty effing evil if you ask me.

Sorry to pepper you with requests...could you try a couple of things too, please?

1. A bigger skull/bones...like covering most of the front, where the swords would touch the sides or cross over them, with the bottom of the graphic near the rim of the guernsey and the skull exactly where it's positioned.

2. Less white glow around the skull/bones, such that it's like an outline as is, but blurs into the gradient more.

Sorry for the peppering, but thanks for your efforts!

I like that a lot, that glow is wicked, that's pretty effing evil if you ask me.

Sorry to pepper you with requests...could you try a couple of things too, please?

1. A bigger skull/bones...like covering most of the front, where the swords would touch the sides or cross over them, with the bottom of the graphic near the rim of the guernsey and the skull exactly where it's positioned.

2. Less white glow around the skull/bones, such that it's like an outline as is, but blurs into the gradient more.

Sorry for the peppering, but thanks for your efforts!

I'll try and see what I can do about that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back