fnu0sm.png

Test
239weq.png

One Day
nqxuuf.png

Twenty20
hv2fyd.png

FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED

With the summer almost here I thought it would it would be good to have a thread to discuss cricket kits in general, similar to the soccer thread (I know we've had cricket threads before, but they were on one topic)

To start things off I've made a couple of designs myself....

Australia Home ODI/T20
The current Asics kits are a bit dull and lack the general superiority of Nike, Adidas etc. To solve the Comm Bank problem it has a black border around the main part of the logo. Also the kit returns to the traditional gold home kit for the Aussies which has been missing for a few years. Probably could be executed better, but oh well.

Adidas1-40.png

Melbourne Stars BBL
Tbh the Kooga BBL kits are a little bit boring and uninspired, which is bad for a new league which wants it's teams to be bold and exciting. I found this nike template in a soccer template pack and I thought it would work really well for the stars.

Stars.png

More to come....
I've only just found this thread, could i have a template?

Melbourne Stars released their new shirt. Basically a deepish green with black side panels and collar. Certainly looks a lot cleaner than last years. Didn't see a Kooga logo, so their could be a new manufacturer.

Melbourne Stars released their new shirt. Basically a deepish green with black side panels and collar. Certainly looks a lot cleaner than last years. Didn't see a Kooga logo, so their could be a new manufacturer.
Pics etc?

Was on Channel 10 news. There's probably pictures out there somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Blackcaps strips are rather interesting...

598640_10151275881052994_139333389_n.jpg

Whilst I like how they've brought back the aqua/teal, the execution is just horrendous.

That's stupid, you will hardly be able to differentiate between the two of them on TV which means the kids won't notice and difference in the design and therefore not buy both of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back