Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a Jersey.
Why don't you fill in the sidepanels with black?

Because they aren't like that in real life
This is the 2014 replica shirt off the official store
14827-melbourne-renegades-2014-mens-replica-shirt-740.jpg

Can any one of you give Melbourne renegades kit design file, i would like to design the same logo for my club team...

Thanks in advacne

Can any one of you give Melbourne renegades kit design file, i would like to design the same logo for my club team...

Thanks in advacne

I don't know what you're after. We don't have the master files! You also might get a nice lawsuit if you use their logo for your club team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks in advacne

Personally, I reckon you should contact the Renegades by an email, asking if you could do that.

You would most likely need permission directly from them.

Regards,

NMD

Personally, I reckon you should contact the Renegades by an email, asking if you could do that.

You would most likely need permission directly from them.

Regards,

NMD
Thanks for the reply, I am not going to copy the exact design and everything, All i need is R in circle, it looks cool... Dont have time to play around with illustrator to get the same result

Still don't like our kit. Should be gold, for starters. Humph.

The English kit is just too much red for my liking... and the blue cap/helmet looks like they forgot their red one.

NO. It looks like you would get an instant seizure

not sure what it is, but the australian ODI uniforms are starting to grow on me
still think englands ODI uniform is much better
the only thing thats letting the australian uniforms down is the numbers on the back, just not working at all
The numbers are awesome in italiacs......SAID NO ONE EVER! The ODI kit is rubbish in my opinion. They need to go back to wearing yellow and use the KISS principle (keep it simple stupid) no gradients or other stuff like that. The T20 is crap aswell, when I first saw it I thought NZ cricket team

i guess our fears did come true. We were praying around may that this won't be the official kit but unfortunately it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back