Croad vs Mooney

Remove this Banner Ad

Match ups look generally OK but you've forgotten about Josh Hunt, who is a certainty to start on Mark Williams.

I think we'll give Enright a semi-tagging job on Rioli, and can't see any logical match ups for Harley and Milburn - although I'm sure both will get stints on Buddy at some point.

Yeah maybe!!!!

Josh Hunt plays it hard i think he should play on Rioli and give him a hard time and test him out.

Harley they need a captain's game from him i would give him Williams the Best Forward going on last week game and Williams is a player that can get under radar and kick goals so put the guy who will want to lead from the front on him.

Milburn will get Campbell Brown lets hope he dose a better job on him then he did on Shaun Higgins last week. Brown will be danger for Geelong

Enright will play on the wing to start and he will be Plan B for the job on Hodge if Max Rooke Fails.

I would like to see Ottens rest Mostly in the FORWARD LINE he will kick you 5 or 6 goals.

But like Hodge For Hawks Andrew Mackie is Geelong Playmaker and Hawthorn need to Watch him with players like DEW or OSBORNE to go to him and stop is run. i just hope he dose get stuck on Franklin.

Yeah maybe!!!!

Josh Hunt plays it hard i think he should play on Rioli and give him a hard time and test him out.

Harley they need a captain's game from him i would give him Williams the Best Forward going on last week game and Williams is a player that can get under radar and kick goals so put the guy who will want to lead from the front on him.

Milburn will get Campbell Brown lets hope he dose a better job on him then he did on Shaun Higgins last week. Brown will be danger for Geelong

Enright will play on the wing to start and he will be Plan B for the job on Hodge if Max Rooke Fails.

I would like to see Ottens rest Mostly in the FORWARD LINE he will kick you 5 or 6 goals.

But like Hodge For Hawks Andrew Mackie is Geelong Playmaker and Hawthorn need to Watch him with players like DEW or OSBORNE to go to him and stop is run. i just hope he dose get stuck on Franklin.

How often does Harley get the best forward?

Best game I've seen Harley play was probably in the prelim last week... just poor timing for me to give him a whack! :D

Sorry, where did Chappy come in the B & F when Geelong were good?

Take your head out of your arse for just one moment, I realise he's a good leader, he works hard but the best leader in your team is supposedly Harley and he's arguably the worst footballer in your team so that hardly equates to Chapman to being a gun based on leadership.

Chapman is extremely reliable and you can always rely on him to run in a straight line at a contest but I don't think that puts him in the league of Ablett, Bartel, Franklin or Hodge hence I called him average and not a gun. Maybe I should have had average, gun and champion... but alas I did not.

High enough, with injury keeping him from being higher.
I noticed James Hird didn't win a best and fairest in 1993 or 2000, does that make him an average player? What about Lloyd, where was his best and fairest in 2000?
If you ask Geelong supporters who our best 5 players at this moment are, Chappy would be be on most lists.
Just admit that you know nothing about football apart from what you read in the media, having a lower profile does not make a person less of a player.

Also you can't have your cake and eat it too... on one hand the Brownlow was rigged because Ablett or Bartel lost to Cooney and now when it suits you the Brownlow has a high value... give me a break! :rolleyes:

Idiotic. Saw some fool somewhere claim it was somehow rigged, did you? Now you've equated that to all Cats supporters? Or you just making it up?

Not to say you but it will be interesting to see how many Cats supporters jump off the wagon if Geelong lose tomorrow, perhaps start calling for Thompson's head again.

Fly away, troll.

Roughead: 4 goals from 5 games v GFC
Mooney: 4 goals in last 5 games v HFC

Wrong, that is 2 goals in last 5 games for Mooney vs Hawthorn. And Roughead has 4 in his last 3 vs Geelong, including two the last time they met... in other words, Roughead has as many goals in one game in this matchup as Mooney has had in five.

Thanks for bringing that comparison up, it just proves my point.

Wrong, that is 2 goals in last 5 games for Mooney vs Hawthorn. And Roughead has 4 in his last 3 vs Geelong, including two the last time they met... in other words, Roughead has as many goals in one game in this matchup as Mooney has had in five.

Stick to dream team Monty.

Sorry, my mistake. I had heard that this morning on 3aw.

Looked back at last 5 games for Cam v Hawks, and that takes him back to 2004, where he was utility/backman, which makes it highly irrelevant anyway.

But yeah, you just say or think whatever you want, it won't make an ounce of difference to either player, but if it makes you feel better - knock yourself out.

Go Croad! Woot woot!

So what? Croad has a good record against Mooney. That must equate to him automatically pantsing Mooney tomorrow then? Pfft.
Whatever. I'm happy to back Cam in. Apparently he didn't have a good record in Grand Finals until last year either...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, where did Chappy come in the B & F when Geelong were good?

You do realize Chappy has had injury problems over the last couple of years and has not played every game?

The Geelong Best and Fairest works is structured to reward consistency over the year. Missing games puts you out of the running.

Yeah im really not worried about our backline... geelongs forward line isnt any better. Its the midfield where its going to be won, if we win it out of the midfield we will win the game because of our forward line.

If Otto goes down there I make that three talls to one everytime that's employed.

regards,

REB

If Otto goes down there I make that three talls to one everytime that's employed.

regards,

REB

That's why Gilham was back in last week(to be the 2nd tallish). I believe if Otto spends a reasonable amount of time in the forward line and it starts to hurt us Rob Campbell will be taken back to cover him.

That's why Gilham was back in last week(to be the 2nd tallish). I believe if Otto spends a reasonable amount of time in the forward line and it starts to hurt us Rob Campbell will be taken back to cover him.

So Croad to Mooney, Gilham to Lonergan and Campbell to Otto then? That would leave Blake vs. Renouf in the ruck. I don't mind those match ups but you probably don't mind em either Chief. ;)

regards,

REB

After watching the match four times now, I can report that Mooney kicked two goals when Croad wasn't on him, and couldn't buy a goal even after Croad went off. Turns out the real contest was Mooney vs his own failings, and Mooney lost. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Croad vs Mooney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back