Prediction Crowd Prediction V St Kilda Saturday Night Wet

What will the crowd be v St Kilda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll be there and think 35 k max. Think most of you are right though due to the shit weather.
I go for the atmosphere and to see Bond, Dowling and the Taylor get a game, hope they aren’t sub though

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'll be attending the ballet at the festival theatre across the river at the same time as the game, but I still think we get 32k plus, its still a Saturday night game and one we could or can win
images-1.jpeg

And when the crowd turns out to be really really really shit maybe they’ll work out supporters have had enough of being really really really really really shit and they might do something. The problem is because those in charge are really really really really really really shit, we are likely to get a really really really crap outcome.

Could we maybe not just call it off and let them have the points?
Umpires: Nicholas Brown (13), Mathew Nicholls (15), Cameron Jones (41), Nicholas McGinness (42)

You know one of these guys is going to try his hardest for the Saints to have the points...

Is this the first time we've drawn the unlucky number 15 this season?

Umpires: Nicholas Brown (13), Mathew Nicholls (15), Cameron Jones (41), Nicholas McGinness (42)

You know one of these guys is going to try his hardest for the Saints to have the points...

Is this the first time we've drawn the unlucky number 15 this season?
He's been brought over to help us get a draft pick 2 positions higher... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And when the crowd turns out to be really really really shit maybe they’ll work out supporters have had enough of being really really really really really shit and they might do something. The problem is because those in charge are really really really really really really shit, we are likely to get a really really really crap outcome.

I think the problem is, we probably need to be shit to fix the problem.

The club will knee jerk at bad crowds and do what it can to stimulate us to a 10th place finish, at the cost of premiership chances.

Short term administrator target driven club.

The only problem I have is we actually do have the likes of Dowling, Taylor and Bond playing so for the crowd not to turn up is probably unfair on them.

Now if we could only get Spud Murphy out of the side and I’d be even more happier.

Noted however last year the game was at 12.40pm whilst this year it was 3.30pm. It might not have made a difference but we have always struggled with the Sunday lunch time slot.

It will be interesting to see what crowd we get.
Personally I’m a 11 game season ticket holder which cost me $500 plus and it would be a waste of money to not attend all the games that I can. My partner who I have also bought a ticket for is only a nominal supporter has enjoyed every game. I have also been disappointed with our losses but we have been competitive in all the games ( bar a quarter against Sydney) so I have also got my moneys worth to a certain degree. The real test for crowd numbers will be for next year if supporters feel we will have a poor year. At this stage I will buy a ticket if I can afford it. because I’m hoping we will have more luck next year such as with our best players being available and in form, list improvement and winning some 50/50 games.

Personally I’m a 11 game season ticket holder which cost me $500 plus and it would be a waste of money to not attend all the games that I can. My partner who I have also bought a ticket for is only a nominal supporter has enjoyed every game. I have also been disappointed with our losses but we have been competitive in all the games ( bar a quarter against Sydney) so I have also got my moneys worth to a certain degree. The real test for crowd numbers will be for next year if supporters feel we will have a poor year. At this stage I will buy a ticket if I can afford it. because I’m hoping we will have more luck next year such as with our best players being available and in form, list improvement and winning some 50/50 games.

I've been an inaugural member since 1991 and Gold since 1998 (first year introduced) and the club (read Nicks) this year is really testing its supporter base. And this year I've been to 4 interstate games (and we won the least likely of all the games) but that is more about just going away for a weekend to Melbourne and making the most of it with footy secondary if necessary.

I'll still put my hand in my pocket for next year as well but if Nicks does the same shit I expect the club will pull the trigger.

I'm an 11-game ticket holder and up until a month ago I'd missed 5 games since we moved to AO. I've missed the last two and will miss tomorrow night. Might go to the last 2 games as they are afternoons and I won't have to freeze my extremities off while watching our players acting as if they have NFI how to win a game of football.
My passion for the club is in limbo. I will not be an 11-game member next year unless Nicks goes and a few others with him.
Our club is a ****ing mess under its current stewards.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm an 11-game ticket holder and up until a month ago I'd missed 5 games since we moved to AO. I've missed the last two and will miss tomorrow night. Might go to the last 2 games as they are afternoons and I won't have to freeze my extremities off while watching our players acting as if they have NFI how to win a game of football.
My passion for the club is in limbo. I will not be an 11-game member next year unless Nicks goes and a few others with him.
Our club is a ****ing mess under its current stewards.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can handle the club struggling on field.

What I can't handle is the sneering arrogance that continually comes from the club.

They begged us to not ask for a refund in 2020 but now it's back to the "we're better than you" mindset.

45 minutes in each direction on The Happy Clapper Express, the journey home listening to a bunch of regular muppets commenting on how it’s not Nicksy’s fault.

Mortgaging the house to buy a round and some dubiously-cooked chips.

Choice of sitting in the rain or subjecting my 52 year old knees and ankles to 2 hours of standing on the unforgiving concrete.

Having to listen to a couple of clowns on the microphone trying to drum up a fake atmosphere.

Watching a dour, defensive battle without the likes of Rankine to light up the game.

Yep, can’t wait.

Also an 11 game member and currently getting friends to attend on my behalf

I will decide in late September about my participation next year. I'm actually ambivalent about it all

Though some good news - got surgery dates for eye operations so I should be able to see the whole oval just in time for our fina... oh hmm

Thanks to everyone who has posted and had a guess

When I posted this it had been raining here in Noarlunga for about 5 hours and I was dreading the weekend being the same

The last few days have been promising but cold

From BOM

Shower or two. Chance of any rain: 60%. Adelaide area. Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers. The chance of Fog kicking 5 Light winds .

There is still some rain about but not the heavy stuff from the other day

Prediction Crowd Prediction V St Kilda Saturday Night Wet

Back