Crowley and Johnson handshake post game

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a bizarre incident. Siren has gone fellas just shake hands and move on, you don't need to like each other.
I had to watch the footage a number of times, I don't think I have ever seen a blantant example of such poor sportsmanship from a player after the game is finished.

SJ has all the skill in the world and is fantastic to watch when he is concentrating on his footy. This stuff though is pretty poor.

Mr Crowley, Ozzy Osborne
:D cool!

Mr. Crowley, what went down in your head
Oh Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead
Your lifestyle to me seems so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the people with magic
Yeah, You waited on Satan's call

Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred, manifest on this earth
Oh, Conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth

Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse?
Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

Was it polemically sent?
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant, yeah!

Heard a geelong Fan at cricket training bitching about crowley- suggesting they send someone to king hit crowley at the start of the game should they play in the gf - preferably Josh Hunt cos he is a likely to retire meathead...Told him thats a shameful way to play footy.

Always reminded me of Aleister crowley! Magik!

Heard a geelong Fan at cricket training bitching about crowley- suggesting they send someone to king hit crowley at the start of the game should they play in the gf - preferably Josh Hunt cos he is a likely to retire meathead...
Well, I'd be happy with same result as last (?) time Geelong did this in a GF...

Speaking of meatheads, they had boomer on the footy show giving his thoughts on the crowls incident. He was walking a tightrope - trying to say crowls is good at tagging while also.suggesting he did unnecessary things

Boomer's just upset that he has to stand on a box to be able to hit Crowley in the chin. :(

Mr Crowley, Ozzy Osborne
:D cool!

Mr. Crowley, what went down in your head
Oh Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead
Your lifestyle to me seems so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the people with magic
Yeah, You waited on Satan's call

Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred, manifest on this earth
Oh, Conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth

Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse?
Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

Was it polemically sent?
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant, yeah!

That wasn't Ryan Crowley out there tagging me, it was Aleister Crowley-the son of Satan himself.

I find it interesting that the video footage of the incident on several Vic based media has now been reduced to just show Crowley' shove on Johnson rather than the initial shove by Johnson himself to start with... As for Boomer.. I'm already looking forward to next seasons Roo shoot.

I find it interesting that the video footage of the incident on several Vic based media has now been reduced to just show Crowley' shove on Johnson rather than the initial shove by Johnson himself to start with... As for Boomer.. I'm already looking forward to next seasons Roo shoot.

because it is easier to say crowley is a mug than it is to say their "guests" are mugs

I've noticed this as well.
Apart from actually watching game footage every time I have seen it brought up in the media the opening exchange has mysteriously been editted out. Much easier if it's the guy in purple who's the bad guy for the media obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't find it interesting. I don't find it surprising either. There are a lot of douchebag Victorians in the media over there and there is no way we could tarnish Stevie J's reputation but it's perfectly fine to further shit on Crowley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowley and Johnson handshake post game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back