Crows 2009 Team Portrait

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha poooooor Donnelly - he surely must've started to get a tan after this pre season. When I can be bothered, I'll take it out the paper and have a good look at since I only got a quick glance at it this morning. Love how Symesy's in the back row so that his casts are hidden :rolleyes:

Cook looks disgusted at something.

Funny to see all these tanned bodies then when Donnelly comes around it hurts your eyes.

Douglas smiling for once :thumbsu: and what's with Maric having his eyes wide open in every photo like he's on googs?

Cook looks disgusted at something.

Funny to see all these tanned bodies then when Donnelly comes around it hurts your eyes.

Douglas smiling for once :thumbsu: and what's with Maric having his eyes wide open in every photo like he's on googs?

Drago does this so that you can all get a chance to see the whites of his eyes :eek:

Just wonder if some have grown. Walker listed at 192cm looks to be Gills height (listed at 194cm). Kite at 190cm looks to be Ottens height(listed as 192cm)

Some player lisings that the Adelaide websie have are obviously wrong. McLeod and douglas are both listed as 181cm however Douglas looks to be 2 to 3cm taller.

Tom lee our youngest crow having just turned 18, at 191cm may still have some growing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just noticed, they're wearing LAST year's guernsey's!

That's because up until the week leading up to the Sydney game, not all players had their new guernseys - which is why Scmidt was wearing 15, Douglas was wearing 7, etc.

ive also scanned a copy from the paper. the quality isnt great however, and ive had to photoshop it togethor from three different scans (apologies to Kurt Tippets head)

AFC.jpg

PM me with your email address if you would like a larger version

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows 2009 Team Portrait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back