Crows Draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide's 22 games are split with 11 against this year's top-eight teams and 11 against non-finalists.

Port Adelaide's 22 games are also split with 11 against this year's top-eight teams and 11 against non-finalists.

the draw is not as tough as some seem to believe

Rnd 1 v Collingwood @ MCG - Saturday - Loss - (0-1)
Rnd 2 v St. Kilda @ AAMI - Friday Night - win - (1-1)
Rnd 3 v Fremantle @ Subi - Sunday Twilight - win - (2-1)
Rnd 4 v Geelong @ AAMI - Saturday Night - loss - (2-2)
Rnd 5 v Melbourne @ MCG - Sunday Twilight - win -(3-2)
Rnd 6 v Port Power @ AAMI - Saturday Night - Win - (4-2)
Rnd 7 v Western Bulldogs @ AAMI - Sunday - win - (5-2)
Rnd 8 v Brisbane @ GABBA - Saturday Night - loss - (5-3)
Rnd 9 v Carlton @ AAMI - Saturday - win - (6-3)
Rnd 10 v Hawthorn @ AAMI - Sunday - loss - (6-4)
Rnd 11 v Essendon @ TD - Sunday - win - (7-4)
Rnd 12 v Kangaroos @ AAMI - Sunday Twilight - win - (8-4)
Rnd 13 v Sydney @ AAMI - Saturday - win - (9-4)
Rnd 14 v Richmond @ Carrara - Saturday Night - win - (10-4)
Rnd 15 v Fremantle @ AAMI - Saturday Night - win - (11-4)

Rnd 16 v St. Kilda @ TD - Sunday Twilight - loss - (11-5)
Rnd 17 v Port Adelaide @ AAMI - Sunday Twlight - loss - (11-6)
Rnd 18 v Geelong @ SS - Saturday - loss - (11-7)
Rnd 19 v Collingwood @ AAMI - Saturday Night - win - (12-7)
Rnd 20 v Hawthorn @ MCG - Friday Night - loss - (12-8)
Rnd 21 v West Coast @ AAMI - Saturday - win (13-8)
Rnd 22 v Carlton @ TD - Saturday Twilight - loss - (13-9)

13 win and 9 losses.

If you predict this are you going to the games you predict as a loss.
and I hope you are wrong the Crows need to be more competitive against the teams you percieve are stronger.:mad:

just went through the draw for all clubs. sydney has the hardest than us. so we should all be happy we dont have sydney's draw. they have 4 (geel,haw,stk,coll) top 8 teams and 3 teams fighting for the 8 (bris,carl,rich) im glad we dont play them twice.

Do you think the quality of the opposition team can affect our Home game crowd attendance? I know timeslots etc fit into it too, but I noticed we play every other Top 8 team at Home next year. Would that might boost some of the crowd numbers??

Our Home games are against

1/ Geelong
2/ Hawthorn
3/ Bulldogs
4/ St Kilda
6/ Sydney
7/ North Melbourne
8/ Collingwood

11/ Carlton
13/ Port
14/ Freo
15/ West Coast

good point. i agree. its just im not sure we will be good enough to match it with such teams, hence why we could slip to 9-11th next year quite easily

Fair enough.

FWIW I think we can match it with them, But I think theres going to be games where we can and possibly steal a win or 2 and others where we look way out of our depth.

With me a former Adelaide resident now living interstate, its never easy these days. We get just 5 FTA games next year. :mad: Four of the games I'm pretty sure that we will get on FTA next year is against St Kilda in Round 2, Geelong in Round 4, the big game against Collingwood in Round 19 and Hawthorn in Round 20. I'm not sure what the 5th game will be against but its a channel 10 game, it could be the Round 6 showdown Port home game against us or the Richmond game at Carrara. Our Sunday TV draw is not good. No 2:10PM away and 2:40PM Sunday home games at all next year and the FTA coverage of the Sunday games which are on Foxtel is nonexistent. And we also play the Hawks in a 12:40PM early start home game next year, it really should be a 2:40PM game or a Saturday Night game.

I think I'm going to get foxtel next year. I'll also come to Adelaide to see a game or two live at AAMI regardless of where we are on the ladder. I might come over and see the games against Carlton and the Hawks next year R9 and R10. I traditionally see the home opener but thats now on FTA. I'm pretty confident we'll be up there in the top 8 and hopefully finish 4th after 22 rounds. But thats no garuntee.

If you predict this are you going to the games you predict as a loss.
and I hope you are wrong the Crows need to be more competitive against the teams you percieve are stronger.:mad:

What one don’t you agree with? Or should have i simply said 22-0 for the year?

Of course i will go so why get mad at a prediction. :eek:

Adelaide's FTA games

Rd02: Fri N - Adel v StK (7)
Rd04: Sat N - Adel v Geel (10)
Rd18: Sat A - Geel v Adel (10)
Rd19: Sat N - Adel v Coll (10)
Rd20: Fri N - Haw v Adel (7)

Code:
      [U] F   7  10[/U]
[B][COLOR=red]ADEL  17   2   3[/COLOR][/B]
BRIS  14   2   6
CARL   6   9   7
COLL   4   9   9
ESS    9   8   5
[COLOR=red][B]FRE   17   1   4[/B][/COLOR]
GEEL   7   8   7
HAW    5   7  10
MELB  12   5   5
NM    11   6   5
[COLOR=red][B]PORT  15   5   2[/B][/COLOR]
RICH   6   6  10
STK   12   7   3
SYD   14   3   5
[COLOR=red][B]WCE   16   2   4[/B][/COLOR]
WB    11   8   3

If I didnt know any better I would have thought the powers that be may not be all that happy with the take up of Foxtel in Adelaide and Perth

Game Times all are AEST:

Rnd 1 2:10 Rnd 2 7:40 Rnd 3 2:40 Rnd 4 7:10 Rnd 5 4:40 Rnd 6 7:10 Rnd 7 12:40 Rnd 8 7:10 Rnd 9 2:40 Rnd 10 12:40 Rnd 11 1:10 Rnd 12 4:10 Rnd 13 2:40 Rnd 14 7:10 Rnd 15 7:10 Rnd 16 4:40 Rnd 17 4:10 Rnd 18 2:10 Rnd 19 7:10 Rnd 20 7:40 Rnd 21 2:40 Rnd 22 4:10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide's FTA games

Rd02: Fri N - Adel v StK (7)
Rd04: Sat N - Adel v Geel (10)
Rd18: Sat A - Geel v Adel (10)
Rd19: Sat N - Adel v Coll (10)
Rd20: Fri N - Haw v Adel (7)

Code:
      [U] F   7  10[/U]
ADEL  17   2   3
BRIS  14   2   6
CARL   6   9   7
COLL   4   9   9
ESS    9   8   5
FRE   17   1   4
GEEL   7   8   7
HAW    5   7  10
MELB  12   5   5
NM    11   6   5
PORT  15   5   2
RICH   6   6  10
STK   12   7   3
SYD   14   3   5
WCE   16   2   4
WB    11   8   3

yes 17 games without ads. to bad for those who dont have foxtel.

yeah like me :(

It's not really that bad if you think about it.

Most of our Foxtel games are on Saturday nights or late Sunday afternoons which means they'll be shown pretty close to live anyway as these timeslots don't allow the networks to significantly delay them.

Also remember all interstate games are beamed into Adelaide live on FTA regardless of whose filming it.

Most of our Foxtel games are on Saturday nights or late Sunday afternoons which means they'll be shown pretty close to live anyway as these timeslots don't allow the networks to significantly delay them.

Also remember all interstate games are beamed into Adelaide live on FTA regardless of whose filming it.

Yeah but the quality of the commentating will be shite.
Looks like Foxtel are focussing their marketing efforts on the non-Victorian markets.

Yeah but the quality of the commentating will be shite.
Looks like Foxtel are focussing their marketing efforts on the non-Victorian markets.
Meh Foxtel can go bugger off! I was house sitting at a place that had Foxtel last year and enjoyed having more channels to choose from as well as sport on all the time. The thing is though, is that it is pretty poor value for money (caused by total lack of competition) as you have to pay at least $60 a month to get any decent channels plus you still get nearly as many ads as FTA. The box office pay per view thing is a joke as well.

If they stop showing Crows games on FTA in SA, then I'd rather go to the pub and watch them.

Meh Foxtel can go bugger off! I was house sitting at a place that had Foxtel last year and enjoyed having more channels to choose from as well as sport on all the time. The thing is though, is that it is pretty poor value for money (caused by total lack of competition) as you have to pay at least $60 a month to get any decent channels plus you still get nearly as many ads as FTA. The box office pay per view thing is a joke as well.

If they stop showing Crows games on FTA in SA, then I'd rather go to the pub and watch them.

Whenever I housesit somewhere with Foxtel I realise that the main problem is that the time where Fox Sports is at it's best is the time when I was never in the house.

Fox Sports is awesome on weekends where they're showing AFL, A-League and Rugby games from Australia live, however they typically showed these when i'm out playing sport or living life.

Then all the time during the week they're either showing repeats or sports like darts or motor racing which I couldn't give a shit about!

I have read somewhere that Barack Obama will be attending Round 1 Crows v Collingwood as a guest of Eddie McGuire.

I'm sure he will see Dangerfield on the field, and think, shit we need one of them in the Air Force!!!

And allocate 3 billion dollars to the Crows to develop more weapons to help protect the shores of the US of A.

I have read somewhere that Barack Obama will be attending Round 1 Crows v Collingwood as a guest of Eddie McGuire.

I'm sure he will see Dangerfield on the field, and think, shit we need one of them in the Air Force!!!

And allocate 3 billion dollars to the Crows to develop more weapons to help protect the shores of the US of A.

Wow, only five days in and we already have the best post of the month :thumbsu:

2j3k8e0.jpg

He does cut an impressive figure on the field :thumbsu:

That ok then :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows Draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back