Crows left behind....again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Full time international scout? This is not the NBA and we are not going to draft the next Yao Ming from China. We only need someone to look at the junior grades playing Gaelic football in Ireland.

No one entering the AFL can bypass the AFL draft so if any of theses Irish lads are good enough to become a star, this is when we should be using all of our resources to investigate how they go.

Yeah lets hire a full timer international scout so we can potentially rookie list someone who has never kicked the oval shaped football before. Great use of $50,000

If you could do all that for $50,000 then we should be doing it. Unfortunately I'd be inclined to add a zero give or take a little.

didily dee potatoes.......

imo Stynes is the one & only

Im in contact with Jimmy quite a bit and speak to him about young Irish talent and that talent coming to Australia to play AFL, according to what he has told me there is alot of interest both from AFL clubs and potential talent in Ireland, I think the AFC should be looking into it look outside the 'square' so to speak.

Im in contact with Jimmy quite a bit and speak to him about young Irish talent and that talent coming to Australia to play AFL, according to what he has told me there is alot of interest both from AFL clubs and potential talent in Ireland, I think the AFC should be looking into it look outside the 'square' so to speak.

You mean at the airport?

In todays Sunday Mail, Matt Rendell quoted as saying the Crows are investigating Ireland. Good to see they are not behind the times.

In todays Sunday Mail, Matt Rendell quoted as saying the Crows are investigating Ireland. Good to see they are not behind the times.

The saddest part of it all is that Rendell says 'it will probably come up'. So while other teams are busy recruiting the best talent and signing them up, we will 'probably' talk about it!:mad:
How about we get ahead of the pack rather than copying after the best players have been taken??

We sure this horse isn't bolting? Seems like we're a couple of years behind the times here, and other clubs have a strong advantage in relationships - and signings.

The saddest part of it all is that Rendell says 'it will probably come up'. So while other teams are busy recruiting the best talent and signing them up, we will 'probably' talk about it!:mad:
How about we get ahead of the pack rather than copying after the best players have been taken??

i agree, it would have been better to see the crows on the ball quicker with this one.

im just happy that rendell is going to take the ireland approach. Could find the next mcleod from ireland!!!

FFS; you expect the club, or any club to reveal where and how they are looking for players??? Jesus, take five minutes to actually think about it before posting more rubbish.

FFS; you expect the club, or any club to reveal where and how they are looking for players??? Jesus, take five minutes to actually think about it before posting more rubbish.

Oh, must be my mistake!:rolleyes:
So what your saying is that we have been doing all of this already and we just didn't tell anyone about it!
That must explain why John Reid announced earlier in the year that we would investigate the possibility of recruiting from Irelnad and why Rendell is now commenting that he expects it to be discussed at their meeting. Its obvious now I've thought about it for 5 minutes, we saying these things to keep it secret!! :p
Give me your address mate and I'll send you 5 bucks so you can go to the shop and buy a clue.

More uneducated whinning.....

Oh, must be my mistake!:rolleyes:
So what your saying is that we have been doing all of this already and we just didn't tell anyone about it!
That must explain why John Reid announced earlier in the year that we would investigate the possibility of recruiting from Irelnad and why Rendell is now commenting that he expects it to be discussed at their meeting. Its obvious now I've thought about it for 5 minutes, we saying these things to keep it secret!! :p
Give me your address mate and I'll send you 5 bucks so you can go to the shop and buy a clue.

Keep your 5 bucks; you clearly need it. Although I doubt that it would help you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows left behind....again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back