Toast Crows pushing for 60,000 members in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

That was what AFC Gold members were originally told prior to the first showdown. Poort Poower chose to go in a different direction.

I'm sure there will be a direct telecast at the Ethelton Hotel.

Poort Poower also initially announced that there would be guest passes available to Essential Crows members for the Western stand. They changed their mind over the week end before the tickets went on sale but did not publicise it. I logged in on the Monday morning and found that only Essential Poower members could get the guest passes. Since many only jumped on the band wagon after the Showdown there were plenty of seats available to Crows members (I was even given a teal T-shirt from Haiti).

The AFC have already emailed all of their members who do not have 11 game memberships and have put the announcement on their website.

I think you need to get Cushy and Roochy on to this. It's a bloody disgrace :D

You misunderstand. I've already purchased the tickets. $52 each. So when I say 'Club 1870 members have priority access'...I didn't mean in the future. I meant right now.

There's nothing better than an away Showdown, win or lose.

You misunderstand. I've already purchased the tickets. $52 each. So when I say 'Club 1870 members have priority access'...I didn't mean in the future. I meant right now.

Yes their is - sex and money. Both better than footy.

Yeah - rewinding and watching the 07 Granny:thumbsu:

Not exactly accurate..

http://www.aflmembershipnumbers.com/port-adelaide-membership-numbers.html

2007 - 34,073
2011 - 32,581

Close numbers

Attendance (Home Average)
2004 - 35,182 (36,340 members, Port flying)
2005 - 32,911
2006 - 27,257
2007 - 29,944
2008 - 23,842
2009 - 24,349
2010 - 23,044
2011 - 21,676
2012 - 19,911 (35,543, Port shit)
2013 - 26,915

The bandwagoner membership is for those 16k 'supporters' who accidentally renewed and then didn't show up...

Those figures are a disgrace.

Just an idea - how good would the stadium look, if the club organised T Shirts for every seat, with each section being red, blue and gold (eg. sect 130 Blue, 131 Red, 132 Gold etc). Yes it is copying what they did in Round 2, but it was a good idea and it did look good,

It wouldn't be copying them at all, as American basketball teams have been doing this for years in the Playoffs. No doubt they will try and claim the original idea come from them though.

Well done Janus.

Where are the seats located? Southern, Eastern or Western Stand?

Which level?

You guys are obsessed with the 1870 thing aren't you. It's almost like if you say it enough times you will convince yourselfs.

You guys are obsessed with the 1870 thing aren't you. It's almost like if you say it enough times you will convince yourselfs.
Well they wern't belivers in 2004
1560620_10202313869122204_1091007569_n.jpg

Or 1996...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, you can't remember what you were doing in 1870?! Footy was way better back in those days... Charles Herringbald was an absolute star, supremely gifted footballer, could kick it 35m+!

2012 - 19,911 (35,543)
The bandwagoner membership is for those 16k 'supporters' who accidentally renewed and then didn't show up...

Adelaide 2013 - 33,703 (46,405). Nearly 13k.

And that's not even considering how bad our last few years, in particular '11 and '12 were and the crows were coming off a good year in 2012.

Adelaide 2013 - 33,703 (46,405). Nearly 13k.
Yep, around 38% of our membership not converting to regular match attendance. Pretty piss poor. 44% is even more pathetic.

And that's not even considering how bad our last few years, in particular '11 and '12 were and the crows were coming off a good year in 2012.
Sorry buddy, you don't get to use that excuse AND claim to have the most passionate, loyal 1870 supporters living the crud.

It was, in a way, like the Kennedy assassination - or Armstrong walking on the moon. You remember exactly what you were doing and where you were doing it.
Sitting up in bed in london alongside my overdue pregnant wife watching some chinese streaming of the asia Pacific aussie channel.

Sitting up in bed in london alongside my overdue pregnant wife watching some chinese streaming of the asia Pacific aussie channel.

At a Power supporting mates house.

More people were watching the BBQ being cooked in the 2nd quarter than were watching the footy.

Honestly, I was sitting there watching the grand final thinking "kind of wish we'd made it".

As much as it was fun to laugh at Port, I couldn't help but be sobered by the fact that they had made it to the grand final while we'd been bundled out in the first week.
16 teams will look at the 2 teams in the GF every year and wish they were there.

14 teams will look at the 4 in the PFs and wish they were there.

Personally, that game is the one time you'd prefer to have just not made it. Losing a GF is bad enough, putting in such a pathetic effort would be unbearable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Crows pushing for 60,000 members in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back