Customer Complaint

Remove this Banner Ad

Lazy bitch

I'm sure the law states that so long as the dog is over 2 years, 6 months and 2 days of age (18 in dog years) then he can but as much smokes and piss as he likes. Except in some remote communities where they have issues with alcoholism in dingoes (indigenous dogs).

LOL.

I should have added she was in a motorized wheelchair, and when the dog came with a bigger order (milk, bread, etc) we used to walk it down to her.

This is to Malcevski Fan,

why not just go to another bottle shop with your brother staying in the car?

problem solved

Thats exactly what I did. It wasn't a huge issue, I just didn't like the girls attitude and was surprised that she would suspect I was purchasing if for him given that theres 11 years age difference between us. Also the fact she didn't clarify (as others on here have done since) the exact reasons for refusing service.

Thats exactly what I did. It wasn't a huge issue, I just didn't like the girls attitude and was surprised that she would suspect I was purchasing if for him given that theres 11 years age difference between us. Also the fact she didn't clarify (as others on here have done since) the exact reasons for refusing service.

Agree. It's not the fact that they ask for it, its the way they ask for it. A lot of them are just power tripping.

Must have stolen a shitload of drinks ey?

I know I did.

lol, i seriously didn't think of it as stealing. They screwed me over on some deals we had set up when i took the position of managing the hotel (big country pub) so i decided to "make it right".

But even before that, i never paid for grog, well occasionally I'd buy a 6 pack when the owner was around, more just to piss him off coz he knew how much i drank on a daily basis.

Today i had an issue with an aborigional customer (oh midland, what a wonderful place)

She was out of it, i had a line of 6-7 people to serve, 2 w***er casuals in the office talking, im yelling for one of them to come serve, because this girl is off her face trying to flog some spirits.

I think "ah F**k it" and stop serving and run to her and tell her she's off her face and too drunk to serve, she then touches my ass and calls me sexy, i tell her "your definatly drunk then, please leave" then she starts crying and saying "oh you think im ugly" (i must explain this part as some kind of pissing contest, yeah take that, people find me hot!)

I kick her out within 5 minutes, back to the line, about 10 minutes later i get a call from one of the customers complaining that i wasnt paying attention and she was waiting in line for too long, urg

Getting some milk from the local IGA. Express Line. Behind some old couple who just want some lamingtons.

Guy scans, and bags their lamingtons, i figure I can put my milk down now, no worries. Oops, no. Old bat wants to stay the wrong side of the till, the loading side, not so much a problem until she wants to pay for her lamingtons by coin and put each individual coin down on the rolling counter one at a time. Right near the edge of it to. Because it had start rolling because I put my milk down (not sure if it's sensor activated or under the checkout operators control) and the small 10cent coin heads down the small gap between roller and the guard.

So you think okay whatever, they'll just get on with things and get the meagre 10cents later. Nope, we need to get this 10 cent coin right now, so a couple of minutes are wasted trying to get this coin. It was such a sad situation. I started blaming myself for putting the milk down, then I blamed the checkout people for worrying so much about a 10 cent coin. Really if the old bat only had to go the correct side of the till, or put the money into the outstretched hand of the checkout operator.

Anyway i'm sure you guys have more stories now. I loved this thread.

i worked at coles over christmas and i got this one bloke at a time where there was a 9 or 10 trolley queue. anyways i was doin my job quickly to get everyone out of the way when this guy goes to me "stop being so rough" i laughed thinking he was kidding because i was packing cans of baked beans into one of those environmentally friendly bags. this guy then said to me "look ****head i dont like your attitude" and i said "chill out mate im jsut doing my job its busy and they are only cans nothings gonna happen" then he proceeded to tell me "I am a client here i can get you fired whenever i want so stop being a ****in ****" and i told him that everyone was a client here as they are purchasing goods from coles and that if he wanted to get me fired to go ahead because i hated working there anyway and started throwin the cans into to bag like i was before. he then went up and got my manager and filed an official complaint and i stood there lookin at him laughing. my manager pretended to care but realising i hadnt done anything wrong because the lady behind the ***hole told her that the guy was being an idiot just got him to leave convinced that he had got me into alot of trouble.

some people must have the saddest lives... it was probably the only situation he would ever had power in such a power tripper. im so glad i got out of retail some people are rediculous i cannot understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recent one, wrong price-tag, wanted it for free, tried to tell him this doesnt work in the liquor business sinces its irresponsible to give away liquor which contains 6-7 standard drinks in one bottle, and gave him the area managers number,

Well the bastard actually talked to a lawyer, the guy in good sense told him he wouldnt get shit all, then he calls up again complaining still

Actually had 2, another bloke wanted some riesling for free, kinda laughed and ignored him while he whined infront of people making him look like a douchebag

Saturday, 4 african blokes come on, i ask them for ID, one has ID, i say "look you all have to leave guys, sorry but its the law"
Nah **** we're with this guy
"cant sorry, hes not your guardian and i cant serve any of you alcohol"
"you ****ing racist *sigh*
"no, its the law, im a manager, i get a 10k fine on myself if the cops walk in"
"ok, you better be cool next time or there will be trouble"
*customer comes in* "better watch out, they have a gun!"
Call police, 3 minutes later 5 african blokes spread eagle on the pavement, gun was plastic, it was a good rush

Recently i've had a packet of those eclypse thrown at my head. called racist about 10 times, a white **** about 5 times.

A lady called wanting an exchange on smirnoff vodka, (work at bws) her son had bought it at some bws (didnt remember) and did not have a receipt, now the casual girl at my store tried to tell her we cant, she then hangs up, calls again and asks to speak to me and says "the girl i was talking to clearly didnt understand" and she asked again, said no, then whined that its all the same company so it wont make a difference :/

Got a mouthful because this partical shitty sparking wine wasnt kept cold, thought "that old bat said she wants 6 tomorrow, so i put in 6, for 3 months 6 grandin champagnes are in the fridge, i take them out, NEXT day she comes in and spits it because none are cold, told her to shop elsewhere, she claimed she was high in marketing for the brand(what a position of power!) and would complain about me, still waiting for that one

No, if your daughter's lost her ****ing passport she can't have another one tomorrow. It doesn't matter how posh and patronising you are. You can't speak to my team leader and putting the phone down and ringing my colleagues won't work either. Ha Ha. What sort of ****wit goes out drinking and using her passport as ID at every ****ing boozer in Sittingbourne (probably) until she loses it? When she's got to fly to Canada in 2 days? **** away off and dry your eyes.

And no, you don't need a passport to travel to the Isle of Wight. If it was an April fool's joke on me I wasn't in the mood. If your mates were playing an April fool on you, you fell for it. And you're a ****wit.

And how the **** am I supposed to know how your sister is going to get a French passport to go on a school trip by Saturday? A french passport? And axeing me how old you can be on a French parental passport before you get your own? Look up 'UK' in your ****ing encyclopedia.

And 'how do I register for the machine at Terminal 5 that reads your eyes so I don't have to queue up with the other plebs' ?????? What am I , the ****ing Bladerunner helpline or something????

Getting some milk from the local IGA. Express Line. Behind some old couple who just want some lamingtons.

Guy scans, and bags their lamingtons, i figure I can put my milk down now, no worries. Oops, no. Old bat wants to stay the wrong side of the till, the loading side, not so much a problem until she wants to pay for her lamingtons by coin and put each individual coin down on the rolling counter one at a time. Right near the edge of it to. Because it had start rolling because I put my milk down (not sure if it's sensor activated or under the checkout operators control) and the small 10cent coin heads down the small gap between roller and the guard.

So you think okay whatever, they'll just get on with things and get the meagre 10cents later. Nope, we need to get this 10 cent coin right now, so a couple of minutes are wasted trying to get this coin. It was such a sad situation. I started blaming myself for putting the milk down, then I blamed the checkout people for worrying so much about a 10 cent coin. Really if the old bat only had to go the correct side of the till, or put the money into the outstretched hand of the checkout operator.

Anyway i'm sure you guys have more stories now. I loved this thread.
hate that no matter what the operator has hand out to make it easier and some people will not put it in the hand don't know why not i am sure they are not infectious !

Recent one, wrong price-tag, wanted it for free, tried to tell him this doesnt work in the liquor business sinces its irresponsible to give away liquor which contains 6-7 standard drinks in one bottle, and gave him the area managers number

That policy must cause the most grief for anyone that has ever worked in retail. I've had people try to get a product for free that has scanned wrong and when they've shown me where they picked the product up from they have read the price from the shelf above or below the one that the product was actually sitting on. No you don't get something for free for being a ****ing idiot!

That policy must cause the most grief for anyone that has ever worked in retail. I've had people try to get a product for free that has scanned wrong and when they've shown me where they picked the product up from they have read the price from the shelf above or below the one that the product was actually sitting on. No you don't get something for free for being a ****ing idiot!

Haha, yeah this happens all the time. I swear people look at the prices around the product and choose the smallest one. They then subconsciously convince themselves that the price they have selected is correct.

we had a customer spend easy an hour or more looking for something that would scan dearer usually meat hams with prices on them and different price on shelf she would take a photo of the hself then would say before we had even scanned it that it was a free item , i think my response was i had not scanned it so i won't give it free unless a manager tells me too , have forgotten if we did or not.
i could not be bothered going to that length if i want something i buy it and most times will know price usually i am not lucky to get anything free , could have got a bed set free once but as had just started at my job was not sure if that policy included workers so i just paid the cheaper price.

I also work at a liquor store, the thing that annoys me most is the amount of people that expect stuff for free. I would get at least one customer a week asking me for promotional shit which is only for those who buy participating products or if the promo is over, then the stuff is already gone. Most of them think it's their god given right to get stuff for free just for showing up and buying a few things. Then I get heckled, "oh, you have stuff but you won't give it to us." Yeah mate, I'm hording it all in my locker out back. I'll just give you a key and you can raid the mother****er for free shit.

Then we have idiots who can't read. We have a 10% off thing at our store where you buy six bottles and get 10% off the entire six pack of wine. A female customer came up to me and started asking me about a bottle of wine which was $12.36 per bottle but $11.24 in a six pack.

"Does this mean I get six bottles for $11.24?"
"No, if you buy six, each bottle will be $11.24 which means the lot will cost $67.44. If you purchase one to five bottles, they will cost you $12.36 each."
"But this sign says six bottles for $11.24?"
"No, the sign says the price will be $11.24 for each bottle if you buy six. The $11.24 is the 10% discount price if you buy six bottles."
"That's false advertising."
"No, that's how the system works. The single bottle price is listed first, then the 10% discount price is listed second." (Translation: You're a ****ing moron, every other person is here is capable of comprehending such a simple concept but you're too ****ing dumb to understand).

She ended up buying something else.

Then there's customers who want a discount because a price ticket is wrong, others who want stuff for free because the price scans incorrectly, or the product isn't cold enough so they want a discount off that.

**** off the lot of you!!!!

i wish the bums would stop breaking into my work place to steal the cigs ! first time smashed doors to get to the cartons not last night the get the cigs we have been taking out the cartons cause of first time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Customer Complaint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back