D GRADE: Give me something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone let me know if Corey Bannister is playing this weekend for Therry after doing a hammy? If not who will fill his spot, didn't a guy kick 11 in the ressies a few weekes back?

if you did your Hammy ox would you be playing??? come on buddy have a think about it.

My winners this week will be:

OC
Rupo
OM
Therry
St Leos

Thank you.... come again.

Rumour has it ILSS that Bannister has been out on the track, to what training he is doing is unknown! Also Darren Goodwin is looking right to go for this weekend, he is having surgery after the Rupo game and wants some payback...........feel sorry for that bloke!?

Phar Lap said:
Rumour has it ILSS that Bannister has been out on the track, to what training he is doing is unknown! Also Darren Goodwin is looking right to go for this weekend, he is having surgery after the Rupo game and wants some payback...........feel sorry for that bloke!?

Can someone tell me how O'connor is looking???? Will he play this week against Banyule???? and where will he play??

I saw O'Connor play a few weeks back in the twos and must have racked up 40 touches, think he will struggle with a bad ankle injury though. Therry would have been happy to see the return of the big fella?

The Ox said:
I saw O'Connor play a few weeks back in the twos and must have racked up 40 touches, think he will struggle with a bad ankle injury though. Therry would have been happy to see the return of the big fella?

How was the fitness???

Skicko #20 - Big, big unit
#19 - Great hands and leap, played across half back
Tsingaris - up from 19s last year, won that secs goal kicking, looking trim and fit, can play a bit. Thats all I can remember.
goodwin will be a massive boost for Therry, good player.
Big games this week, won't join in the tipping but I do think they will finally get a win over the 'Yulers.

Big week in D1,
Massive game out in Bulleen, GF rematches are always good to watch no matter who is playing.
My tips:
BT in a thriller over OC
OG over Rupo
OM to beat YV
Therry to smash Banyule
and St Leos to draw with Prahran!!

Good luck to all involved, get down to Ted Ajani if you have nothing else on and watch a fantastic game. Parton and chivers going head to head will be worth the trip!:thumbsu:

Bullant out

Half Back said:
How was the fitness???
Looked like O'Connor made it through the first half easily and then was limping favouring his left ankle.........is there another injury at therry we should know about. Will O'Connor play this week or sit on the sideline with Bannister and Goodwin. Why would O'Connor be playing ones anyway, played 2's last game?:confused:

Are all you Rupo boys back from Holidays and ready to play footy this weekend? How relaxing was the weekend, full of Ring a Ring a Rosey and kiss chasey.................................

Phar Lap said:
Are all you Rupo boys back from Holidays and ready to play footy this weekend? How relaxing was the weekend, full of Ring a Ring a Rosey and kiss chasey.................................
huh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phar Lap said:

Big Red,

Your knowledge of Kids games is freaky.

Phar Lap the only game we played was:

Tiggy..... we all tagged your old lady all last night at training!

That's why we're so quick.... we chase your missus's fine ass round the track in that crutchless lycra suit she wears on the weekends at the Mens Gallery.

I Love Sandra Sully said:

That's why we're so quick.... we chase your missus's fine ass round the track in that lycra suit she wears on the weekends at the Mens Gallery.

Funniest thing i've ever heard!!

Cowboys tips for round 8:
Old Carey and BT to be close till 3qtr time, then BT to run away by 4 goals in the last.
Therry over Banyule comfortably
OG and Rupo, too close, a draw or OG just
Yarra over OMs just
And St Leos to beat Prahran after knocking off the ladder leaders last week.
Will be interesting to see how Therry goes if it is close against Banyule, I reckon they'll still get over but losing close games constantly does take it out of you. They should be too good though.

That's why we're so quick.... we chase your missus's fine ass round the track in that crutchless lycra suit she wears on the weekends at the Mens Gallery.
ILSS, firstly thanks for acknowledging the my missus is hot and could get a job at the mens gallary, what I would like to know is why are you going to the mens gallery, wouldn't you be more suited to The Peel in Collingwood or is that your dad paying what ever it costs to try and get you to get out of your gay ways.........easiest way to do that would be for you just to switch clubs. Nice try at a funny post mate but please leave the humour to me from now on. P.S hope those grazes on your knees and elbows clear up for the game on the weeekend :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

OC37, Can you please explain further on a rumour I heard that there is a split down at the club since Dolly has been captain, certain players haven't been performing as they usually would?

Phar Lap... why don't you give your name to OC37 in a personal Message and then he can organise for you to take your issue up with Parton directly....I am sure he would be happy too.... then after your finished disgussing that with him... maybe you could venture out of your rabbit hole down at therry and pop on down to Sunbury and catch up on a game of Tiggy with us....bring your girl of course.

oc37: please note i still dislike you.

Phar Lap... why don't you give your name to OC37 in a personal Message and then he can organise for you to take your issue up with Parton directly....I am sure he would be happy too.... then after your finished disgussing that with him... maybe you could venture out of your rabbit hole down at therry and pop on down to Sunbury and catch up on a game of Tiggy with us....bring your girl of course.

oc37: please note i still dislike you.

IlSS, loving your posts, some real funny stuff!!!! :thumbsu: :cool: Do you play ones???? and what number do you wear, as i'm watching you guys this week....

ILSS Why don't you personal message me with you name and I will be more than happy to venture down to Scunbury and play tag with you all. I am only asking OC37............I don't dislike OC37 (yet) or OC as a club........just Rupo. Which girl would you like me to bring as I am close with all your players sisters.............

Rupo V OG's
YV V OM's
Banyule V Therry
BT V OC
Prahran V Emmaus

I am not confident about any of my picks, and i expect some cracking matches this week!

If BT can hold out OC and be within 3 goals at 3/4 time, i'd expect them to come out on top. Although i have not seen OC's at all this year. Should be an awesome game to watch with all players (bar dolly and chivers) fresh and raring to go!

Good luck to all teams and have an injury free saturday!!

Look Phar Lap i know you hold a grudge against us boys down at rupo..... but it's not our fault your Mum decided to come on our end of season trip last year....it was soley her choice....Can't you just accept that she was just trying to be nice and offer to be our back up bend incase any of the lads didn't pull one while out on the town...I can assure you we all took real good care of her.

Thanks again Mrs Lap.... you were fabulous. :thumbsu:

ILSS, the fact that you do bring up mum jokes shows of your intelligence. You are prob still a virgin and jack off to Home and Away. Nether the less I would rather have a mum who is a whore than two dads like you. How is the gay marriage coming along....................
Anyway time to talk footy before this forum gets closed down, least Therry will be able to join the C Grade one next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back