• South Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yarra Valley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP...he's been outed as a HR player...Uncle Mick or one of his friends.

Flattered I'm still rating a mention HBP, but surely I'm remembered as someone a little more articulate than the imposter that is Greg Madigan. I'm fairly confident the arrogance of the "enjoying watching us fly, Deano" is indicative of someone who's been given an identity that isn't his own and is happy to have you believe it is. Meaning, I don't think it's a HR person.

Seems as though people are trying to fire OM up. SMD are a lock tomorrow, they will win. Killer has given the rev up and it will work. Dropped 3 senior players in Bracchi, Kealy and Rieman. Giving the performing 2 players a run which is good thinking.

My mail suggests A Riemann is heading overseas and won't be back.

i would have thought most HR players would have better things to worry about. he appears to have been at every mentone game for the past year, pretty piss poor greg if your from OM

onto more important issues, those legs are back boundary umpiring at keysie on the weekend. as if atoning for last weeks dismal display wasn't motivation enough.....

OM to win by 15 goals this weekend... It will be a total wash over. Rumor has it they are soft? That cools. I just hope that your team doesn't get beaten by a soft side... that would be funny!

OM to win by 15 goals this weekend... It will be a total wash over. Rumor has it they are soft? That cools. I just hope that your team doesn't get beaten by a soft side... that would be funny!

its not SMD calling OM soft air thief. If you need that kind of motivation then your a joke. The 4 points should be motivation enough but hey use what you can, you will need everything you can get. SMD will win and then have a big sat night.

How wrong you were. SMD just could not be stopped once they started going. Now come up with excuses OM.
And we didnt have Jess, Cronan and Bracchi and you had these so called guns in snow and teasdale.

After watching a very entertaining game of D1 footy at the keysie playing fields I have a few questions.

Is Emily the best boundary umpire in the comp?

Is Snowie the most over rated player in D1?

Can Mentone hit a target by foot (no!)

D.Teasdale can not only prepare an exciting surface but actually do nothing to win a game of footy?

Please discuss!

After watching a very entertaining game of D1 footy at the keysie playing fields I have a few questions.

D.Teasdale can not only prepare an exciting surface but actually do nothing to win a game of footy?

Please discuss!

Well I wouldn't have thought the club or senior coach would be too happy about an office bearer such as yourself making such comments on a public forum!

i was there for the south - mentonians game and after the 1st quarter mentonians were outplayed all over the park, didnt want it enough
south are a team to watch, just now getting it together it looks like

Please discuss!

I think you need to get over her sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I wouldn't have thought the club or senior coach would be too happy about an office bearer such as yourself making such comments on a public forum!

I am tipping many club officials post here, with similar comments....it's just that they choose to remain anonymous.

2 hiccups in a row for OMs now.

Please discuss!

D. Teasdale is pretty over rated. But does do a good job on the playing fields.

Disagree about snowie. He takes every mark that comes his way. Cleary one of the best players in the comp.

Mentone's skills were shocking. Couldn't hit a target. Agree. Big problem is off half back, will change in coming weeks but could be too late.

Young Emily is a great boundry umpire.

My Points:
Differently out coached. Costello smash us off half back and Hannan up forward was to strong. And Souths game plan just left MaGee lost, confused and scratching his head.

This year reminds me very much of how Russo loss his job. Had the blow out against Geelong, then suffered some really bad loses. And the next game doesn't look good with us travelling to Prahran, never been very successful there either... could all be coming to a end for Mentone in the next week or two.

Well done on the weekend harps!!!

Good work Harps - I'll make a journalist out of you yet old son. ;)

Reds were blown out of the water in the first 15 minutes by B-T, and somehow after trailing by 36-0 so early, the final score was a paltry 81-57 after another 3 1/2 quarters.

Still have big trouble kicking scores, but I can't really comment any further on ugly and AJPAJP's boys as I was knocked out in the curtain-raiser and had to toddle off home to the couch to commence a diet of Nurofen and icepacks to the back of the scone for the remainder of the weekend. Fortunately, it was the turning point as the Reds' McGoos turned a 2 goal deficit into a 102 point win thereafter.

Sorry to the B-T boys, I was keen to have a brew or two at Ted's Palace after the game, but alcohol was off the agenda pretty early on. :( At least I managed to (softly) bump into AJPAJP during the first term of the seniors to say g'day. B-T are looking pretty good with a blend of youth and wily silver foxes!!!

Many clubs will be glad for the week's break, including NOBSPC who are probably keen to freshen up and push for a clean sheet in the first half of the season.

Reds were blown out of the water in the first 15 minutes by B-T, and somehow after trailing by 36-0 so early, the final score was a paltry 81-57 after another 3 1/2 quarters.

Still have big trouble kicking scores, but I can't really comment any further on ugly and AJPAJP's boys as I was knocked out in the curtain-raiser and had to toddle off home to the couch to commence a diet of Nurofen and icepacks to the back of the scone for the remainder of the weekend. Fortunately, it was the turning point as the Reds' McGoos turned a 2 goal deficit into a 102 point win thereafter.

Sorry to the B-T boys, I was keen to have a brew or two at Ted's Palace after the game, but alcohol was off the agenda pretty early on. :( At least I managed to (softly) bump into AJPAJP during the first term of the seniors to say g'day. B-T are looking pretty good with a blend of youth and wily silver foxes!!!

Many clubs will be glad for the week's break, including NOBSPC who are probably keen to freshen up and push for a clean sheet in the first half of the season.

We will accept your apology Frase. I had a beer sitting on the bar ready for you too!! Your shout down at the BSO, though!

Another inspirational act of courage Super coach. Keep up the good work, a glorious return as senior coach of your beloved OT in B Section next year awaits!!

the roy is proud of you.

Another inspirational act of courage Super coach. Keep up the good work, a glorious return as senior coach of your beloved OT in B Section next year awaits!!

the roy is proud of you.

Save for a couple of g'days at the season launch, I haven't spoken to anyone from OT for well over a year now. They'll be fine, and certainly don't need my assistance.

As for you Roy, well you need all the help you can get old son. :rolleyes: Deal with it sunshine, we all know you're a complete fraud, and you're just cranky that you and your stupid mate were sprung late last year.

For heaven's sake, move on please.

D. Teasdale is pretty over rated. But does do a good job on the playing fields.

Disagree about snowie. He takes every mark that comes his way. Cleary one of the best players in the comp.

Mentone's skills were shocking. Couldn't hit a target. Agree. Big problem is off half back, will change in coming weeks but could be too late.

Young Emily is a great boundry umpire.

My Points:
Differently out coached. Costello smash us off half back and Hannan up forward was to strong. And Souths game plan just left MaGee lost, confused and scratching his head.

This year reminds me very much of how Russo loss his job. Had the blow out against Geelong, then suffered some really bad loses. And the next game doesn't look good with us travelling to Prahran, never been very successful there either... could all be coming to a end for Mentone in the next week or two.

Well done on the weekend harps!!!

Prahran had three standouts Bevan 36 on/ball,no15 half back played off his man good kick set them up and the coach Greenham,smart player knows how 2 kick a goal, stop them and you'll go close panther man.

Prahran had three standouts Bevan 36 on/ball,no15 half back played off his man good kick set them up and the coach Greenham,smart player knows how 2 kick a goal, stop them and you'll go close panther man.

The 2 big blokes go pretty well too, mate. Prahran are a confidence team. Get on top of them early (especially through the mid-field, stoppages, clearances etc), limit the supply to the forwards. You want Greenham to think he's required to play on-ball, not forward where he's more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back