D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi...dizwah, how you going on the Hot Dogs? Heard you set a record down at Parkmore kiosk with a certain accountant! Apparently Griff19 goes ok too....hahaha

What are you doing on the Ammos page?? The people here are honest and have a level of integrity! Bit lonely over at the SFL or are you starting to regret your decision??
One last thing can we have our Ruckman back!

Mate seriously, stop talking crap... you really have no idea!!! Your either a disgruntled ex-saint who was opposed to the merger or one on those ill informed St Mary's slagers from D4. Ive seen your previous post and its fair to say you have some sort of issue with the club. Why wouldnt i be quick to supress your stupid comments???

The senior team for round one will have nothing to do with which club you came from, but your performance on the track and i can tell you, there will be more than 4-5 St Mary's boys in the team. They have quite a few seriously good footballers. The senior coach is not interested in anything else, i can assure you.

Do you really need a definition of the word committed???? They have committed to playing, whats hard about that??? The clubbies start training in about 2 weeks and will be very good side!!!

Relegation..... i dont think so son!!!

Postage stamp.... at least in lush and green and we can use it, unlike most clubs.

Serioulsy Hitforsix, go back to you D4 thread and talk about something you have a clue about, not just off the cuff crap that you THINK you know about.

I'll actually have you know that I have nothing against the club personally but more against certain people who are down there!

I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on - I jsut think the result that has occured has not been in favour of many of the old st marys boys.

Cheers & good luck

Just wondering how the players from Salesians under 19s sqaud of 05 are going? Are there many numbers still down at the club?
I saw them play a final against Hampton and thought that Salesian's future was in great hands.

Westy me old boy. I doesnt matter if your 150 kgs or 75 kgs. All that matters is that you get the ball. Yeah one man and myself have been overweight compared to some of the other guys at the club over the years, but why is it that we keep getting the ball?? Its no good being fit if your starving mate

Westy me old boy. I doesnt matter if your 150 kgs or 75 kgs. All that matters is that you get the ball. Yeah one man and myself have been overweight compared to some of the other guys at the club over the years, but why is it that we keep getting the ball?? Its no good being fit if your starving mate
Speak for yourself Yaga!

But it is a valid point - do you want to provide any examples??

I'll actually have you know that I have nothing against the club personally but more against certain people who are down there!

I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on - I jsut think the result that has occured has not been in favour of many of the old st marys boys.

Cheers & good luck

We have not played a game yet, so how you ASSUME the result has not been in favour of the saints boys is beyond me... ill think you will be quite suprised.

Build a bridge and get over it and stop posting rubbish on this forum.

Just wondering how the players from Salesians under 19s sqaud of 05 are going? Are there many numbers still down at the club?
I saw them play a final against Hampton and thought that Salesian's future was in great hands.

Still quire a few of the boys down there. Kelly, Signh (on list at bendigo bombers, but will come back to us if nt picked), Francis, Morsello plus a few others. They are all top players for the club and will continue to be.

We have you been. Training isn't the same without you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers & good luck

Whisper is you were directly involved down at the club in recent years and may have left on bad terms (could be wrong but dont thinks so).

Going on your previous posts, i argue you do have something against the club!!

Any news from or on Old Paradians, Banyule, Ivanhoe, Therry, Westbourne, St.Leos, Glen Eira or Bentleigh?

Westbourne looked fairly solid at training last night - good numbers, skill levels and fitness up. Saw the coach talking seriously to a likely-looking young gun who may be a late addition to the team.

In other words - pretty much the same as everyone... ;)

What are you doing on the Ammos page?? The people here are honest and have a level of integrity! Bit lonely over at the SFL or are you starting to regret your decision??
One last thing can we have our Ruckman back!

Ha ha...he happy. Funny what goes around as another ruckman called by your coach too! Good luck with the wedding....;) Just keeping an interest....no regrets either.:D

Any news from or on Old Paradians, Banyule, Ivanhoe, Therry, Westbourne, St.Leos, Glen Eira or Bentleigh?

Wamba - some gossip - but would need confirmation from those that really know.

Old westbourne have lost a couple from last year, but have very good 19's coming through.

OP's - have lost last years B&F but are going ok.

Ivanhoe have lost a few from last year with retirements and work (over achieved last year anyway in what I saw).

St Leos very confident - good numbers.

Yagabomb kfc will open before the season starts. for westy you should leave werribee as you are too old, werribee i'll call it from now will end up back in d3 next year.

Bentleigh's looking sharp with plenty of numbers and as someone said earlier have a very young list. Should be an interesting season with a few blokes back on the track.

Time for a crack @ the ladder:

Werribee
St Leo's
Old Paradians
Old Westbourne

Bentleigh
Glen Eira
St Marys/Salesian
Therry Penola
Banyule
Ivanhoe

Rough Guess:

Werribee
Old Paradians
Old Westbourne
St Leo's

Glen Eira
St Mary's/Salesian
Bentleigh
Banyule
Therry Penola
Ivanhoe

Should be fairly even throughout this year.

It'll be tough to round up the top 4 and I expect Glen Eira, St Mary's/Salegian's & Bentleigh to be right up there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back