D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for a run last night past Glen Eira's Ground, staying off it has done you blokes very well, it's in great shape, if the season starts as scheduled glen eira might well have the best ground in the comp.
Maybe all Glen Eira council grounds could be museum pieces as Bentleigh's ground is in fantastic condition but similar to Glen Eira, the council is not granting any access for training or practices matches until some turf consultants get paid mega bucks to tell the council the grounds are too hard

So whats the latest with all the club's??

Hows Pre-Season training going?? What have clubs been doing if they cant access their grounds???

Any big arrivals or departures at the D2 clubs???

Down at St Mary's / Salesian, we are lucky to be able to use our ground and training is going well. Its been very solid. We have a couple of practice matches lined up and a pre-season camp organised next month. Looking forward to a good year ahead!! Have just appointed a Club 18's coach and numbers a looking good. Anyone interested in playing get onto the website for club contact deatails (http://www.saintmarysfc.com/).

Bit harshh there digger, will let that slide to the keeper, he has been looking in great nick of late and could be a definite contender for the pin up boy/men for all seasons calender come seasons end..

I believe that besides Glen Eira, St Mary's could be a definite smokey with a rumour that that James Bilitho and Luke Romanelli are coming to boost key position stocks, through in Eric Mailard and things seem very promosing.

Lyndale Football Club in Southern League division 2 are seeking a practice match on 29th March or the 5th April. For more information please PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So whats the latest with all the club's??

Hows Pre-Season training going?? What have clubs been doing if they cant access their grounds???

Any big arrivals or departures at the D2 clubs???

Down at St Mary's / Salesian, we are lucky to be able to use our ground and training is going well. Its been very solid. We have a couple of practice matches lined up and a pre-season camp organised next month. Looking forward to a good year ahead!! Have just appointed a Club 18's coach and numbers a looking good. Anyone interested in playing get onto the website for club contact deatails (http://www.saintmarysfc.com/).

Sounds like the takeover by salasian for st marys is nearly complete. All coaches are from salesian background and there is only a few remaining saints players (somewhat hopefuls - with no clubbies they'll be full time trainers no time players!)

Sounds like the takeover by salasian for st marys is nearly complete. All coaches are from salesian background and there is only a few remaining saints players (somewhat hopefuls - with no clubbies they'll be full time trainers no time players!)

Dont know where your getting your info from Hitforsix, but you really have no idea.... The senior coach had no link to either of the previous clubs and there is quite a few boys from the saints training, have not lost many at all, same for Salesian. And your wrong again, there is a clubbies and with over 20 players already committed!!! Go back and do some research before you come on again......

TT, i hear along the grapevine that the Tigers have a consistent 45 to 50 blokes on the track and have had since early jan. Not any new recruits as i'm told but a few ok 18's coming up. Also heard that they have a new two's coach. Seems odd seeing that they won the flag last year?

my prediction is that i will win the b/f in d2 by 2 votes to chriss massis,sloth youd have to agree yeah,gee i crack myself up...and to all you new sides go and get stuffed ur all rejects from other divisions...

TT, i hear along the grapevine that the Tigers have a consistent 45 to 50 blokes on the track and have had since early jan. Not any new recruits as i'm told but a few ok 18's coming up. Also heard that they have a new two's coach. Seems odd seeing that they won the flag last year?
They won the flag in the reserves but they only made the prelim in the seniors. I am surprised though. i would have thought Kirk Norton would have kept the job if he wanted it. They were a very young team last year, i think they will be a better side this year, with the players having another year of development. Should be good this year, watching Werribee and Westbourne slogging it out as powerhouses of the division from the same side of town! Shame that willi just got relegated, would have made for some good 3-way rivalry!
Looking forward to a good year of D2 Footy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back