D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drifter,
You would be easy to spot out in a crowd. Your the guy that wears nothing but mirrors to deflect everything off you.

ESL flag favourites obviously. Beat Banyule on the weekend, and only side to beat Werribee this year. Have a great track record against the tigers!

Barenello for league b& F

Its all ESL at the moment. Especially after the hoebags got done on the weekend. Did dent their odds remarkably.

Which Baranello???

Combined their votes will win but who is everyone referring to??

Very interesting few weeks ahead for places 4 - 6. Ivanhoe have placed themselves nicely and should probably take it out, as they dont play any of the top three again. Whilst my boys Glen Eira and OW's both have to play Werribee and Banyule in coming weeks. Westbourne have the biggest fight though. They have to play GE and Ivanhoe in 8 point games plus the tigers and the bears.

News Just in.

Werribee V Old Westbourne to be moved to the MCG to cater for large crowd.

Connex are putting on double train service from Werribee and Hoppers Crossing stations with the Department of Infrastructure making sure that there are adequete taxis for people in the area up their return!

All Kangaroos matches moved Soldiers reserve for the rest of the season.

MCG sold out - corporate boxes left only.

$150 a ticket contact me if interested! Will accept most cards.

Drifter, obviously the two small nuts I asked you to grow last week haven't taken hold. ESL the only side to defeat the Tigers this year, so surely they would have to be flag favourites.
TT and Aka you are right that it will be a big one this week. Some big changes to both sides this week for rivalry round. Don't know whether we will adhere to the rotation system this week. I know I have to put in a big week this week on the training track as I was dropped for the seniors on Saturday:D

Drifter, obviously the two small nuts I asked you to grow last week haven't taken hold. ESL the only side to defeat the Tigers this year, so surely they would have to be flag favourites.
TT and Aka you are right that it will be a big one this week. Some big changes to both sides this week for rivalry round. Don't know whether we will adhere to the rotation system this week. I know I have to put in a big week this week on the training track as I was dropped for the seniors on Saturday:D

Unlucky West - you had to line up for a 33 goal win :D

well done to the two Bees teams - out played us on the weekend and showed why they are top teams. Hopefully we get about 7 back for the ones this week and a few more in two weeks time. We will need it to stay in the hunt for a finals position. It sounds like everyone is in the same boat and 'when' players return could be the big factor in determining making and winning finals.

the Chump.

Chump, your 2's never gave up and was a credit to your club,especially being undermanned with no bench. The same for the ones. WAS NOT the same side we played in round one and was only a matter of time before we ran over you. Just a note on the umpiring. The best umpiring I've seen in the 2's and 1's in years;)

Chump, your 2's never gave up and was a credit to your club,especially being undermanned with no bench. The same for the ones. WAS NOT the same side we played in round one and was only a matter of time before we ran over you. Just a note on the umpiring. The best umpiring I've seen in the 2's and 1's in years;)

thanks WEST - yeah, it was not a great weekend for us in terms of playing stock, but I thought the guys in the twos who did play ( all 16 of them .....and for the vast majority of the game only 13 could actually run) at least had a go. I know that is hard for outsiders who look at the score card to understand, but it was simply a case of 'fly the flag' and not cancel the game.

I thought the umpires in the two's were magnificent !!! :D

As for the ones .........yes many changes from the last time we played, but as I have said on several occasions, many clubs are in the same boat. You play with what you have and that's all there was to it. Simply outplayed by the better team on the weekend.

I did note that several Bees supporters were keen to talk to Jack Aziz who was there 'supporting' the hoes .......;)

Cheers, The Chump.

Lot of the boys know Jack when he played for Werribee VFL. Nice pick up for your boys. I DID offer some big incentives to come to Werribee but 2 hot dogs not enough. Should have offered a free can of coke too, may have got him over the line.

Lot of the boys know Jack when he played for Werribee VFL. Nice pick up for your boys. I DID offer some big incentives to come to Werribee but 2 hot dogs not enough. Should have offered a free can of coke too, may have got him over the line.

......Gee, surprised he said no....... bloody good hotdogs and the dimmy's were pretty good also WEST.

I will be a happy boy when Aziz and Pace head up a forward line at hoe park......I don't think too many players will sit in front of them 25 m out, could mean a trip to the emergency ward.

Chump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

......Gee, surprised he said no....... bloody good hotdogs and the dimmy's were pretty good also WEST.

I will be a happy boy when Aziz and Pace head up a forward line at hoe park......I don't think too many players will sit in front of them 25 m out, could mean a trip to the emergency ward.

Chump.

Did Trent Lee belt Travis Oneill:D

What happened there lads

Also Bannister (Ricky) and Morrissey (OW) - what happened there

Who will get the 2 weeks??

Chump.
Damon Wood, Angelo Pace & Jack Aziz....thats some fire power

When well we see the dynamic trio on the park together?

no Im not kidding... dont think you quite understand what I was saying. as I said the bulk of the frees went bentleighs way in the final term. as you say they were 11(bent)-2(GE). I wasnt having a whinge at all. yes most of the frees went for the away side and thats what I was trying to point out. a lot of those free kicks were poor decisions by the umps and the GE boys had good reason to not be happy with them. I was not complaining that bentleigh got no frees. I was more pointing out that bentleigh did get a lot of the frees so dont start attacking me when you have misunderstood the post.
in conclusion, the game was poorly umpired with the free kick count favouring bentleigh by a long way in the end Id imagine (without having the actual stats here at hand). dont call me one-eyed when I was actually looking at how frustrating it mustve been for GE

my humblest apologies. I did misinterpret your comment.

results from the weekend went as expected but i suspect glen eira will be ruing the fact that we got THAT close to them in the end... hasnt done their percentage a lot of good for the run home! great to see chris 'shooter' sharp back in form with 8 majors... he played exceptional football from full forward.

it seems our scribe jono healy has a vested interest in what goes on here. he mentioned drifters name in his opening comments in regards to the emmaus st leos v banyule game... an exchange of crucial information change hands, perhaps??

results from the weekend went as expected but i suspect glen eira will be ruing the fact that we got THAT close to them in the end... hasnt done their percentage a lot of good for the run home! great to see chris 'shooter' sharp back in form with 8 majors... he played exceptional football from full forward.

Your boys certainly did surprise us after half time Stewie. We went into half time very confident and came out the other end of the 3rd wondering where the hell that came from? But in the end 4 points is 4 points, and we can walked away with them.

Sharp did well, he's kicking for goal is one of the best ive seen the ammos, very rearly misses. Good effort considering the conditions.

Another topic - where are D2 finals being played??
Are you getting ahead of yourself? Talking finals already. Is it really you? Maybe those nuts are starting to take root after the rain.
Finals played at Parkdale last year.
Now make sure not to talk it up too much or we might think someone else is using your pseudonym (username for the uninitiated)

Your boys certainly did surprise us after half time Stewie. We went into half time very confident and came out the other end of the 3rd wondering where the hell that came from? But in the end 4 points is 4 points, and we can walked away with them.

Sharp did well, he's kicking for goal is one of the best ive seen the ammos, very rearly misses. Good effort considering the conditions.

I hear from a mate who was there that the Bentleigh boys coped an absolute rocket from their coach @ half time that left a few supporter covering their ears, must have had an impact in the 3rd term

Surely we wont have to play finals at Parkdale. In my opinion the ground was very sub-standard last year and not really close to any of the teams in D2.

question is now game on, are you able to make the four? just noticed youve 4 tough games to finish off with & old westbourne did you no favours by beating therry penola by 81 points on saturday.

shooters the same at training - out of 50 shots, he'll nail at least 45 from all angles.

is it always that blustery at packer park? i was watching from the scoreboard side saturday & it was blowing right through me! does it always blow to the leila st end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back