D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha I couldnt be sneaky if I tried.

I talk too much Ive been told.

On form Ivanhoe and Werribee look the goods - we'll try and go with them both in September to avoid the straight sets:D

Oh Drifter - stop it - I am crying as I am laughing so much !!

On Form - you guys belted us by 8 large only a few weeks back - please, stop now or your greatness as a football brain will be lost forever:p

Ok- this week from the Chump.

OW to win over Therry - but might be a bit closer than we all imagine. If therry's two big guns up forward can get enough ball they could keep scoreboard pressure on the OW boys who have some key OUTS. Still I rate OW highly having seen a bit of them in the past 18 months - OW by 16 Points.

Demons V GE - big game for both that will see this also go down to the wire. Again Sharp and Robbo hold the Key and with Magnifico up forward too it could be a bit of a shoot out. That being said Clark will cause major headaches for the demons defensive unit with the GE mid field to get plenty of it. GE - just - 5 points.

SME V OP's - good recent form from SMS and I think they might get the points over OP's who look to be just not quite getting through a whole game. OP's a very young side and this time of year can be a real grind on young bodies and heads. SMS - 20 points.

The bears V flag fav's - what acracker this will be - match of the round without doubt. Last chance for the bears to keep a top two spot alive IMO, so they will be desperate to win. Gayfer to cause all sorts for ESL's 'achilles' and if Playfair fronts up and Drapac moves back to the dangerous pocket then a goal spree could be on the cards. But the Animals at home and in the best form of any recently will get the points in the end. Bara to get another BOG, ESL's forward line to kick enough to win by 13 points.

Bees V Hoes - in what we hope will be a cracker. unfortunately, my mail today is Pace will return next week against the demons and 4 more regulars to miss with injury. That being said the Bees have injuries too and it will be interesting to see if the much talked about depth at tigerland can cover some of these stars. I can promise a VERY tough game...... and pick the bees by 100 points. ;)
Kidding - have to pick our boys - Hoes by 1 point !!

West have the cans cold and get a big crowd there for the game - opposition supporters tend to love me and I missed our last encounter.

Good luck all The Chump.

Oh Drifter - stop it - I am crying as I am laughing so much !!

On Form - you guys belted us by 8 large only a few weeks back - please, stop now or your greatness as a football brain will be lost forever:p

Ok- this week from the Chump.

OW to win over Therry - but might be a bit closer than we all imagine. If therry's two big guns up forward can get enough ball they could keep scoreboard pressure on the OW boys who have some key OUTS. Still I rate OW highly having seen a bit of them in the past 18 months - OW by 16 Points.

Demons V GE - big game for both that will see this also go down to the wire. Again Sharp and Robbo hold the Key and with Magnifico up forward too it could be a bit of a shoot out. That being said Clark will cause major headaches for the demons defensive unit with the GE mid field to get plenty of it. GE - just - 5 points.

SME V OP's - good recent form from SMS and I think they might get the points over OP's who look to be just not quite getting through a whole game. OP's a very young side and this time of year can be a real grind on young bodies and heads. SMS - 20 points.

The bears V flag fav's - what acracker this will be - match of the round without doubt. Last chance for the bears to keep a top two spot alive IMO, so they will be desperate to win. Gayfer to cause all sorts for ESL's 'achilles' and if Playfair fronts up and Drapac moves back to the dangerous pocket then a goal spree could be on the cards. But the Animals at home and in the best form of any recently will get the points in the end. Bara to get another BOG, ESL's forward line to kick enough to win by 13 points.

Bees V Hoes - in what we hope will be a cracker. unfortunately, my mail today is Pace will return next week against the demons and 4 more regulars to miss with injury. That being said the Bees have injuries too and it will be interesting to see if the much talked about depth at tigerland can cover some of these stars. I can promise a VERY tough game...... and pick the bees by 100 points. ;)
Kidding - have to pick our boys - Hoes by 1 point !!

West have the cans cold and get a big crowd there for the game - opposition supporters tend to love me and I missed our last encounter.

Good luck all The Chump.

OW to beat Therry by less than a goal. OW been up for a while and Therry are playing ok at the moment.

Bentleigh to beat GE - The wheels on the GE bus dont go round and round at the moment

SMS to win by 10 goals over OP

Banyule to spring a suprise and finish equal on score with ESL - DRAW

I think Ivanhoe will start favourites against the Bees who are struggling a bit at the moment whislt ivanhoe are flying. Werribee to get up by 4 points

The best round in D2 for some weeks.

OW to beat Therry by less than a goal. OW been up for a while and Therry are playing ok at the moment.

Bentleigh to beat GE - The wheels on the GE bus dont go round and round at the moment

SMS to win by 10 goals over OP

Banyule to spring a suprise and finish equal on score with ESL - DRAW

I think Ivanhoe will start favourites against the Bees who are struggling a bit at the moment whislt ivanhoe are flying. Werribee to get up by 4 points

The best round in D2 for some weeks.

Not one tipper including Jono Healey have tipped OP over SMS - strange!!!!

Chump, after being burgled twice in the last 3 weeks with all our supplies gone, I can tell you the bar is being filled as I speak. VB, Pure Blondes, Carlton Draught,Corona's. If you have a preference I can supply some before the game:D
Will be wet and cold for the game so bring your long stops. The boys are looking forward to the match.
Drifter, grow some balls, ESL the only side to beat Werribee, so you can say that ESL are flag favourites along with us. You know what is being said behind closed doors.

Not one tipper including Jono Healey have tipped OP over SMS - strange!!!!

Does anyone take Jono Healy seriously though?

His odds for Ivanhoe are ridiculous. If i wasnt a werribee man, i would take a piece of $4.50

Semi - Final One:

Werribee v. Ivanhoe:

What a cracker to start of the round :)cool: even though all games start at 2). I think it will be the bees though from the first bounce. Ivanhoe will be enlighted with Pace but I think the tigers will have a couple of blokes slotting back nicely from injury. My heart says the tigers by a goal but my head says by three, so I have decided to compromise and we'll go with the Werribee by two straight ones.

Semi - Final Two:

Banyule v. Emmaus St. Leos:

If the first one is predicted to be a cracker then I reckon this one will be a belta! Drifter, your boys are on fire, but I think like with Werribee, Banyule will have a couple of it's guns back in the side to take full advantage of the animals without Belly and Hicky... it will hurt but it's better to lose to them now than when it counts. Banyule by 7 points.

Contenders:

Old Westbourne v. Therry Penola:

Hutton is a big boy and so is their Ruckman, so I think OW should be going into this one with full of confidence. I believe they will hurt Therry at stoppages and this will result for more inside 50's to the the OW forwards then to the solitary Bannistar down there for TP. OW by 40 points.

Glen Eira v. Bentleigh:

The old v. the young. With no one else in the area in D2, this will be a bit of a rivalry game. Clement, in stella form, to once again take the best forward, Bongo. But that still leaves Diamond and Massis to cause havic. Can they be shut down? I believe they can and it will hopefully be us doing the singing at the end of the day. Bentleigh by 2 goals.

St. Mary's/Salesion v. Old Paradians:

Had this game been played 4 weeks ago I would have jumped heavily on OP but in recent weeks SMS have found something at the back of the shed and have made it into a center piece, Hill? He may be enough but not if Sage has anything to say about it. Nevertheless, SMS are hungry and need the 4 points more than the starving citizens of Kenya, so the nod goes to them. SMS by 15 points.

Good luck to all those taking the field tomorrow, lets hope we can get a bit of this "Global Warming" that all the scientists and experts have been talking about... cause atm I haven't witnessed any of it!!

Chump, after being burgled twice in the last 3 weeks with all our supplies gone, I can tell you the bar is being filled as I speak. VB, Pure Blondes, Carlton Draught,Corona's. If you have a preference I can supply some before the game:D
Will be wet and cold for the game so bring your long stops. The boys are looking forward to the match.
Drifter, grow some balls, ESL the only side to beat Werribee, so you can say that ESL are flag favourites along with us. You know what is being said behind closed doors.

Ive tipped ESL every week this year. Stop interpreting my reverse bias as playing us down!!!!

Ive tipped us this week too without our rep players so we're going ok!!;)

Good to here WEST - I can assure you a few bevvies after the match. Unfortunately you may not have as many away players there as hoped ......19 injured or unavailable at Hoe Park. I might go back to my first tip........ Bees by 100points !!!:eek:

Chump.

Good to here WEST - I can assure you a few bevvies after the match. Unfortunately you may not have as many away players there as hoped ......19 injured or unavailable at Hoe Park. I might go back to my first tip........ Bees by 100points !!!:eek:

Chump.

I mean ....'good to HEAR " ..........:p

Semi - Final Two:

Banyule v. Emmaus St. Leos:

If the first one is predicted to be a cracker then I reckon this one will be a belta! Drifter, your boys are on fire, but I think like with Werribee, Banyule will have a couple of it's guns back in the side to take full advantage of the animals without Belly and Hicky... it will hurt but it's better to lose to them now than when it counts. Banyule by 7 points.

I notice that Belz was not selected in the U23 side. Does this mean he is avaliable to play this week Drifter?

I notice that Belz was not selected in the U23 side. Does this mean he is avaliable to play this week Drifter?

Good luck getting anything out of Drifter. He is playing everything down. According to drifter Petrol prices are low, taxes on alcohol are appropriate and the kyoto agreement will not ruin Australia's Economy. and Belz will play for ESL on the weekend when every suspects that he wont....... hahaha :p

Good luck getting anything out of Drifter. He is playing everything down. According to drifter Petrol prices are low, taxes on alcohol are appropriate and the kyoto agreement will not ruin Australia's Economy. and Belz will play for ESL on the weekend when every suspects that he wont....... hahaha :p

What about his views on the new carbon trading agreement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The VFL bye next week could prove interesting to some clubs next week
OP to get Boundy back for the ESL game
SMS possibly to get Papaluca for the TP game
Werribee to get N.Black back for the massive OW fixture.
OW to possibly get Hudson and Lockwood......

any other players likely to come back?

The VFL bye next week could prove interesting to some clubs next week
OP to get Boundy back for the ESL game
SMS possibly to get Papaluca for the TP game
Werribee to get N.Black back for the massive OW fixture.
OW to possibly get Hudson and Lockwood......

any other players likely to come back?

There will be 7 back in the ones next week for the hoes.........but none of them can play much....does that help akka?

There will be 7 back in the ones next week for the hoes.........but none of them can play much....does that help akka?

Glad its not this week Chump. If you guys win this one we will find it very, very hard to grab that 4th spot. We dont particularly have a good run home after this week. Werribee away, GE away, Hoes at home, then Banyule away. And to think people were favouring us to make the 4!!

I think You know that Hudson will not play for OW Akka. Seeing he played in the feature match the other day in the seniors for Werribee. I doubt a senior player, especially a ruckman would have a run on the week off. I think you know that too!

I think You know that Hudson will not play for OW Akka. Seeing he played in the feature match the other day in the seniors for Werribee. I doubt a senior player, especially a ruckman would have a run on the week off. I think you know that too!

I don't know anything, I'm sure it will be up to 'Critter' is he plays or not.

Glad its not this week Chump. If you guys win this one we will find it very, very hard to grab that 4th spot. We dont particularly have a good run home after this week. Werribee away, GE away, Hoes at home, then Banyule away. And to think people were favouring us to make the 4!!

Come on Akka - don't start with the 'drifter school of thought' - you guys will be in it right up to your arm pits, as will GE and we hope to shape that a little too.

Although we have a mind blowing amount of people out this week - we know several other clubs are in the same boat. So we will go out and give it one hell of a shake.....as you said if we can win this one, it will make it even harder for you and GE to peg it back.

Loving the rain ......maybe the bees by only 56 points ....and our % dosen't get belted by so much?

one week at a time:eek:

Chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back