D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your life is what FG??? Sitting behind a computer screen bagging people? F@#K thats tough. How bout coming down to soliders tommorow night and actually having the balls to say it to me in person.... As for kfc being closed its not all that bad because its given me more time to eat your old girl instead you F$%HEAD
one man band, yagabomb champ kind..... I'M BACK
BEES

Interesting predictions knackers.
Any reason why u think Ivanhoe is looking at relegation? Is there that big a jump from D3 to D2?

Ok my predictions

Werribee
Old West
Therry
StMarys/Salesian
------------------
OP's
Glen Eira
Bentleigh
St Leo's
Ivanhoe
Banyule

Therry have got some boys from Geelong (St Joey's) coming up to play with new coach so tipping a good year from them.

Champ, I see you picked the Bangers to finish last. Your not still dirty on them for giving the hoes a touch up in the 2001 d1 prelim?

I know, I know - you guys gave it to us in that one and I still wake up screaming about it on cold winters nights !!

I really did that because there were these two turds who used to play for them and now they coach somewhere else. Can't think of their names at the moment???? ;)

I could have put us last....but everyone else has ( just about ) so i thought i would throw it around a little. I do know they have some very good young kids and I would imagine a recruit or two from the valley will do their chances no harm at all .......

Chump.

Werribee has an intra club game scheduled for Monday night if the cricket club loses on weekend with first hitout on Sat 15th against Albanvale. Will be intresting to see how the new faces perform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

& Champ kind your ladder prediction is..................we all wait with baited breath

Any truth in the rumour Sambo is back from NY?
Well bit hard at this time of year of course tiger but at the fear of letting you down i think St leos, Werribee, Westbourne and Glen Eira will make up the top 4. My big smoky for the year is Bentleigh, had some very handy types last year and word about town is that they have some pretty good young fellas rising through the ranks.

For those that like the four legged tips, i think Swick will give you a terrific run for your money on Saturday and Myself and a few of the boys will be there to cheer it on this saturday. Last Saturday before lockdown boys so enjoy it. Peace out a town!!!!!!!!

Saw the Westbourne boys in action tonight in a praccy against Werribee Centrals (GDFL). The mixed 2s/U19s found the going tough but the seniors delivered against a fast and pretty physical side. Was chatting to some of the Werribee supporters after the game and they were very happy, full of praise for OW and the standard of footy from both teams.

Seems that way bigwaz!!!

Either that or he may only want to talk about all the D2 football that is happening right at this moment.....

David Boon would go alright in the VAFA.... at least at the bar :)

I spoke to the great man at the London tavern in Richmond a year or so ago... He was smashing pots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back