D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chump

You guys are hosting Salesian yeah?

Hey - is OW a big ground - long? wide? windy? - anything to note?

Drifter - I am not sure if they are playing at the same ground as when we played them last year - round 1. We played at a local school and not their normal ground ( I believe ?) . That ground was massive, big wind when we played them ( it was very open) and they played it very, very well. Smashed us by 26 goals !!!

As for us - yeah we have the combine first up and that will be tough, but we are looking forward to the challenge of coming up a grade and will have a good go at it .........hopefully we don''t get smashed by 26 goals again :eek:

Chump.

Drifter, I saw Monash break even against an often hyped B Section team in Caulfield Grammarians last week. A D2 all star defense would still leak against Monash's talls up front. Lambs to the slaughter, good luck this week!

Thanks Harps

Monash were damn slick so im happy to hear their previous form was very solid

They're onballers smashed us as much as anything - beautiful field kicking a feature of their play

Harps - who do you play in Rd 1 - the threads are quiet without your SMD banter

Thanks Harps

Monash were damn slick so im happy to hear their previous form was very solid

They're onballers smashed us as much as anything - beautiful field kicking a feature of their play

Harps - who do you play in Rd 1 - the threads are quiet without your SMD banter

Old Geelong at Como Park. Big ground that IMO won't suit us.

Drifter - I am not sure if they are playing at the same ground as when we played them last year - round 1. We played at a local school and not their normal ground ( I believe ?) . That ground was massive, big wind when we played them ( it was very open) and they played it very, very well. Smashed us by 26 goals !!!

As for us - yeah we have the combine first up and that will be tough, but we are looking forward to the challenge of coming up a grade and will have a good go at it .........hopefully we don''t get smashed by 26 goals again :eek:

Chump.

Chump,

How is your ground at the moment??? In good shape???

Looking forward to Saturday, should be good contest.

Chump.

26 goals - SHIGHT!

Better mention that to the coaches this week!

ivanhoe won the flag last year thats why they came up.

Sorry Hoes - Im from Leos and happy to say that OW won the flag and you were runner up in D3 last year.

This thread is too quiet - there were 10 Werribee posters last year - dont know where they have gone.

Micky Hazell cleared to St Bedes by the way - possibly some coin involved ;)

Do all the clubs in D2 have an Under 19's team?? - everyone talks about a youth policy - just wondering where the kids all come from

Sorry Hoes - Im from Leos and happy to say that OW won the flag and you were runner up in D3 last year.
Yes sadly, you are correct, clearly Hoes06 isn't an IAFC person, I suspect he/she is associated with OI as he/she knows about their U19's flag.
Hazell a big loss, super footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is too quiet - there were 10 Werribee posters last year - dont know where they have gone.

Do all the clubs in D2 have an Under 19's team?? - everyone talks about a youth policy - just wondering where the kids all come from

Hazell is Asst Coach in the 1s at St Bede's with view of taking over the role very soon;)

No coin involed. As the previous post said, Mick wants to coach A grade and sees this as a good opportunity to get there. He will be missed at the club and everyone wishes him all the best. Im pretty sure he still bleeds Salesian blood deep down!!!!

No coin involed. As the previous post said, Mick wants to coach A grade and sees this as a good opportunity to get there. He will be missed at the club and everyone wishes him all the best. Im pretty sure he still bleeds Salesian blood deep down!!!!

Former Salesian President with the initials MF:cool: is just spreading very nasty rumours - perhaps he is too old to play at Hazell's level and just trying to cause trouble

Drifter I think you might find a few were also South Melbourne.

As for Under 19s I'm pretty sure everyone has one. Don't know about werribee though, they might have an u18 team though in a different comp, correct me if I'm wrong.

Geez, A few punters might get a shock this week... people are underestimating banyule and st leos. Two very very good sides, will be good to see results of round 1.

Drifter I think you might find a few were also South Melbourne.

As for Under 19s I'm pretty sure everyone has one. Don't know about werribee though, they might have an u18 team though in a different comp, correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope, 100% correct. Werribe under 18's play in the WRFL. Has been a gold mine in recent years for the tigers.

Hazell's level? This is the most over-rated guy in D2.

Definitely not Six Shooter - fantastic player

What do you know about Banyule - they came 5th last year and i think have been written off because of departures to Templestowe

Anyone know if David Gayfer is going around again???

Tough ask for Leos away to OW - but we should go ok as the year progresses

Yep to Left Foot Kick too - the SMD boys were all over this more than Werribee - spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back