D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea chumpy. Good luck on the weekend mate, hope you boys have a win for you at hoe park.

SMS to ruin any slight chance of Bentliegh Going up.
Ivanhoe to win easily against OP
Therry to just beat GE
Banyule to run into the finals with good momentum against OW
And match of the week.
Werribee at home to win by less than 2 goals and set up an intriguing finals series.

Thanks TT - looking forward to the day ......and a few cold ones after to finish off.

SMS to win over Bentleigh - 18 points. I still rate SMS - I know that sounds funny, but if they come switched on and really get the intensity up around what it was against us twice, then they can take the points.

Bears to win by 22 points - if they play a full team. If not, then OW to trouble them as they are a proud club and they will want to knock over a top 4 team to finish the year.

Therry to beat GE by 4 points in a good game. Bano to kick a few and both spectators to behave and say nice things about each other next week.

Bees at home to beat ESL - 11 points. Both will want to win, but have an eye on next week for sure. No matter what each camp says, some players could take a break and freshen up for the real deal and a step into DI next time they meet.

Hoes to win by a point, chump to kick the winner at the 31 minute mark of the last from 55 out. The massive crowd to swamp chumpy and tell him he was a CHAMP. ( but later that night, after a few beers the truth comes out and they inform him he was really a CHUMP:D ( although I have never played in a winning side in any of my milestone games ........so OP's by 22 points !!).

Enjoy the weekend, good luck to all. The Chump.

Thanks TT - looking forward to the day ......and a few cold ones after to finish off.

SMS to win over Bentleigh - 18 points. I still rate SMS - I know that sounds funny, but if they come switched on and really get the intensity up around what it was against us twice, then they can take the points.

Bears to win by 22 points - if they play a full team. If not, then OW to trouble them as they are a proud club and they will want to knock over a top 4 team to finish the year.

Therry to beat GE by 4 points in a good game. Bano to kick a few and both spectators to behave and say nice things about each other next week.

Bees at home to beat ESL - 11 points. Both will want to win, but have an eye on next week for sure. No matter what each camp says, some players could take a break and freshen up for the real deal and a step into DI next time they meet.

Hoes to win by a point, chump to kick the winner at the 31 minute mark of the last from 55 out. The massive crowd to swamp chumpy and tell him he was a CHAMP. ( but later that night, after a few beers the truth comes out and they inform him he was really a CHUMP:D ( although I have never played in a winning side in any of my milestone games ........so OP's by 22 points !!).

Enjoy the weekend, good luck to all. The Chump.

no chance of getting itchy feet next season and returning heroically?

i am one of the quiet ones mate i dont say alot at all, but from what i have seen he is a smartarse. IMO

A quiet one who hides behind his keyboard

no chance of getting itchy feet next season and returning heroically?

NO chance TT.

Body has broken down twice this year, new job keeps me working long hours and traveling O/S or interstate sees me miss a couple of games each year and I am past my used by date. Love the game, love the club ....but it's time.

Would love to still be involved in some capacity and will talk to the club about where I can help out next year and beyond after our season finishes.

The Chump.

The boys at Hoe Park would love the Chump to go around again, but I think this is truly it for a club legend (it hurts admitting that Chump!). Hope we put on a show this week for you Chumpy :thumbsu:

Eddie you are too kind !!! make sure you bag the hell out of me late Saturday night.

The real legends will be sitting in the rooms eating and drinking at the before game luncheon me thinks. Wrapt that many will be coming along to the past players day ...........as I played with nearly all of them !!.

Chump.

NO chance TT.

Body has broken down twice this year, new job keeps me working long hours and traveling O/S or interstate sees me miss a couple of games each year and I am past my used by date. Love the game, love the club ....but it's time.

Would love to still be involved in some capacity and will talk to the club about where I can help out next year and beyond after our season finishes.

The Chump.
Maybe goal umpiring Chump:D

Eddie you are too kind !!! make sure you bag the hell out of me late Saturday night.

The real legends will be sitting in the rooms eating and drinking at the before game luncheon me thinks. Wrapt that many will be coming along to the past players day ...........as I played with nearly all of them !!.

Chump.
I'll be bagging you well before late sat night, probably start tmw night at training!!
Can we move onto another topic though please, enough about Chump.

Maybe goal umpiring Chump:D

No chance West .......have you seen the way people talk about umpires on this forum?;)

Supporters cop it too ......so the options are going to be slim. I might turn into one of the all time great 'past players who were far better than they really were' onlookers. You know the type ......' back in my day ' or 'if I was playing....':D

The Chump.

I'll be bagging you well before late sat night, probably start tmw night at training!!

agreed .....chump has had a good run today......lets move on:p

Akka - was it just chance that you guys had every photo, flag and cup out on the tables in the rooms last week against us? I was waiting for someone to offer me a copy of the DVD from last year just to top it off !!!

Good work on the 'extra 17.5% volume' Jim Beam cans though. Had to do a quick calculation on the .05 scale before consuming the next one. Lucky for the outstanding hamburgers offered to the players to help line the stomach.

Chump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Akka - was it just chance that you guys had every photo, flag and cup out on the tables in the rooms last week against us? I was waiting for someone to offer me a copy of the DVD from last year just to top it off !!!

We actually had our past players/sponsors day on Saturday Chump. But we usually get our memorabilia out for other teams to look at, mainly because as you may have noticed the school doesn't allow us to hang any boards or anything around the clubrooms. Obviously we would have liked to have won the game but as the saying goes your only as good as your last game, and frankly, you boys were better.

Good luck in the finals Chump, but don't get too far, looking forward to some more entertaining clashes with the hoes next year!

We actually had our past players/sponsors day on Saturday Chump. But we usually get our memorabilia out for other teams to look at, mainly because as you may have noticed the school doesn't allow us to hang any boards or anything around the clubrooms. Obviously we would have liked to have won the game but as the saying goes your only as good as your last game, and frankly, you boys were better.

Good luck in the finals Chump, but don't get too far, looking forward to some more entertaining clashes with the hoes next year!

Makes sense now - and I imagine that would be annoying not to have all of that up as the standard.

As for last weekend - both teams have chances to kill the game - we were lucky enough to be ahead when the bell went.

As for the finals - we are just making up the numbers - so your wish might be granted anyway:p

Good luck this week and please feel free to punch the bags out of the Bears for us and soften them up for next week:p

Chump.

Chump.

Good Luck on Sat mate, my past players invite must have got lost in the mail;)

Chump. On behalf of all at the Bullants we wish you all the best for the big game. You are one on the genuine great fellas the make playing in the VAFA so good.

We have shared a few brutal battles over the years - but nothing could ever stop the beers and smiles after the games.

Well done CHAMP

Cheers Ugly

Seeing how Chumpy is not often the track Edward, you may have to wait until Sat night to get into him. And even if he is there tomorrow night, you may have to wait until Sat night to get a word in.......can you imagine the stories that will be told Sat night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back