D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so stupid West

I remember on this forum you or some Tiger colleague openly stated you didnt respect St Leos and would flog us by 10 goals last year

EVERYONE on this forum rates Werribee as the team to beat

I reapeat EVERYONE - deal with it
Drifter, Drifter, Drifter the facts are ESL the only team to beat Werribee THIS year. So obviously ESL are the team to beat, so you deal with it. Bye the Bye why do you insist on talking about last year. We don't need a history lesson.

You are so stupid West

I remember on this forum you or some Tiger colleague openly stated you didnt respect St Leos and would flog us by 10 goals last year

EVERYONE on this forum rates Werribee as the team to beat

I reapeat EVERYONE - deal with it

How can you split the two. Especially after 17 weeks they are still neck and neck. Let the cards fall where they do this weekend at what i suspect a very wet Soldiers Reserve, and we can determine who the flag favourites are come 5pm Saturday Arvo.

Esl as it stands is the only team to not lose to Werribee. Therefore i would say that they are slightly favoured for the flag. however so slightly.

Congratulations to the top four for making it. And Congratulations to OW for pushing all the way, and giving it a real shaked especially when they had only won one game after 5 or 6 games. Great turnaround and it was healthy for the competition.

Good Luck to those in relegation battle this week, those who stay and those who go, good luck with next season :thumbsu:

But most of All, ....... Good luck to the tigers this weekend against the mighty St Leos, and may the chips fall your way and deliver the much anticipated premiership to soldiers reserve....

GO TIGES!

good to see ya at the game on sat. drifter.hope you picked up some handy hints from Kirk toi take back to to leos.reckon you will be at soldiers this week or will you be on duty at banule

I would be interested to know at both ends of the ladder who everyone would LIKE to win the flag and also who you would LIKE to see relegated. so the question is basically who would you rather win the flag out of werribee st leos or banyule (only saying those 3 as they are the only 3 likely) and who would you rather see going down to D3 out of bentleigh and therry? (as we know SMS are already done for)
the last couple of weeks have absolutely killed bentleigh %-wise and a shock loss this week would see us finish last :eek:
a lot rests on the shoulders of the full forwards I suggest. sharp or bannister kicking (or in fact not kicking) a bag of goals to finish off the season has a big impact on the final results and %s. both are very capable of a few on their day!

I would be interested to know at both ends of the ladder who everyone would LIKE to win the flag and also who you would LIKE to see relegated. so the question is basically who would you rather win the flag out of werribee st leos or banyule (only saying those 3 as they are the only 3 likely) and who would you rather see going down to D3 out of bentleigh and therry? quote]
Hoes no chance redandtheblue, shouldn't we bother turning up for the first semi?? If you're thinking like that, the only 2 likely teams to be relegated are SMS and BENTLEIGH :p

Good man - I would like St Leos to win

They are simply the best bunch of blokes going around...:thumbsu:

Re: relegation - I have no preference - the teams that trouble you the most I tend to dislike the most but that rules them out as they are Werribee, Banyule, Ivanhoe etc.

I will say this - Bentleigh had a heap of kids playing on Saturday - whilst it is not great for the club - it might be beneficial for the kids to drop back one grade and hopefully come up with momentum..

Just a thought Red & Blue - as I said I dont dislike any club except for when we play them

So who hit who out of Normington and Murphy? Anyone at the Glen Eira v Werribee game want to tell us what happened? Maybe Drifter you know as you were spying from your bicycle on the velodrome weren't you!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who hit who out of Normington and Murphy? Anyone at the Glen Eira v Werribee game want to tell us what happened? Maybe Drifter you know as you were spying from your bicycle on the velodrome weren't you!!!

Normington is the one on report. A bit of a push and shove with about 20 players involved. The 2 mentioned above were in the middle of it. Somehow the ump picked something out. I didn't think there was much in it. The Werribee bloke didnt seem hurt at all, should be thrown out IMO. But we all know what can happen at HQ.

well the therry v OP result went the way that bentleigh needed it to so we still have some hope of staying in D2 in 2009.
the final equation (for us) - bentleigh must defeat SMS and GE must defeat therry however there is then the % difference.
can anyone work out what sort of margains must eventuate in these games for the dees to jump above therry? just would like to know how likely it is that we save our spot. every goal is going to count for something big this week for these sides.
one positive I can see just from looking at the current ladder is we have been the 6th highest scoring side in 2008 so far. looking forward to having a win to finish of the season.

Just wanted to know how bentleighs confortence was on saturday agianst st leous considering how good they went against therry.........the difference is probably about 25 goals plus, goodbye bentleigh.........thank god for therry there is a 2 worse sides than them this year lol........but bentleigh would want to be carefull this week considering the form st marys are in compared to there own form

Yep saw the whole thing from Bennettswood Sports Ground inbetween slotting one against the Dees............

Clearly the Werribee lad Spud Murphy should miss the next 4 weeks:p

Normington is the one on report. A bit of a push and shove with about 20 players involved. The 2 mentioned above were in the middle of it. Somehow the ump picked something out. I didn't think there was much in it. The Werribee bloke didnt seem hurt at all, should be thrown out IMO. But we all know what can happen at HQ.

Wasnt there, but if there was nothing in it, knowing the VAFA HQ, he might aswell go on the end of season trip early. As soon as you contest your charge, they rub you out for making them turn up on a Tuesday night.

i was at the GE WERRIBEE game on saturday and was disgusted in the GE supporters carrying on like clowns, especially vamvakas(full forward or thinks he is) who was standing behind the goals with his mates, thats right the walrus was behind the goals, and then him and his mates having a go at a few players mum's should be ashamed of themselves it took the president to sort it out. a real disgace,

back to the footy it just proves that you can fight allday as GE tried to do and it got them no where.

and apprently toyota are going to GE training this week to re-enact Diamond superb james hird style goal what a wankk hugging a bloke behind the goals . The thing he was missing was the 4 points.

i was at the GE WERRIBEE game on saturday and was disgusted in the GE supporters carrying on like clowns, especially vamvakas(full forward or thinks he is) who was standing behind the goals with his mates, thats right the walrus was behind the goals, and then him and his mates having a go at a few players mum's should be ashamed of themselves it took the president to sort it out. a real disgace,

back to the footy it just proves that you can fight allday as GE tried to do and it got them no where.

and apprently toyota are going to GE training this week to re-enact Diamond superb james hird style goal what a wankk hugging a bloke behind the goals . The thing he was missing was the 4 points.

Fair Enough Javo, the way some of our supporters behaved was not acceptable on Saturday. But you might want to have a look in you own back yard before you start having a go at other clubs.

Your supporters are an absolute disgrace, some of the language coming from your supporters on the wing and near the light pole was very poor. Your female supporters were the worst. The woman who accused one of our supporters of bumping her is a liar as he didn't get within a metre of her and it was one of your other male supporters that bumped him. Everytime we play your club there is some sort if incident involving the crowd. Last year one of your supporters threw a coin at Vamvakas only to hit your captain in the head.

who would you rather win the flag out of werribee st leos or banyule (only saying those 3 as they are the only 3 likely) ]

Hoes no chance redandtheblue, shouldn't we bother turning up for the first semi??

Don't worry Eddie - we all know the Hoes are no chance when you look at what we are up against in the finals.

This week will be interesting with:
ESL or Bees to have bragging rights?
Bears nothing to really play for?
Hoes to have a big past players day and I suspect tough game against OP's.
Bentleigh and Therry to work hard to avoid relegation?
And everyone playing for pride in the last game of the year.

Go Hoes.

Chump.

Wasnt there, but if there was nothing in it, knowing the VAFA HQ, he might aswell go on the end of season trip early. As soon as you contest your charge, they rub you out for making them turn up on a Tuesday night.

Not always, it depends on how good you can stretch the truth & how convincing you make it sound.

Tip: repeat the same thing over & over again & the old blokes at VAFA HQ will start to believe it. Works everytime :D

O please. Dont come the holier than thou crap. All the chat behind the goals started with your cheating goal umpire. 2 incidents. One where the field had to overturn the decision. This umpire at half time went to our supporters near the canteen looking for a fight. I sat next to three of your women, thank God no kids were nearby to hear them. Your club must be proud to have that level of person around the club. Even Collingwood cheer squad wouldn't give them a membership.

O please. Dont come the holier than thou crap. All the chat behind the goals started with your cheating goal umpire. 2 incidents. One where the field had to overturn the decision. This umpire at half time went to our supporters near the canteen looking for a fight. I sat next to three of your women, thank God no kids were nearby to hear them. Your club must be proud to have that level of person around the club. Even Collingwood cheer squad wouldn't give them a membership.

At least we have something to cheer about....... end of story.

What game were you watching? Only fighting I saw was in the second quarter with the reported incident! A little bit of verbal going on, but that happens every week. I would have thought that the first 3 1/4's was just good hard footy between two sides that have had some history.

You must have spent too long worrying about Vamvakas on the other side of the fence than to watch the game. Does he make that much of a impression on Werribee?

Don't worry Eddie - we all know the Hoes are no chance when you look at what we are up against in the finals.

This week will be interesting with:
ESL or Bees to have bragging rights?
Bears nothing to really play for?
Hoes to have a big past players day and I suspect tough game against OP's.
Bentleigh and Therry to work hard to avoid relegation?
And everyone playing for pride in the last game of the year.

Go Hoes.

Chump.

BIG BIG milestone game for the Chump this week!!!!!!!!!!

All the best mate:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back