D2 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been quiet for a fair while now. Just wondering if anyone is prepared to tip the winners of the round one encounters. My predicted winners are in BOLD

EMMAUS ST LEOS OC AFC
vs
WERRIBEE AFC

SOUTH MELBOURNE DISTRICTS
vs
AQUINAS OC

GLEN EIRA AFC
vs
BANYULE AFC

SALESIAN AFC
vs
BENTLEIGH

ST JOHNS OC
vs
WILLIAMSTOWN CYMS

Cheers,
RFS

Will only disagree with the Werribee RFS. All reports are that they could be gaining a few players from surrounding leagues suffering from the lack of training facilities and uncertaintanty of there seasons commencing. The rest are spot on mate, think and hope it's a long year for the Doveton boys

Hello all, am new to the D2 thread being a St Leo's supporter. Having no idea out most of the other teams, am not going to disagree with you RFS. St Leo's should go OK this year, couple of handy types returning, with no big losses. Last year was shattering - bring on 07

kibe,

looking at the teams in the division and playing against you last year you boys really should find yourselves back in D1 2008,

the two teams comming up will play no part in the finals series,

Good luck to the animals, good blokes, and monties to win the big one.

This thread has been quiet for a fair while now. Just wondering if anyone is prepared to tip the winners of the round one encounters. My predicted winners are in BOLD

EMMAUS ST LEOS OC AFC
vs
WERRIBEE AFC

SOUTH MELBOURNE DISTRICTS
vs
AQUINAS OC

South Districts will win round one and will be a force in 2007.

South Districts will win round one and will be a force in 2007.[/quote]

is it true saints that a couple of other players from the colts coming with you ? matty bellingham and adam clarke ?

have heard that a few of the young guns from werribee jnrs not to keen on playin ammos and want to stay in the wrfl or geelong leagues can any confirm or give names ?

have heard that a few of the young guns from werribee jnrs not to keen on playin ammos and want to stay in the wrfl or geelong leagues can any confirm or give names ?

From the looks of training before Xmas the 18's players almost out numbered the seniors. Training starts back next week so it will be interesting to see how many show up and also if we do gain players from surrounding teams due to ground conditions.

Yes Kirk is coaching at Werribee this year and it seems that his influence is already showing down there with all reports that numbers at the club have been great as well as a great amount of interest from new players from other clubs. I also hear that the guy coaching the 2's this year is a great pick up and could be bringing a few new blokes with him including a man mountain who kicked 125 goals for ardmona this year.

Yes Kirk is coaching at Werribee this year and it seems that his influence is already showing down there with all reports that numbers at the club have been great as well as a great amount of interest from new players from other clubs. I also hear that the guy coaching the 2's this year is a great pick up and could be bringing a few new blokes with him including a man mountain who kicked 125 goals for ardmona this year.

This bloke may find it harder in the ammos. I've noticed that 3 other players from the Kyabram District FL kicked more than 125 goals for season 2006. Doesn't say much for the quality of backmen in that league.

Well from all reports he can play and if he gets the feed he'll kick the goals. he has also kicked several tons in the gvfl. Could be a big pick up. Any other news from other clubs? This thread is rather quiet for this time of year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it true saints that a couple of other players from the colts coming with you ? matty bellingham and adam clarke ?[/quote]

No i dont think those players are. I think that Luke Niemi and myself are the only 2, but we will see. Thats if we even get a season going, its not looking good.

Districts will be a force because we have some very good recruits mixed with the team that won d3 in a canter last year. Very united side with most of the team having grown up together.
Will be very similar to the bond people have at the colts and the love of the jumper that the players down there have.

Districts will be a force because we have some very good recruits mixed with the team that won d3 in a canter last year. Very united side with most of the team having grown up together.
Will be very similar to the bond people have at the colts and the love of the jumper that the players down there have.

Any truth to the rumour Danny Sexton will be playing for the Disctricts this year Saints?

The word way out west is that Werribee are looking the goods this year. Plenty of young, quality players that have come through the club's junior system and are keen to play well under Kirk Norton.

Who's the FF from the KDFL Bannet? If you kick a ton in that league you're looking at about $600 a game - it's a big sacrifice to play for nothing when you could be earning that.

He has family links Pat and i hear he is keen to play with some of his relatives. Big sacrifice to make but from all reports it's a done deal. Which club are you from Pat.

Yes Kirk is coaching at Werribee this year and it seems that his influence is already showing down there with all reports that numbers at the club have been great as well as a great amount of interest from new players from other clubs.

not surprised....... i neally crossed over to play under him but where my clubs at and goin things r just to good to leave

Sounds cozy, will the goals come from Bill Mcgee this year or has he called stumps on his playing days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back