D2 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know where you are training and i'll come down. What do you look like or should i look for the guy at the canteen?

Funny. I'm guessing your the guy that wishes he could be the best but keeps getting beaten even by guys who don't really try. It must be frustrating for you busting your guts day in day out and never meeting expectations by coaches or respect by fellow players. Must be a true champ.

Sorry i didnt make to training last night Garybaldi, you didnt tell me where it was being held. In all honesty mate your probably right the coaching staff and players never respected me that's why i've left. Sorry that i've hit a raw nerve and i'm sure with hard work you'll be right up there. Remember Michael Jordan got cut from his high school basketball team!;)

Just wanting to know have all clubs started pre-season yet? What are the numbers like at your clubs?

Aquinas started back last night and there were about 30-45 on the track. not bad considering quite a few blokes still have cricket commitments at the moment.

Sorry i didnt make to training last night Garybaldi, you didnt tell me where it was being held. In all honesty mate your probably right the coaching staff and players never respected me that's why i've left. Sorry that i've hit a raw nerve and i'm sure with hard work you'll be right up there. Remember Michael Jordan got cut from his high school basketball team!;)

Champ kind = more like a "Chimp kind" to me.

Aquinas started back last night and there were about 30-45 on the track. not bad considering quite a few blokes still have cricket commitments at the moment.

Umm....well the 'range' of attendees you have given is somewhere between 30 (ordinary) and 45 (pretty good).

So which one was it?
Care to take a stab at a more accurate assessment?
Or can the Aquinas guys only count in multiples of 15 when determining how many players are attending??? ;)

Umm....well the 'range' of attendees you have given is somewhere between 30 (ordinary) and 45 (pretty good).

So which one was it?
Care to take a stab at a more accurate assessment?
Or can the Aquinas guys only count in multiples of 15 when determining how many players are attending??? ;)

I would probably say around 40.. But we started with a road run and it was hard to tell during that how many numbers there were.. and when we finally got into some drills my arms were still on my knees from the road run. Probably more around 40... and still a few of the senior players arnt down yet due to cricket and other commitments so depth is looking fairly good.

We did use the ground to train on its actually in pretty good condition, i think they have been given permission to water it only twice a week i think but not 100% sure. in sayin this the ground isnt the best going around in the league so pretty similar to previous years!

At the end of the day Gary if you are going to continue posting threads on this forum about players at the WAFC make sure they are true and correct.

At the end of the day Gary if you are going to continue posting threads on this forum about players at the WAFC make sure they are true and correct.

Monkey boy - aside from your "Ground breaking" revelations in relation to both "Dean" and "Ben" - do you have anything else to discredit Gary?

Or are you some disgruntled hack that left Werribee before the ascended to D2, trying to feel important?

His attempts to provide this thread with information about your club were so far from the mark it was farcicle. Just think he should do a bit more research before he shoots his mouth off about the coming's and going's of your club. I dont play there and i know more than him.

You think you now more chump but all your info is coming through second hand. What information was incorrect? I mentioned what was said at the first meeting for the club to introduce the new coaches and players.

I think Shight Bloke is right. You are a disgruntled has been who wants to feel important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His attempts to provide this thread with information about your club were so far from the mark it was farcicle. Just think he should do a bit more research before he shoots his mouth off about the coming's and going's of your club. I dont play there and i know more than him.

Monkey boy want a banana?

Clearly you don't play any more and aren't affiliated with any club - at least in D2, so your input is reliant on 2nd hand opinions or comments. Now run along and mate with your sister.

You think you now more chump but all your info is coming through second hand. What information was incorrect? I mentioned what was said at the first meeting for the club to introduce the new coaches and players.

I think Shight Bloke is right. You are a disgruntled has been who wants to feel important.
Yes you were at the first meeting and you haven't been seen since, now like i said get your stories straight and for god's sake get on a diet!!!!!!!! So what are your predictions for the year boys?

Yes you were at the first meeting and you haven't been seen since, now like i said get your stories straight and for god's sake get on a diet!!!!!!!! So what are your predictions for the year boys?

Once again you're relying on 2nd hand information, Monkey boy. Now, take some of your own advice and get your stories straight.

Also, the information that Gary relayed in relation to players leaving - I had heard also about these alleged rumours prior to it being posted - which goes to prove that there was substance to his comments. As you will generally read on most posts "what's the news going on at your club?" Most people will not go out and check 50 different sources before posting a comment - being news as it is.

By the way, Monkey boy, nothing that is posted on these sights are gospel so don't be so naive and quick to jump and discredit comments made.

By the way, how'd your sister go?

Once again you're relying on 2nd hand information, Monkey boy. Now, take some of your own advice and get your stories straight.

Also, the information that Gary relayed in relation to players leaving - I had heard also about these alleged rumours prior to it being posted - which goes to prove that there was substance to his comments. As you will generally read on most posts "what's the news going on at your club?" Most people will not go out and check 50 different sources before posting a comment - being news as it is.

By the way, Monkey boy, nothing that is posted on these sights are gospel so don't be so naive and quick to jump and discredit comments made.

By the way, how'd your sister go?

I woudnt worry about how his sister went you sound like Gary Boys mother. Stay away from my Gary!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha - nice one - does look that way doesn't it. Though people in glass houses........... You know the line.

No, Not related. Couldn't wish that upon me.:thumbsu:

Nice work Shight Bloke. You and champ can sought out your differences and sisters in the backyard.
icon10.gif

What is happening with all the other D2 clubs, seems to be alot on this thread about the Poo Farmers, what about the other clubs. Has anyone heard much about Bentleigh or Banyule? What about Salesian, Glen Eira, St Johns and Williamstown?

no worries - sure there are many Matt Keogh's of the world- I'll go for a double error- Glenorden-Minninera league?? or maybe Ballarat?? recognise the name, but not sure where from. What is the attraction?? money or higher level?/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back