D2 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach you will remain in my foward line for the D2 team of the year. Most players generally have i think,with form being pretty consistent, although taylor from willi will definetly come into my side-simply demanded selection, havign a blinder of a year and could win the medal come seasons end:thumbsu:

Peninsula going along well, after a 4 goal win over the krushers, payze getting back to some good form before finals. Coglan seems to be kicking a few each week.

Also, What is up pest ? Did you cop a bit of a touch up on the weekend ? you have not said very much at all ? Word has it that Werribee and Salesian game was a little fiery ? Salesian bloke broke his jaw or something.

Latrobe and Ivanhoe are bottom 2 at this stage, with one round to go it will be interesting to see if either side can get off and perhaps force st johns down, willi should be safe even if they loose with there percentage being a fair bit better.

Big week of footy coming up. :thumbsu:

Peter Hoare said:
Hey BWTF, does it always smell that bad out your way?

Pest hasn't been able to get the smell out his nostril hair all weekend.

Pest, you stil havent revealled ur playing number or given us a clue to your position. I agree that the smell was bad on saturday particularly around your bench. which leads me to think that u spent most of your time sitting there!

I heard Werribee picked up a gun Full back over the last few weeks. He has torsos for arms with squat gorilla legs and a head like Mick Martyn - his speech resembles that of Sticks Kernahan - wears number #49.

Sounds like an all-rounder to me. :D

SHIGHT BLOKE said:
I heard Werribee picked up a gun Full back over the last few weeks. He has torsos for arms with squat gorilla legs and a head like Mick Martyn - his speech resembles that of Sticks Kernahan - wears number #49.

Sounds like an all-rounder to me. :D

coach where have you, hss, rfs and all that dissapered to ? not much going on ?:thumbsu:

All pretty quiet from my side of things as the four is settled and my boys will just miss out on finals action. The game against Ivanhoe which we lost by a point may have cost us a final berth. However we did have other games which we won by a point i.e Werribee * 2. So it all evens out over the season. You can't win all the close ones !

streetball said:
coach where have you, hss, rfs and all that dissapered to ? not much going on ?:thumbsu:

Still kicking, like-a-lizard at work at the moment. Last round this week, top 4 wont change. Bottom 2 still up for grabs. Hoes need to win by a heap and hope JOC's lose. LaTrobe need to win, JOCs to lose. I think everyone is hoping at least that JOCs lose so they will go down ????

What are the plans for this week, Coach, it would be good if you could get an 80 point win, so St Johns and Latrobe go down, how is the side looking?

Guys, Sorry been a bit busy the last couple of days.
Getting all the B&F votes together and setting up for our count on Sunday (I'll let you all know our top 3 on Monday).
Make sure the rest of you guys post your clubs top 3 if you can?

Final round of tipping this week as it comes down to the wire in that also. I've got to beat the Scribe!;)

My tips are:
Hoes at home putting La Trobe on the bottom.
Oakleigh Over Glen Eira.
Werribee to help us in the relegation battle.
Peninsula just over aquinas.
Salesian just at home over Willy but tempted for an upset?

Coach Hollywood said:
Guys, Sorry been a bit busy the last couple of days.
Getting all the B&F votes together and setting up for our count on Sunday (I'll let you all know our top 3 on Monday).
Make sure the rest of you guys post your clubs top 3 if you can?

Final round of tipping this week as it comes down to the wire in that also. I've got to beat the Scribe!;)

My tips are:
Hoes at home putting La Trobe on the bottom.
Oakleigh Over Glen Eira.
Werribee to help us in the relegation battle.
Peninsula just over aquinas.
Salesian just at home over Willy but tempted for an upset?

Hoers just over la trobe.
Oakleigh by 5 goals.
Werribee to finish year of well.
Peninsula over aquinas.
Salesian just over willy, though willy could cause an upset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Tips for this week

Hoers will beat La Trobe Uni in the relegation battle
My boys to upset Oakleigh at Oakleigh to ensure they enter the finals with consective losses.
Werribee to win easily.
Peninsula to show why they have been the top side all year long.
Salesian to beat Willi in a tight contest.

Cheers,
RFS

Fidel said:
What are the plans for this week, Coach, it would be good if you could get an 80 point win, so St Johns and Latrobe go down, how is the side looking?

The plan is simple Fidel, Win on Saturday by as much as possible and hope St Johns get flogged. First of all we need St Johns to loose, then if La Trobe win, La Trobe stay up. If we win we need a difference of 77 points.

Example:
If we win by 76 we need St Johns to loose by 1.
If we win by 10 we need St Johns to loose by 67.
If we win by 40 we need St Johns to loose by 37.
etc.

Should be an interesting game tomorrow?

rightfoot_sloth said:
My Tips for this week

Hoers will beat La Trobe Uni in the relegation battle
My boys to upset Oakleigh at Oakleigh to ensure they enter the finals with consective losses.
Werribee to win easily.
Peninsula to show why they have been the top side all year long.
Salesian to beat Willi in a tight contest.

Cheers,
RFS

RFS do you really think Glen Eira can beat Oakleigh on the rebound

BTW are you the twos coach ?

Well there it is. The season now over for 6 of us, good luck to the finals teams this week and through to the grannie.

B&F Results as promised:
1st C.Hunter, 2nd D.Neilson, 3rd M.Wilson.

Well done to those guys for there good performances throughout the season.

I think that Oakleigh will be take the flag out in D2. They impressed me a fair bit on Saturday. They have got the necessary experience and leg speed to defeat Peninsula in the Second Semi and Grand Final. I think Salesian will beat Aquinas in the First Semi. Aquinas played their GF on the weekend against Peninsula. What is everyone elses thoughts ?

Cheers, |
RFS

RFS,
I agree with your thoughts on Oakleigh but from what i saw on Saturday Salesian wont be able to match it with Aquinas. The boys from Chaddy just didnt seem as switched on as they should be at this time of year with so much to play for.

I think Oakleigh will win it also, I've said numerous times on this thread already.

Krusher, are the Oakleigh boys happier to be getting Peninsula after a loss?

Aquinas will beat Salesian unless Saturday wins takes too much out of them, but I wouldn't think so?

I'm tipping Oakleigh & Aquinas.

Coach Hollywood said:
I think Oakleigh will win it also, I've said numerous times on this thread already.

Krusher, are the Oakleigh boys happier to be getting Peninsula after a loss?

Aquinas will beat Salesian unless Saturday wins takes too much out of them, but I wouldn't think so?

I'm tipping Oakleigh & Aquinas.

always two ways of looking at this situation but the best way is to say that if it bleeds you can kill it

Any other tips for D2 B&F?

Here are the chances I rate:

C.Taylor (Wil) $3.00
C.Hunter (Iva) $3.80
S.Dyason (GE) $4.00
S.Pruscino (LaT) $5.00
S.Payze (Pen) $5.00
P.Holden (Oak) $7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad