D3 D3 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't want to bring all this up again but just had to get it off my back..
The fact is I was at the AGM the other week and the curent/new president spoke to me and I quote him when I say "I think you were treated unfairly towards the end of the season".. so it's not me being bitter, it's more about the truth.
Oh and I might apply for the coaching job in 18-20 years but until then I'll stick to playing the game. I love the club and if not coaching I will be involved in some way after my playing days are over.
In other news.. wasn't the VAFA AGM meant to be on October 26? Or was that something else? As I see the AGM is now on December 1.

Build a bridge buddy!

I bet your that chubby little freckled face guy that didnt get a kick when we played you last year... Scouter or something?

Get over it mate, no one cares, if your club rotated so many players through your seniors this year and you didnt get a game, that to everyone on this board says a lot about your ability then you must be full of yourself.

Sniper, can you please find out who this is and snipe him at your pre season training!

Dryrot what about just get fit and look forward to 2009 no one cares about your hard luck story!

Is there any other news from any other clubs?

Build a bridge buddy!

I bet your that chubby little freckled face guy that didnt get a kick when we played you last year... Scouter or something?

Get over it mate, no one cares, if your club rotated so many players through your seniors this year and you didnt get a game, that to everyone on this board says a lot about your ability then you must be full of yourself.

Sniper, can you please find out who this is and snipe him at your pre season training!

Dryrot what about just get fit and look forward to 2009 no one cares about your hard luck story!

Is there any other news from any other clubs?
1. No, sorry I'm not the guy you mentioned.. "Skeeta" I presume you're getting at??
2. Yes I did get a few games.
3. I'll be on the lookout for that. However it means "Sniper" has to show up to at least 1 pre-season session to do that. He knows he can find me there though :thumbsu:
4. Maybe no one else wants to stand up and say anything because anything mentioned here seems to be questioned or that person is attacked about their views.
What club are you from? I'll co-operate and let you know if I played.

I'm looking forward to an exciting 2009 and as much as other clubs are probably pissing themselves laughing with all this negative crap flying around, I would love other clubs to have their say as well and to start talking footy again.
I know others are probably laughing but there's not as much negative crap going on as it seems. Plus we know it's all in the past.. we at Bentleigh know it's onwards and upwards from here.

I was not going to make comment on this but I feel it is necessary to have the right of reply.

To set the record straight I would suggest that certain people get their facts straight and not embarrass themselves by posting opinions that only enforce that they know very little of what really goes on at their club, and are basing opinions on what appears to be extremely slanted information. It is easy to criticise hiding behind a user name but what makes it worse is that what is said is often untrue.

If you wish to have your say, I would suggest you give a committee member a call and say your piece, not bear your grudges in a very public domain and try to undermine what the rest of the club is aiming to achieve. That also goes for others. This isn't a vehicle to try and pin the blame or to point fingers.

Get your facts straight Kobi01, you are miles off the mark in many of your comments, both this one and previous ones with regard to certain issues! To say that the club was pathetic from top to bottom is bang out of order. There are many people that work their arse of to make sure the club continues to survive as is the case with most clubs and to tar everyone with the same brush is ridiculous and an insult. I can also tell you that the committee has nothing to be embarrassed about. By all means have an opinion but please, try to get it right.

I'm looking forward to an exciting 2009 and as much as other clubs are probably pissing themselves laughing with all this negative crap flying around, I would love other clubs to have their say as well and to start talking footy again.

NEXT!

Magicroach

Alot of work in the post.

Could you answer if this statement from Kobi01 is correct or not, then I think we can make up our own minds if he is on the money

The guy forked out his own money this year too pay for certain things in our football dept, as the club couldn't afford it... Our Committee should be embarrassed by this!

1. No, sorry I'm not the guy you mentioned.. "Skeeta" I presume you're getting at??
3. I'll be on the lookout for that. However it means "Sniper" has to show up to at least 1 pre-season session to do that. He knows he can find me there though :thumbsu:
4. Maybe no one else wants to stand up and say anything because anything mentioned here seems to be questioned or that person is attacked about their views.

I know others are probably laughing but there's not as much negative crap going on as it seems. Plus we know it's all in the past.. we at Bentleigh know it's onwards and upwards from here.

Sorry "Mr Hard Done By" if my wife was laid up in hospital for 4 months due to complications with the pregency of our first child! Try and balance working 11 hours per day, trying to keep your partner upbeat after she's keeps getting told she'll lose the baby & then come to preseason training. I had to put my priorities in order & my family always comes first.

And as you know Sniper Jnr came through OK :)

Sorry "Mr Hard Done By" if my wife was laid up in hospital for 4 months due to complications with the pregency of our first child! Try and balance working 11 hours per day, trying to keep your partner upbeat after she's keeps getting told she'll lose the baby & then come to preseason training. I had to put my priorities in order & my family always comes first.

Crickey Sniper!! A rough start to you family life!!! Good to hear its all good now though....!!

When is little L's first preseason planned Snip??

morning all! just thought i'd jump onto the new bentleigh thread, whoops, i mean D3 thread and have a quick look. The saints kick off preseason shortly, although i'm sure i've got something else on that just finishes as the beers are opened. when does everyone else kick off and any gun recruits? i know the saints have picked up some huge names.... ok i made that up, but if the ben couisins deal to st kilda doesnt come off, he's more than welcome, even just to the social functions. remember u heard it hear first!

guru out!

gee you hope so, not much further down you can go from d3

Alot of work in the post.

Could you answer if this statement from Kobi01 is correct or not, then I think we can make up our own minds if he is on the money

The guy forked out his own money this year too pay for certain things in our football dept, as the club couldn't afford it... Our Committee should be embarrassed by this!
Incorrect.[/QUOTE]
couldn't afford or wouldn't fork out of club coffers?

I know I know.. I wasn't having a fair dinkum crack at you about not training mate, was only (once again) making a point to defend myself after the attack from Hawks_Back2Back.
I completely understood where you were at at the start of last season and we were all glad when the good news came through.
Seeing we're teammates there's no point attacking each other.. unless we are set up in some sort of competitive match-up at training, then of course it's warranted.
I guess we'll see you at the meet the coaches day Sunday-week??
Oh and you're always free to PM me if you want to know who I am. It's a 2-way street and only fair since just about everyone at the club knows who Sniper 20 is. Also any info on what's happened to Stewy40?? He used to be all over it here..
Good to see some blokes from other clubs coming out of the woods though :thumbsu:

gee you hope so, not much further down you can go from d3
Still, it's pretty obvious D4 does exist down there and we'd much rather be D2 again in 2010 rather than D4.. but yes you can go lower than D3.
I'd suggest you're not planning to be D4 in 2010 either so you'd be looking onwards and upwards too??
By the way it'd be good to see the Bentleigh people back each other up here every now and then.. there seems to be enough of us on here!! You'd do it on the field in a heartbeat and same should apply here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way it'd be good to see the Bentleigh people back each other up here every now and then.. there seems to be enough of us on here!! You'd do it on the field in a heartbeat and same should apply here.

People are touchy here aren't they... won't mention names then. Even though everybody seems to know who everybody is.

Gee that ******** is a good player
you saying that drybones is him? if true are you going to reveal the identity of whitenikes? sniper20? magicroach? koby01? flashbang? leftfootkick? me? and other bentleigh posters? or maybe even yourself? you set the precedent so full names seem to be acceptable and should be provided for all

you saying that drybones is him? if true are you going to reveal the identity of whitenikes? sniper20? magicroach? koby01? flashbang? leftfootkick? me? and other bentleigh posters? or maybe even yourself? you set the precedent so full names seem to be acceptable and should be provided for all

Sorry Macca

All this talk is a joke, right???
If it is - you Bentleigh boys are really funny...
If not - you Bentleigh boys are really, really funny...

I'm guessing it's Skeeta you're thinking of. Top bloke, a bit of an angry man on the field though Hawks.... you must've been on the end of one of his bumps if you still don't like the guy...

Sorry Macca
Hahaha.... Great call....

With regard to the coach paying for stuff around the club, I don't know about that....but I do know they're doing all they can to raise money (as every club does) with food, functions, auctions etc... So at least everyone is trying. I'd just hope that the club members know they have the freedom to discuss these issues offline with the committee.
I plan on having these talks with the relevant people some time soon, and I suggest others do too instead of going on about it here.

I'm guessing it's Skeeta you're thinking of. Top bloke, a bit of an angry man on the field though Hawks.... you must've been on the end of one of his bumps if you still don't like the guy...

Hahaha.... Great call....

With regard to the coach paying for stuff around the club, I don't know about that....but I do know they're doing all they can to raise money (as every club does) with food, functions, auctions etc... So at least everyone is trying. I'd just hope that the club members know they have the freedom to discuss these issues offline with the committee.
I plan on having these talks with the relevant people some time soon, and I suggest others do too instead of going on about it here.

At last........someone talking some sense.

Anyone from Elsternwick on here? Interested to hear their thoughts on next season. They always seem to recruit well.

Sorry Macca
I know I have denied this all season around the club but 'redandtheblue' aint Macca. How do I know this? I am Macca & I have been watching the banter which is all good harmless stuff. Fiction & non fiction mixed through all the posts but entertaining nonetheless.

As for the identity of 'redandtheblue', it has had me stumped all year & continues to.

I will continue to read & chuckle @ the banter but will not be posting other than to correct any thoughts that i am posting under an alias that i am not.

Double Alias seem to be the go atm lol
McAdam will you be bostering the backline this year? chinese whispers are beginning to turn into Shouts redandtheblue...i mean mcAdam

At last........someone talking some sense.

Anyone from Elsternwick on here? Interested to hear their thoughts on next season. They always seem to recruit well.

Poached 3 u/19s A couple of years back...one got to know Macca real well lol

Heard a strange rumour a Bentleigh Tall Forward/CHB of a strong bentleigh family from 2s and 1s has been linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back