D3 D3 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for typing slowly, I really noticed the difference.
And I appreciate the name calling, like "stupid".. it makes you sound very credible and like you're in about grade prep.
You seem to have some sort of idea in your head that none of us can kick or mark a footy and have a skill level somewhere between little-none.. actually it sounds like you think none of us ever watch the sport or know what shape the ball is.
If you didn't see, earlier in this thread there was a market posted and we seem to be flag fav's so I highly doubt we are going to go winless.
If you play in this league maybe you can come find me during the year when we come up against your mob and I'll show you how to hit a target.. especially if it's you ;) however if it's in the 2s that you play I'll send the big frame of White Nikes to sort it all out :p or you may be lucky enough to find both of us down there.
It's all good though.. this sort of banter gets the rivalries going a little when there may be little or no history between clubs. It's good for the game!!
Good to see drybones that after your earlier sooking about the 08 senior coach not giving you a game that you have already assumed that you will be in the 1's in 09. Already around mowing his lawns & washing his car then is what I assume!!!!

Your lack of football intellect is astounding. Do you actually have to think before you write such dribble?

Gee what an intellegent reply.

Did you stay up all night for that one lard a*s?

Talk about footy knowledge, have you worked out the teams coming up from D4 yet?

How about writing something intellegent rather than slagging off to posters that have a clue about whats going on.

Good to see drybones that after your earlier sooking about the 08 senior coach not giving you a game that you have already assumed that you will be in the 1's in 09. Already around mowing his lawns & washing his car then is what I assume!!!!

GOLD:thumbsu:

DB needs to lift his own game before he gains respect around here.

Talk about footy knowledge, have you worked out the teams coming up from D4 yet?

How about writing something intellegent rather than slagging off to posters that have a clue about whats going on.

Yeah, a member from West Brunswick has said that they've lost 5 or 6 players from their 08 Grand Final team. But we'll wait until next year to find out what damage it will cause.

Yeah, a member from West Brunswick has said that they've lost 5 or 6 players from their 08 Grand Final team. But we'll wait until next year to find out what damage it will cause.

Thanks Sniper

Hope MagicCrock can start to deliver the same knowledge to keep the good banter up rather than cutting down posters with some knowledge.

I never said I didn't get a game and I'm not going to bring all that up again. Although to give you some idea I broke my collarbone in round 1 (in the 1s) against Werribee and the rest of the year was an uphill battle!!
Anyway to quote myself from my previous post.. "or you may be lucky enough to find both of us down there" (in the 2s).. or did you not read that part?
I am absolutely not banking on playing every game in the 1s as I think we'll have a very competitive squad. People seem to only read what they want to see on here sometimes.
However feel free to follow my progress in 2009 as closely as you like if you care that much.

Don't forget he was also a prima donna who was prone to cracking the sads with his tagger and leaving the game half way through a match with his boots still on! Good player though...for D3.

Was that at Elsternwick Park?? Think it was...dark day for Sth Melb Dist that was. Pun not intended.

Moved clubs or winning D4 is enough to hang the boots up with?

Don't forget he was also a prima donna who was prone to cracking the sads with his tagger and leaving the game half way through a match with his boots still on! Good player though...for D3.

Don't forget what good hosts SMD are - more of the opposition in your rooms than your team every time we have played - that is the definition of "sad!"

What is intellegent?.................oh you mean intelligent:rolleyes:.

Still searching for the clue that they know what is going on. If you have any evidence please feel free to forward it on. Mind you, it is only an opinion which everyone is entitled to so I will apologise for my outburst.

Agree that leaving the ground didn't hold him in good light although I'm sure you're aware of the circumstances surrounding his reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dee Three,

Thinking of putting your hand up as scribe again next season? Now that mean old Hawthorn coach (who apparently wouldn't even let you be his assistant!) is gone you'll have to find a new reason to hate them. And a bit of the old anti-Monash racism goes down a treat!

Please seerows,

I have been accused of being many people on this forum INCLUDING the moronic D3 Scribe Steve Clark...but I definitely am not him.

The only scribe in the Ammos that never goes to a game and writes absolute crap about stuff he knows nothing about.

Let's hope he has been sacked from his (ghost) writing gig!

Please seerows,

I have been accused of being many people on this forum INCLUDING the moronic D3 Scribe Steve Clark...but I definitely am not him.

The only scribe in the Ammos that never goes to a game and writes absolute crap about stuff he knows nothing about.

Let's hope he has been sacked from his (ghost) writing gig!

Dee Three, when will you realise that not one person gives a flying F*ck about who you are.. Your a moron with hairy knuckles, a keyboard and internet access, you should stick to using it for downloading transgender p0rn as usual. And read your second paragraph, sums you up perfectly.

Every one get over the afl players topic.

I have been informed by a very reliable source(of water) that St Marys/Salesian will have 4 Afl players from Geelongs losing grandfinal side, Bentleigh is playing the entire richmond squad, Hawthorn are eating pies, sacking people and touching eachother and tumbleweeds are blowing through west brunswick. Lets not forget Libba, chris grant, dough hawkins an Ted whitten playing for uni high.

This has just been an oppinion and should not be taken as truth. Except every word of the first and second paragraph.

Dee Three, when will you realise that not one person gives a flying F*ck about who you are.. Your a moron with hairy knuckles, a keyboard and internet access, you should stick to using it for downloading transgender p0rn as usual. And read your second paragraph, sums you up perfectly.

I have been informed by a very reliable source(of water) that St Marys/Salesian will have 4 Afl players from Geelongs losing grandfinal side, Bentleigh is playing the entire richmond squad, Hawthorn are eating pies, sacking people and touching eachother and tumbleweeds are blowing through west brunswick. Lets not forget Libba, chris grant, dough hawkins an Ted whitten playing for uni high.

This has just been an oppinion and should not be taken as truth. Except every word of the first and second paragraph.

\

Wow... welcome to this thread. I'm sure you will provide as little insight into anything relevant as the other muppets here.

This has just been an oppinion and should not be taken as truth. Except every word of the first and second paragraph.[/quote]

Thanks nikko, we were trying to keep our new recruits under wraps but its safe to say that we're all looking forward to running out alongside g. ablett and the boys. as for benteighs recruits that entire richmond squad would probably have to settle for playing in the twos judging by the talk on here so far

guru out!

this has got to be some sort of joke. once a week someone says this and its not even being discussed at the time and then it becomes the topic again. surely you blokes just keep doing this to stir the jar of coins around?
Ratb, get over yourself. At this stage, I'm assuming that it's simply other clubs pretending to be people from Bentleigh to disgrace your clubs name. All of the posters stating to be from Bentleigh have brought the demons down to a new low. You were no good and you will not be any good next year. We have also dropped a grade but have a much better understanding of the quality of opposition that we will be up against, and a higher level of respect than you seem to possess. Before you start with the "it's just a post and we're all here for fun", remember that you are now the hunted, for no other reason than being a massive bunch of ******s. Robbo is now the target and he'd want to shut you clowns up before he really gets hurt. He's the only decent player you have, as Sharp is now blunt.

Ratb, get over yourself. At this stage, I'm assuming that it's simply other clubs pretending to be people from Bentleigh to disgrace your clubs name. All of the posters stating to be from Bentleigh have brought the demons down to a new low. You were no good and you will not be any good next year. We have also dropped a grade but have a much better understanding of the quality of opposition that we will be up against, and a higher level of respect than you seem to possess. Before you start with the "it's just a post and we're all here for fun", remember that you are now the hunted, for no other reason than being a massive bunch of ******s. Robbo is now the target and he'd want to shut you clowns up before he really gets hurt. He's the only decent player you have, as Sharp is now blunt.
I wouldn't mind being as blunt as sharp. still kicked 60 odd goals despite missing 5 or 6 games including bags of 8 & 10, discount him at your peril.

For me the blueprint for success @ this level should be focusing on youth & bringing your under 19's through to play senior footy & if you can pick up 1 or 2 experienced campaigners to fast track their learning then you will be competitive. Recruiting is hard work @ ammo level, especially lower grades, unless you are part of the old boys network so until round 1 rolls around there are no certainties

Bring it. We at Bentleigh welcome all threats. I think you'll find that Robbo is a "Gavin Wanganeen type rubber man" who no matter how hard he gets hit, he just keeps boucing back up.

To all other "keyboard warriors" please keep this thread to just general banter without making such threats as this. You wont find us making these whilst hiding behind the safety of computer screens.

Perhaps snomed, has a rival for the biggest muppet on here

Bring it. We at Bentleigh welcome all threats. I think you'll find that Robbo is a "Gavin Wanganeen type rubber man" who no matter how hard he gets hit, he just keeps boucing back up.

To all other "keyboard warriors" please keep this thread to just general banter without making such threats as this. You wont find us making these whilst hiding behind the safety of computer screens.

Robbo is a freak..... simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back