D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I hear it would be a stetch for Coach Hollywood to have taken 6 or 7 mates with him from Ivanhoe. From what I could gather he was last seen leaving arm in arm with his one and only best mate from the club. A man and his shadow walking into the sunset - Man was a Munt!

Not a fan of the past coach Hunter? Did you play against him or with him?

I'm open to the suggestion that you belong at Hawthorn Amateurs.

I'm also open to the well-supported theory that you are Tony Boyce.

Wrong and wrong.

Why don't you just neck up you parrot. You've contributed nothing of value to this forum; just a tirade of peurile nonsense and vague innuendo.

I'm not going to come and join the likes of you at Hawthorn Ammos and the Tony Boyce accusation isn't even relevant now that they're in D4.

Go and get one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_life

Not a fan of the past coach Hunter? Did you play against him or with him?

From close hand reports. Am a believer that if you are a playing coach you need to set the standards both at training and on game days. I am lead to believe that the demotion of Ivanhoe is a fair reflection of the standards set (at training particularly, not by the players but by the coach).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From close hand reports. Am a believer that if you are a playing coach you need to set the standards both at training and on game days. I am lead to believe that the demotion of Ivanhoe is a fair reflection of the standards set (at training particularly, not by the players but by the coach).

I love a comment that starts with "from close hand reports" You are obviously in the know Hunter and I can not confirm from my discussions I had with them around X'mas time. They seemed more worried about trying to fill a two's than what happened last year.

I am looking forward to having a look at a few of the local clashes and who will actually make the grade this year. It will also be good to see what the standard is like in D ( 3 ) grade. Can't say I have seen much Ammo footy recently, but now have a few mates playing in a few of these clubs - could be a good way to fill in a saturday.

Good luck to all ......and I have a "a close hand report" that West Brunswick are very, very confident that they will figure in the big show.

Might have to jump on them whilst the bandwagon still has a few places!!

Redgum, you never seem to amaze me. Your sense of humour is second to some

Finally decided to crawl out from under your rock have you knackers?
What would you know about a sense of humour?
You're the only one who seems to think that this forum is supposed to be a gag fest.
Some of us want to discuss the upcoming season and enjoy inter-club banter.
You just want to make a fool of yourself with ridiculous comments and nonsense 'humour.'

Finally decided to crawl out from under your rock have you knackers?
What would you know about a sense of humour?
You're the only one who seems to think that this forum is supposed to be a gag fest.
Some of us want to discuss the upcoming season and enjoy inter-club banter.
You just want to make a fool of yourself with ridiculous comments and nonsense 'humour.'

And Redgum always seems to take the bait

I love a comment that starts with "from close hand reports" You are obviously in the know Hunter and I can not confirm from my discussions I had with them around X'mas time. They seemed more worried about trying to fill a two's than what happened last year.

I am looking forward to having a look at a few of the local clashes and who will actually make the grade this year. It will also be good to see what the standard is like in D ( 3 ) grade. Can't say I have seen much Ammo footy recently, but now have a few mates playing in a few of these clubs - could be a good way to fill in a saturday.

Good luck to all ......and I have a "a close hand report" that West Brunswick are very, very confident that they will figure in the big show.

Might have to jump on them whilst the bandwagon still has a few places!!

Plenty of room on the badwagon, I don't know where your reports are coming from but I haven't heard any talk of the big show. (Except the wrestler). Maybe you should get your close hand off it.

D3 sounds like it'll be a pretty good standard.

And Redgum always seems to take the bait

Like a mud sifting carp.

Redgum, if you would take the time to sift back through my posts, you would see that I sometimes stray onto the topic of D3 footy.

Speaking of which - WB and LaTrobe seem early favourites, while Swinny and Ivanhoe are the tipped sliders- any other thoughts?

Plenty of room on the badwagon, I don't know where your reports are coming from but I haven't heard any talk of the big show. (Except the wrestler). Maybe you should get your close hand off it.

D3 sounds like it'll be a pretty good standard.

Gee, no wonder you are a favourite on the threads Red Gum ? with that sort of welcome I can't understand why social membership might not hit the highs that WB expect?

Any other bandwagons I could get on - just been given the boot off that one. Who's the next best bet fellas?

Gee, no wonder you are a favourite on the threads Red Gum ? with that sort of welcome I can't understand why social membership might not hit the highs that WB expect?

Any other bandwagons I could get on - just been given the boot off that one. Who's the next best bet fellas?

Champ, Plenty of room over here at OW. Just put the final touches on the proverbial cart so we're good to start her up. I think we might gain momentum quickly so jump on early and enjoy the ride.

Like a mud sifting carp.

Redgum, if you would take the time to sift back through my posts, you would see that I sometimes stray onto the topic of D3 footy.

Speaking of which - WB and LaTrobe seem early favourites, while Swinny and Ivanhoe are the tipped sliders- any other thoughts?

Knnackers - I think you may be on the money with your seletions. Kew are confident of a final 4 appearance this year as well. I know a few contacts from WB, Kew, La Trobe and Ivanhoe - so your guess runs well with what I have been hearing.

have no contact at Swinny, so can't comment on them to be fair. Drove past Powerhouse not too long ago and they had resonable numbers , but not the 50 or so as suggested ( and then denied ) in earlier posts.

The wicks have been good recently - just a slight hic cup with finals - they would have to go back at a rate to miss the four ?

Champ, Plenty of room over here at OW. Just put the final touches on the proverbial cart so we're good to start her up. I think we might gain momentum quickly so jump on early and enjoy the ride.

That sounds alright to me!! Used to have a young lady friend out that side of town - might have to re-visit and make the whole exercise cost effective.

What's you vibe about the fellas at this stage? ground a problem? and should I hold off on holidays later in the year so it dosen't bugger up flag celebrations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back