D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Sholley is in charge tonight. Rec footballers dont care about the results

Didn't like the talk of revolution from the 'District 1-4' boys. Looks like Sholl has cut us free.

Richmond to strong in the senior game and BHN scrapped in by goal and a bit in the 2s at KB today.

Do sholly's comments really surprise you ?
Boys you are playing in an old schoolboys league !
Not until xav's,de la or scotch are playing in d4 will they care .
What I ask you is the ammo's ethos is it not something about family football or participation.
How many times have you heard hypocritical statements from the upper echelon of the league on the media - in the ammos we play for the love of the game - grass roots footy is what we are about - holding it up as some kind of moral trump card
maybe the statement should be play for the love of the game as long as you are reasonably good or belong to a succesful ie large club
It is elitist - most old schoolboy clubs are elitist and thats why district clubs like to smack em whenever they get the chance
I have been to old brighton and co - seen them sitting on their deckchairs and make disparaging comments about the people and suburbs where i lived like we were some rare breed at the zoo because i didn't have the luck to be born to grandpas share portfolio
do they forget that its me and my team of burgulars , armed robbers and car thiefs that keep their insurance companies , retail stores , banks and car yards in business not to mention that me and my nightclub trawling friends are the ones that are teaching their daughters the finer art of laneway shananigans at 3 in the morning
the ungrateful sods
Boys don't get angry i say impreganate a toff and breed the buggers out

next we be accused of tanking to get a d4 draft pick. seriously if clubs cannot control wild drunks at every game then theydon't deserve the ability to serve grog. why not have certain areas (inside social rooms) or something like that where you can serve. if you step out of line then you lose your right to sell.

Interestingly no VAFA scores in today's Herald Sun.

:cool: IN the Seniors :

SOUTH MORNINGTON 18.19-127
def.
NORTH BRUNSWICK 12.14-86

SYNDAL TALLY HO 6.5-41
def. by
ELEY PARK 19.16-130

BULLEEN COBRAS 4.2-26
def. by
WEST BRUNSWICK 16.21-117

RICHMOND CENTRAL 19.23-137
def.
BOX HILL NORTH 11.12-78

MT LILYDALE 11.17-83
def.
ST FRANCIS XAVIER 12.9-81

ALBERT PARK 18.18-126
def.
KEW 11.12-78

In the 2's

SOUTH MORNINGTON 7.6-48
def. by
NORTH BRUNSWICK 11.12-78

SYNDAL TALLY HO 8.8-56
def. by
ELEY PARK 12.8-80

BULLEEN COBRAS 1.2-8
def. by
WEST BRUNSWICK 19.16-130

RICHMOND CENTRAL 7.10-52
def. by
BOX HILL NORTH 9.6-60

MT LILYDALE 5.14-44
def. by
ST FRANCIS XAVIER 7.11-53

ALBERT PARK 10.12-72
def.
KEW 8.12-60

Very surprised with the Kew v Albert Park - wouldn't have thought AP would get anywhere near Kew based on what I've seen from our games against them. Upsets are everywhere at the minute.

Tough day at Sth Mornington for NB. Within 10 points before SM kicked away with some very good last quarter footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

albert park still playing down on the grand prix track ?
There would be more than a few sides gone down there and got rolled specially when the parkeres have a bit of confidence about them - windy ground bloody cold - can put a travelling side off
what about sfx losing to lilydale ?
maybe sfx had a few happy clappers up at the world youth day
what was it billy thorpe said - some papal i know make me go crazy

albert park still playing down on the grand prix track ?
There would be more than a few sides gone down there and got rolled specially when the parkeres have a bit of confidence about them - windy ground bloody cold - can put a travelling side off
what about sfx losing to lilydale ?
maybe sfx had a few happy clappers up at the world youth day
what was it billy thorpe said - some papal i know make me go crazy

You are in rare form indeed Bongy.
Too home runs on the one page.:thumbsu:
You've ko'd the toffs and the mick's... maybe just hold off on that cartoon of Allah though.:eek:

Rare form ?
you understimate my brilliance !
did you hear a certain player's girlfriend from kew was heard talking to the coach at half time on saturday
my spies tell me the convo went like this
girlfriend - are you my boyfriends coach
kew coach - yes i am
girlfriend - can you ask him if the football looks like my clit
kew coach - (gulp) i can but why
girlfriend - it's just he doesn't seem to able to find either of them at the minute

i'm here all week !!!!!!

What will the make up of the 5 be?

West Brunswick – Albert Park, Eley Park, Box Hill North, Richmond

Kew - Bulleen Cobras, Syndal, Richmond, Mount Lilydale

Mount Lilydale - Richmond, Albert Park, North Brunswick, Kew

Albert Park - West Brunswick, Mount Lilydale, S Mornington. Eley Park

St Francis - North Brunswick, Box Hill North, Eley Park, South Mornington

What will the make up of the 5 be?

West Brunswick – Albert Park, Eley Park, Box Hill North, Richmond

Kew - Bulleen Cobras, Syndal, Richmond, Mount Lilydale

Mount Lilydale - Richmond, Albert Park, North Brunswick, Kew

Albert Park - West Brunswick, Mount Lilydale, S Mornington. Eley Park

St Francis - North Brunswick, Box Hill North, Eley Park, South Mornington

S.F.X have the easiest draw, with A.Park and Mt.L with equaly tough draws. The game between the two sides at A.Park in two weeks will be a 'HUGE' one! I believe Kew and W.B will hold top 2.

S.F.X have the easiest draw, with A.Park and Mt.L with equaly tough draws. The game between the two sides at A.Park in two weeks will be a 'HUGE' one! I believe Kew and W.B will hold top 2.

well done to albert park after accounting for another big scalp in kew on the weekend. they will finish top 3 & deservedly so from what ive noticed of their last 7 weeks. watch out west brunswick - the falcons juggernaut is coming after you!!

Can anyone inform me what the minium number of senior game are required to qualify for the finals?

Anyone??

no minimum games required to play senior finals, just have to be registered.

if you have both teams in finals - a player who plays in the reserves must have played 2 games during the year in reserves.

if you have only reserves then they must have played 4 in reserves and no more than 10 in seniors.

For more info look at the handbook - your coach, secretary or president should have one.

no Minimum Games Required To Play Senior Finals, Just Have To Be Registered.

If You Have Both Teams In Finals - A Player Who Plays In The Reserves Must Have Played 2 Games During The Year In Reserves.

If You Have Only Reserves Then They Must Have Played 4 In Reserves And No More Than 10 In Seniors.

For More Info Look At The Handbook - Your Coach, Secretary Or President Should Have One.

Cheers Oldtimer !!!!

It is time for some team of the year nominations. I have to save mine for the record, so how about some nominations. In the record this week i have suggested some options for full forward and full back

It is time for some team of the year nominations. I have to save mine for the record, so how about some nominations. In the record this week i have suggested some options for full forward and full back

From RC can I suggest Nigel Camilleri for Back Pocket. He has been great for us down there this season and will be pushing for our best and fairest.

He also got knocked out cold by a BHN player this past weekend with two mins to go when they were down by 10 goals. Very cheap shot, that guy should have been reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back