D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had one shot on goal when I played on him (last 1.5 quarters) and he kicked a point.

Yeh yeh yeh we get it Ruck Machine, you are the greatest footballer to ever grace D4, we may as well call of the VAFA vote count and give it to you now... I now change my tool of the week nomination and give you tool of the year, Congratulations thats 2 awards you have won this year, pity neither is a premiership!!

I'm glad BHN have only one RM. Imagine if they had 2 (or more). No one would be able to score a goal against them.

Nah Ness, if they had 2 RM's they play the 2nd one in the Ruck ... he is RUCK MACHINE after all.

Anyway enough of this RM crap. Let's talk about something interesting.

Who the hell is going to win the GF? The Top 5 looks very very very even with WB slightly ahead of the pack. AP vs WB this weekend will be an absolute cracker!

He had one shot on goal when I played on him (last 1.5 quarters) and he kicked a point.

looks as though you are always more worried about your own game rather than the teams, no wonder you wont play finals..

if you are the best FB in the comp, why wouldn't you play on Viola, considering he is one of the best FF in the league...

does anyone rate albert park against the league leaders this week? surely west brunswick arent THAT untouchable...

does anyone rate albert park against the league leaders this week? surely west brunswick arent THAT untouchable...

They pushed WB early in the year and AP have improved since then.

WB will need to bring there A-Game becuase anything less will result in the 4 points going to the lake side.

RM We are into forward planning at my mob and are currently looking towards 2038,given your obvious abilities if I hook you up with my daughter and the child is male can the lad play for us..:cool:

Hey guys, just saw that our captain Damien Richardson is required at the tribunal tonight, he got red carded for saying "thats an absolute joke" about a decision, surely he couldn't get suspended for that could he??
No swearing, not "you're an absolute joke", no threatening language, i know we have zero tolerance but this seems a bit precious.

Hey guys, just saw that our captain Damien Richardson is required at the tribunal tonight, he got red carded for saying "thats an absolute joke" about a decision, surely he couldn't get suspended for that could he??
No swearing, not "you're an absolute joke", no threatening language, i know we have zero tolerance but this seems a bit precious.

Good luck to him and lets hope its a common sense decision....likely!

he might as well accept the prescriibed 8 weeks and be done with it

id love to see the falcons cane those cocky magpies - just to give them a bit of a reality check as such & that theyre not a shoe-in for the flag in d4...

all of d4 except the pies themselves would like to see falcons do what the rest at this stage cannot... (if that makes sense). In the end it will be a question of who wants the WIN?

if the last match played between the two @ powerhouse is anything to go by, it'd certainly be a cracker to watch and there should be a big crowd to turn up from both teams. What the heck cancel the rest of the d4 games and just turn up with your 44 players just to be @ the sideline for this one :thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id love to see the falcons cane those cocky magpies - just to give them a bit of a reality check as such & that theyre not a shoe-in for the flag in d4...

Who is saying they are a shoe-in for the flag?
I think we have already established that you are a former WB player who left mid season to Bentleigh a few years ago, quite possibly for cash. Go back to Carrum.

he might as well accept the prescriibed 8 weeks and be done with it

Red carded for that comment is a joke in the first place - sounds like there could be more to the story? In any event he is at the mercy of the tribunal, given that the umpire's version of events may or may not be what everyone else at the game witnessed.

I wish him well in the persuit of justice

Red carded for that comment is a joke in the first place - sounds like there could be more to the story? In any event he is at the mercy of the tribunal, given that the umpire's version of events may or may not be what everyone else at the game witnessed.

I wish him well in the persuit of justice

I was standing next to him as he vented at the umpire - what was quoted earlier is not what he said. I don't believe what he said actually warranted a red card either, but it was directed at the umpire. The most appropriate decision was probably a further 25, however the 25 he had already given away put our recipient on the goal line, and i think influenced the umpires decision. Maybe he forgot about the yellow card in his pocket.

Did he contest the charge?

looks as though you are always more worried about your own game rather than the teams, no wonder you wont play finals..

if you are the best FB in the comp, why wouldn't you play on Viola, considering he is one of the best FF in the league...

Benno, I have commented before about the almighty Machine's great and unfailing love for himself and this latest dribble from him just backs it up.

I would be very surprised if he doesn't take out the competition B & F. He is simply that good!

Benno, I have commented before about the almighty Machine's great and unfailing love for himself and this latest dribble from him just backs it up.

I would be very surprised if he doesn't take out the competition B & F. He is simply that good!

Do you reckon the Ammos can give him the D3 league b and f as well? He's pretty good.

Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence (arrogance) on the R.Machine's part. Keep it up R.M.

As for nomination's (which started the big footy downfall of R.M)
F.F. D.Viola(E.Park) or C.Horne(Kew)
F.B. L.Hickey(Mt.L)

Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence (arrogance) on the R.Machine's part. Keep it up R.M.

F.B. L.Hickey(Mt.L)

C.Horne is no FF? Probably better suited to HFF, I think thats where he gets his goals from? CrazyBear?

F.B. L.Hickey(Mt.L)

F/F D.Viola for me - good return agst good opp. SFX -5,Kew-6,M.L-4
&
F/B L.Hickey as well. Solid and experienced.

F.B. L.Hickey(Mt.L)

Thanks for some sanity . you will see my suggestions in the record. Apparently Albert Park have a couple of pretty strong key defenders.- thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back