D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a greasy kid named dimitri...played at pakenham in the casey cardinia league last year...unfortunately for us he left for europe today and will play his first game in round 4.

how many did u guys hav missing from your best 22?

A few, also had blokes in our best 22 playing in the first half and not the second. All the love in jokes aside, good side, also having not played anyone else in d4, ever, was impressed with the standard.

Hi All, does anyone have a copy of the Amateur Footballer for Round 3 2006 (2006 Edition 4)?

I am looking for the BHN vs Eltham Result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All, does anyone have a copy of the Amateur Footballer for Round 3 2006 (2006 Edition 4)?

I did have until I tossed all the '06 and '07 rags out earlier this week. As they hit the recycling bin I *knew* they would have come in useful some time.

Fortunately I show more fortitude when called upon to clean out the garage. No way Jose. Some of that shit has been in my family for generations, you never know when it'll be really handy.

Hi All, Would like to say SFX will be hard to beat but have utmost respect from what West Brunswick and Kew may have to offer in their quests to rebound and gain promotion. From looking at previous posts their looks to be a logjam between Mt Lilydale, Eley park, Box Hill, Richmond and Albert Park for minor roles this season?

Heard Kew lost some god key position players which could hurt.

You would hope they would be up and around the four this year considering they weren't disgraced in D3 last year against some good teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back