D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what constitutes as "playing arrogantly" but I guess there could be worse sledges.

Welcome to D4 Roo. I think you now know wat I mean. (I will eleborate at training, if not) Obviously having a good win is arrogance????? Next time we have a win we will just head back into the rooms and just sit there in silence.

My Tips for Round 2:

South Morn to out run Bulleen, they have a good home field advantage and won't dissapoint their fans. SM by 5 goals.

BHN will get on the board against North B by 5 goals.

RC to pip EP by 1 point!!!!

West Brunswick to smash STHoe to the tune of 10 goals, maybe more. Ouch.

SFX to out last ML by a goal or two.

Albert Park to hand Kew their first loss in D4 by 2 goals (is that an upset)? This is the match of the round...

RM's Round 2 Tips

SM vs BC - SM by 1 Goal
BHN vs NB - BHN by 1 point
RC vs EP - RC by 4 Goals
WB vs STH - WB by 16 Goals
SFX vs MtL - SFX by 2 Goals
AP vs Kew - AP by 1 Goal

My Tips for Round 2:

South Morn to out run Bulleen, they have a good home field advantage and won't dissapoint their fans. SM by 5 goals.

BHN will get on the board against North B by 5 goals.

RC to pip EP by 1 point!!!!

West Brunswick to smash STHoe to the tune of 10 goals, maybe more. Ouch.

SFX to out last ML by a goal or two.

Albert Park to hand Kew their first loss in D4 by 2 goals (is that an upset)? This is the match of the round...

Who are everyones tips for leaugue Goal kicking and league b & f?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whos the full forward for WB... and the Rover? Them.

You mean the #7 who is an excellent clearer? How were his 2 goals from the boundry throw ins?

The full fwd may find it hard to kick many in the next few weeks.
Left AC was it not that took him off to hospital during the third term? Do admit he looked a real talent prior to going down in a tackle.

Round one glories can seem a distant memory if a team is going into round 10 with a long injury list.:(

BTW Waz. Expect similar treatment as Nelly if you continue with this ridiculous foray into the land of MAGGOTVILLE.

Hey Nelly !
Did the memory of the handball mark leave a scar?
Three times I saw you call "Not fifteen -play on," during Saturday's match at Elgar Park.
Correct call. They were not 15 metre kicks.
More like 30 or 40.:thumbsdown:

You mean the #7 who is an excellent clearer? How were his 2 goals from the boundry throw ins?

The full fwd may find it hard to kick many in the next few weeks.
Left AC was it not that took him off to hospital during the third term? Do admit he looked a real talent prior to going down in a tackle.

Round one glories can seem a distant memory if a team is going into round 10 with a long injury list.:(

BTW Waz. Expect similar treatment as Nelly if you continue with this ridiculous foray into the land of MAGGOTVILLE.

Hey Nelly !
Three times I saw you call "Not fifteen -play on," during Saturday's match at Elgar Park.
More like 30 or 40.:thumbsdown:

I hope I don't have to do much more this year...

Hey Nelly !
More like 30 or 40.:thumbsdown:[/quote]

Welcome to the real forum, at last, Spy.don't listen to him Waz,it's heeeeeps of fuuuuuuun,any time you are selling realestate Spy,give me a call.:D

Round 2 is nearly here.

SFX v MtLILYDALE.. "Mini-me's" to romp at home.

KEW v ALBERT PARK.. Kew to sing the club song..if they can remember it!

W.BRUNSWICK v SYNDAL TALLY HO.. which oval will they use this week?
That's the only question...Magpies by too many Manny.

RICHMOND CENTRAL v ELEY PARK.... Cobras to sing their song 2 weeks in a row. What a feeling!

BOX HILL NORTH v NTH.BRUNSWICK.. Very interesting!
Demons will "do-it-for-Darryl!" (God bless him)

Sth MORNINGTON v BULLEEN.. Sorry Cobras..... Yellow and black for mine. Welcome to "road trips from hell"!

Round 2 is nearly here.

RICHMOND CENTRAL v ELEY PARK.... Cobras to sing their song 2 weeks in a row. What a feeling!

Sth MORNINGTON v BULLEEN.. Sorry Cobras..... Yellow and black for mine. Welcome to "road trips from hell"!

Mini me's??? Sorry man, over my head

Round 2 is nearly here.

I don't think Waz is going to like you calling RC the Cobras!

Round 2 is nearly here.

RICHMOND CENTRAL v ELEY PARK.... CENTRALS to sing their song 2 weeks in a row. What a feeling!

Correct

how were the grounds that everyone played at on the weekend.

bulleen's was rock hard (turf wicket and in corridor) in places yet lush on the wings. hope we get a bit of rain soon to soften them all up!!

it was cut way too short last tue ran out there tue night and nearly got shin splints should be the best ground in d4 if it was looked after a bit better, pitch will always be like that

All at Kew wish our ruckman Symesy a speedy recovery after tearing his kidney on Sat against Bulleen Cobras. Hopefully back on the field in the next few months after spending the rest of the week in hospital.

Sounds nasty, all the best to Symesy, in that case, for the recovery.

Just a note for Waz and Lakey - the fella from NB that (quite hillariously!) got hit in the face with the footy on the weekend - actually played over half of the game with a broken wrist as it turned out. Maybe a valid excuse for missing the ball with the punch!!

All at Kew wish our ruckman Symesy a speedy recovery after tearing his kidney on Sat against Bulleen Cobras. Hopefully back on the field in the next few months after spending the rest of the week in hospital.

Tearing a kidney?!? Sh!t... That's putting the body on the line. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back