D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
carl_waving.gif

"I con-quer"

concur with Boyces Mullet i had the displeasure of playing on Saker at WB homeground and his speed and ability to get free meant i was on the receiving end of a flogging

Interesting that you played on him considering you are from the same side. Sakes look forward to having a beer with you tomorrow, will be a good chance to catch up with a few "ex bears". Maybe we can share a couple of your favourite drinks;)

Interesting that you played on him considering you are from the same side. Sakes look forward to having a beer with you tomorrow, will be a good chance to catch up with a few "ex bears". Maybe we can share a couple of your favourite drinks;)

"Played on" and "received a flogging"... no specific mention that it was with reference to a game of footy

How Is Dick an under achiever???????

Is this the same Craig Horne that Dennis Grace approched before last year clash between Elsternwick and Kew asking him what his intentions were for 08?

Dicky dodged the hoes relegation to coach "for a while" and got his team promptly relegated. Go to D4, get a flag and go up a hero! That is under achieving!
Craig Horne is a very good player, I've seen him turn a game around once in a while. (Chargrin!) As for Dennis Grace, dunno! (Dennis would probably pick you up on your spelling there Craze.) Horne still does not know where the backline is though.Does he though? Really?

Dicky dodged the hoes relegation to coach "for a while" and got his team promptly relegated. Go to D4, get a flag and go up a hero! That is under achieving!
Craig Horne is a very good player, I've seen him turn a game around once in a while. (Chargrin!) As for Dennis Grace, dunno! (Dennis would probably pick you up on your spelling there Craze.) Horne still does not know where the backline is though.Does he though? Really?

i think you should leave the good man dennis grace out of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RC v SFX :|

Good win by our twos though to stay in the finals hunt, coming back from a few goals down.

Bad luck to our seniors who had SFX on the ropes for much of the second half but just couldn't deliver the knockout punch. SFX got 7 points in the last two minutes to tie it up... a real thrilling match....

Welll done to Kew... If it bleeds we can kill it!

Disgraceful day for the cobras

whats going wrong?
The club needs to stand up & address the problems now

Captain $$$ that dosent lead & plays for himself, players will not follow him, not even committed at training, has made it known that he is not interested in the clubs future. walked out on us last year. doent mix with the whole playing group sticks with his mates only.
bring back Tim Conn.

players walking off the field when things dont go their way.

players not following coaches instructions

players bagging each other on & off the field

we recieved huge support from other clubs last year & talked it up over pre-season new coach new players etc, but we have taken a masstive step backwards. last year we had passion, last year we had sprirt, last year i was proud to be a Cobra.

yes we will win more games this year we have North Brunswick & Syndal again, but will this be true guide of our season?

I expect others to get on here & bag me for this post, i dont really care i hope that this might embarass people into addressing the issues, instead of protecting the ones coursing the problems.

whats going wrong?

Captain $$$ that dosent lead & plays for himself, players will not follow him, not even committed at training, has made it known that he is not interested in the clubs future. walked out on us last year. doent mix with the whole playing group sticks with his mates only.
bring back Tim Conn.

we recieved huge support from other clubs last year & talked it up over pre-season new coach new players etc, but we have taken a masstive step backwards. last year we had passion, last year we had sprirt, last year i was proud to be a Cobra.

yes we will win more games this year we have North Brunswick & Syndal again, but will this be true guide of our season?

I expect others to get on here & bag me for this post, i dont really care i hope that this might embarass people into addressing the issues, instead of protecting the ones coursing the problems.

Love your work Foxman. You haven't missed anyone with that spray. I wouldn't be marking down North Brunswick as a win as they have been playing some pretty handy footy of late(without winning).

Five is set and the finals look as though they will be a ripper.

Good comment. Is Richard the first person to be relegated? Would he be better off not winning the flag this year in your eyes and therefore not under achieving? One more question, if the boys from Kew win it does that mean they are under achieving considering they have followed a similar path.

whats going wrong?

bring back Tim Conn.

Yes Foxman you will be bagged for this post. What is worse than our performance Saturday is this woeful attempt to drag the club through the mud. Nice work hiding in the shadows of anonimity instead of talking to people at your(?) club that can make a difference.

Also, if a bloke has won 3 b&f's in 4 years at a club I think he has done more than enough to not be bagged by some dog scum on a public forum.

whats going wrong?

bring back Tim Conn.

1am on Monday morining... love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back