Not open for further replies.
Great to have footy back:

Rd.13
North Brunswick vs Manningham
Canterbury vs Box Hill North
South Mornington vs Chadstone
Parkside vs Point Cook
Westbourne vs Mt Lilydale

Good to see Parkside push Point cook for 3 qtrs...

Mt Lillydale was a big disappointment against the warriors!

Good to see Parkside push Point cook for 3 qtrs...

Mt Lillydale was a big disappointment against the warriors!

Parkside dominated for a half. Potter went apeshit. 7 by half time. they were as far as 43 points up at one stage.

was a game of two halves

North Brunswick vs South Mornington
Canterbury vs Parkside
Mt Lilydale
vs Manningham
Point Cook vs Masala
Westbourne vs Chadstone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to dale Collins on kicking the ton! First bloke in 20 years to bag 100 in the home and away season
Yeah great effort.
Well done Dale, now for the rest of the comp's sake, you have had your fun, kicked enough, have the rest of the year off if you like

Will Parkside play finals? I played against them for a few years in the NFL, I went and watched them yesterday, played really well. I moved into the area and I am keen for a fresh start and living 200 meter walk from there is perfect.

Lot of fellas having a nice week off, which probably means plenty of spies at the remaining games !

Box Hill North vs Masala
Parkside vs Mt Lilydale
Point Cook vs North Brunswick

Season looks like a race in 2 really at this stage, but I guess you only have to go back to last year to remind yourself that there is no such thing as a 'sure' thing at finals. On that point how do you think the current top sides would stack up against in my opinion is the best D4 side in the last 5 years, Hawthorn of 2013-14 (yes I know they didn't win a flag, but from memory only lost 1 home and away game in 2 years).
Good luck to all for rest of year, Rnd 18 1v 2 will be a cracker. Keeping powder dry or wanting to make a statement??

Ross

Hi all.

On behalf of the North Brunswick Football Club, i'd like to let you all know that last night we lost not just a legend of our Club, but also a VAFA legend in Peter Dowsett, affectionately known to everyone who he ever had dealings with as PD.

Like Cookie a few months ago, PD too lost his battle against cancer yesterday afternoon just after 4pm, surrounded by family and friends.

PD was a great player and leader for our Club and also a larrikin which made him all the more likeable.

He will be sorely missed by all of us.

RIP Pete.

The one hit wonders

Jesus Waz, even up on your perch in Div 2 you still hang on to your hatred for South. Whether or not it was a one hit wonder we at least won the flag and went up to div 3 the right way (yeah we came crashing back to Earth the next year!), unlike you blokes losing 2 grand finals and now in div 2. that must sting a lot hey!
For a club thats only been fielding a senior side since 2007, I reckon 1 senior premiership from 1 grand final and 1 reserves premiership from 2 grand finals aint that bad a strike rate. 1994 your last senior flag???? I was still in primary school then! so lets revisit this thread in 2036 and see where we stand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back