Damien Barrett said it may be over soon on the footy show

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really think worksafe has jurisdiction over health science practices?
how do you go with getting your plumber to sort your tax return?
Worksafe can investigate any matter pertaining to health and safety risks for staff at a work place

It doesn't have to be fuming fork lifts or asbestos

I will not apologise for caring about the health of your players.
Hear hear. Just like I feel so torn for those poor bastards at Adelaide that got overpaid for all those seasons.
Before you go taking the moral high ground disguised as some sort of motherly duty of care ask yourself why your club has mysteriously dropped back a peg or two this year.
If the sensationalist drivel that has been bought into by the majority of the non thinking football public has done anything positive its made a few clubs look at their practices. Its in the correct context that Essendon where guilty of poor administration last season that led to all this but unfortunately for that same section of crusading opposition fans the "they acted alone" theories have long been put to bed.
I hardly recon a club that's happy to push a boundary in one direction would think twice about finding any other means of getting a leg up.

Worksafe can investigate any matter pertaining to health and safety risks for staff at a work place

It doesn't have to be fuming fork lifts or asbestos
im sure they can. now ask yourself whose better qualified to handle circumstances possibly involving performance enhancing substances.
not farcical enough for you already?

Hear hear. Just like I feel so torn for those poor bastards at Adelaide that got overpaid for all those seasons.

Are you now morally and ethically equating the injection of cash into players pockets with the injection of non-documented experimental chemicals in off site clinics into the veins of players?

Interesting comparison

Your desperation in clinging to hope is very impressive

im sure they can. now ask yourself whose better qualified to handle circumstances possibly involving performance enhancing substances.
not farcical enough for you already?
It looks like there is a long line of authorities waiting their turn to enter windy hill

You need to be Patient.

Are you now morally and ethically equating the injection of cash into players pockets with the injection of non-documented experimental chemicals in off site clinics into the veins of players?

Interesting comparison

Your desperation in clinging to hope is very impressive
as is your comfort taken in belief of everything you read.
for a second there you sounded reasoned and educated.

as is your comfort taken in belief of everything you read.
for a second there you sounded reasoned and educated.

I am not reasoned and educated. In fact I am in possession of an IQ that is less than zero.

I have no significant skills, absolutely no sense of logic nor any appreciation of anything intellectual. I may well be in the top 3 moronic imbeciles in the Southern Hemisphere.

BUT, I do know when I am being lied to by an organisation

I am not reasoned and educated. In fact I am in possession of an IQ that is less than zero.

I have no significant skills, absolutely no sense of logic nor any appreciation of anything intellectual. I may well be in the top 3 moronic imbeciles in the Southern Hemisphere.

BUT, I do know when I am being lied to by an organisation
well go back to school and stop buying the herald sun then.
but you'll need to be patient.

well go back to school and stop buying the herald sun then.
but you'll need to be patient.
Patients?

According to Ziggy, there were a LIST of patients in the pharmacological experimentation unit at windy hill

Are you aware, being a member, of what chemicals were pumped into the veins of these patients?

That's the point FFS!

Dank was specifically told to involve Doc Reid. If he did then the substances used were approved by Doc Reid and would have met his criteria for safety.

If he didnt involve Doc Reid then he acted outside his authority and the clubs directive. The clubs failure to foresee this risk was their mistake. But you cannot simply assume the club authorised the use of experimental substances because you have no idea which were authorised for use.

Doc Reid raised questions about the program and even put it in writing, nothing was done about it. Funnily enough the letter went missing.That is on the club.

Of something went wrong, Someone will be held accountable for this.

They won't go "oh too much doubt, can't touch this one"

If those texts between dank and hird real and other text messages from coaches asking about "the good stuff" the doubt argument would seem a bit wishy washy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc Reid raised questions about the program and even put it in writing, nothing was done about it. Funnily enough the letter went missing.That is on the club.
And they should suffer for that mistake no doubt. But Doc Reid was on board initially it appears because we are led to believe players signed their consents in his presence.

Before you go taking the moral high ground disguised as some sort of motherly duty of care ask yourself why your club has mysteriously dropped back a peg or two this year.
If the sensationalist drivel that has been bought into by the majority of the non thinking football public has done anything positive its made a few clubs look at their practices. Its in the correct context that Essendon where guilty of poor administration last season that led to all this but unfortunately for that same section of crusading opposition fans the "they acted alone" theories have long been put to bed.
I hardly recon a club that's happy to push a boundary in one direction would think twice about finding any other means of getting a leg up.

Overpaying ONE poor bastard is quite different to using your entire team as guinea pigs.

And you are suggesting Adelaide were doing the same thing as Essendon but aren't now, and that's the reason we've taken a step back. :rolleyes: so one can only assume Essendon is still using then.

And they should suffer for that mistake no doubt. But Doc Reid was on board initially it appears because we are led to believe players signed their consents in his presence.

I got the impression from dank (could be wrong here) that players signed the consents as they were getting them.

Overpaying ONE poor bastard is quite different to using your entire team as guinea pigs.

And you are suggesting Adelaide were doing the same thing as Essendon but aren't now, and that's the reason we've taken a step back. :rolleyes: so one can only assume Essendon is still using then.

If you analyse things closely you will note that the majority of posts from essendon supporters are designed to distract from the topic at hand.

Don't indulge them.

It makes no sense, there was at least 1 banned substance listed on the consent form. If Dr Reid was there it means one of two thing IMO

1. Dr Reid is an incompetent fool.

2. Dr Reid was involved and I can't see how Dank can be painted as a Rogue

I'm not talking about any illegal substance Dank may or may not have injected into your players - ASADA will sort that out. I am talking about the willingness of YOUR club to instigate a program "close to the edge" that included the injection of perhaps WADA compliant substances, but for completely off-label purposes. You don't use drugs that are prescribed for alzheimer/dementia patients or HIV/Cancer patients in healthy young male athletes unless you are doing so to achieve "other, off-label results". I don't believe any Dr in their right mind would sign off on an intervention such as this for healthy young men. The drugs have recommended dosages and contraindications based on the target market, which one would assume, would not be for elite athletes.

What's reprehensible is people like you failing to see the forest for the trees. All you want to see is a rogue operator out of control. What you refuse to see is an administration that were prepared to allow this man to administer pharmaceuticals to their players that were being used for off-label purposes. Dank is a piece of work, no doubt about it, but SOMEONE in your Club allowed this to happen and needs to be held accountable.
Last week you were getting restless, this week there is a distinct measure of desperation in what you postulate- proof being heads have already rolled yet it isn't the head YOU want.

Last week you were getting restless, this week there is a distinct measure of desperation in what you postulate- proof being heads have already rolled yet it isn't the head YOU want.

Restless and desperation. Sounds like an apt description of Bomber supporters.

Some people have been pushed under the bus, it's true. I'm not convinced they are the right ones. I shall await the ASADA findings before I know one way or the other.

According to McVeigh the consents were signed in Reids presence, and Hird.

If that true do you honestly believe Reid would have ok'd the use of unsafe supplements, or safe supplements that when used together could prove unsafe?

Great, so it is not fact that Hird and Reid were present and aware that Thymosine and AOD9604 were to be included in the supplement program. Dank cannot be classified as "rogue" regarding the use of either substance

Thanks for clarifying that :):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back