List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade - but will stay if deal cannot be done

Remove this Banner Ad

bf04d8075e605d731659e3e847693d45.jpg

Everyone has a right to follow their desire to go home and play out their career. The way this is worded this would be the most graceful exit a player could have from a club. He clearly wants a deal to get done where Port win and he wins. Good luck to him.

A little dissapointed here's back flipped, but Jack Lukosius and Sam Phillipou would be fair compensation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little dissapointed here's back flipped, but Jack Lukosius and Sam Phillipou would be fair compensation.

If we get Sam we are cooked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to hear him talk like that though. That's extremely helpful to our cause.

I don't like this procession of players we keep pushing out, and I'm convinced we're probably the ones who've been more keen on driving this than Houston, but I guess I can see the logic in trying to gain a couple top picks given our list profile.

Like Feel says though, it's good business if the price is right, but it could also be something that backfires culturally long term.

Great to hear him talk like that though. That's extremely helpful to our cause.

I don't like this procession of players we keep pushing out, and I'm convinced we're probably the ones who've been more keen on driving this than Houston, but I guess I can see the logic in trying to gain a couple top picks given our list profile.

Like Feel says though, it's good business if the price is right, but it could also be something that backfires culturally long term.

As Chewy316 has noted several times, we are not pushing Houston out. This has been driven entirely by him. And he's not even sure he wants to press the accelerator.

What an embarrassing moment for Dan, to go on radio and lie is just poor taste
Lol you for real? He isnt gonna go yeah bro im off right at the start of a finals tilt. That would be a terrible thing to do by his club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade - but will stay if deal cannot be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back