List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you be eyeing in the top 10?

I just feel like we really need to put some real attention to both sides of the ground.

Especially defense.
I’m no draft expert, but from what I’ve read, it’s a midfielder/flanker draft. So I’d be going that way.

I’d be picking the best mid/forward possible.

But while there are some exceptions, I’d be comfortable with a blanket rule that no key defenders should be picked in the top 10.

Sam Lalor (mid/forward) 190cm inside bull that can go forward and take marks. Strong in the contest and good vertical leap. Projected to go anywhere between pick 5-10.
Murphy Reid (forward/mid) 180cm crafty forward highly talented who can play in the mid. Projected pick 7-12

These are the two that we should be looking at with the picks we might get.

Sam Lalor (mid/forward) 190cm inside bull that can go forward and take marks. Strong in the contest and good vertical leap. Projected to go anywhere between pick 5-10.
Murphy Reid (forward/mid) 180cm crafty forward highly talented who can play in the mid. Projected pick 7-12

These are the two that we should be looking at with the picks we might get.

I Like Lalor too. Has that real hardened look for an 18 year old

He will be flipping massive by the time he's 25

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back