News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Port - Lukosius, Atkins, Suns 13, Norths 25
North - Houston, Sun's 41
Suns - North F1, North F2, Port F2

Pretty simple really..

Suns get their future draft capital AND salary dump for backending Lukosius contract.

That's the fairest deal. Plus Port keep their future 1st.

North paying a 1st and 2 seconds overall for Houston.
If we're forced to take Atkins we need to be compensated for that.

Genuienly would not have ever had an AFL career if it wasn't for Port too.
And in return has not only given us an unbelievably high quality 167 games, but has also allowed us to turn a rookie pick 45 in to multiple first rounders or Luko 9 years down the track.

Has paid us back 10 fold on any investment we made in him.

Kanes just beginning his annual conditioning that Ports list is terrible and anything other than a bottom 6 result is amazing and purely the work of the genius in charge so he can ramp up the pressure on the board to keep Ken.

Top 10 will be Kens pass mark next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

‘Without Houston, we have a bottom 4 list and Ken is just a wizard to be able to even get us remotely close to the top 8’

If we're forced to take Atkins we need to be compensated for that.
This is the hard part to understand.

The concept that we would actually trade out 58 for Ratkins is ludicrous.

Ratkins should be coming to us WITH a 2nd rounder or something

i tend to agree, this idea that we can't prop up another contender is a bit overstated, i just want the best deal and don't care where that is. Looks like North are prepared to offer us the best deal so far, but i think they will be a contender themselves in the not too distant future. And i'm not convinced Collingwood will be.
Its massively overstated on here.

Thinking that a Ken Hinkley coached Port and Collingwood are on some sort of level where we're more likely to win a flag than a Clahko coached Norf is fantasy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even The Trade Whisperer thinks we were getting ripped off in that deal! How much more obvious could it be?

Even a talk show host could see the deal was bs.

Even Humphrey would have shouted "****, NO!"

Admittedly in a squeaky voice.

Even The Trade Whisperer thinks we were getting ripped off in that deal! How much more obvious could it be?

There's still huge concern that we take a slightly better but still very poor deal. The deal was absolutely horrendous but it's clear Cripps and Davies don't think so. It'll be a stressful couple of days.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back